Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"Each of us has lived through some devastation, some loneliness, some weather superstorm or spiritual superstorm.  When we look at each other, we must say I understand.  I understand how you feel because I have been there myself.  We must support each other and empathize with each other because each of us is more alike than unalike."

~~Maya Angelou

Thanks She, so very true.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain".~ ~Frank Herbert

http://www.zingerbug.com/holidays/glitter_graphics/new_year_rainbow_glitter.gif

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way

of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use".~A.U.

"Thanks to those who hurt me, you made me a stronger person. Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart bigger. Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important. Thanks to those who worried, you let me know that you care. Thanks to those who left, you showed me that not everything is forever. Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the meaning of true friends. Thanks to those who entered my life, you helped me become the person I am today."~~A.U.

My Friend Lynn found this quote today

I wanted to place it here for all. :)

"Today"

I close the door to the past,

open the door to the future,

take a deep breath,

step on through and start a new chapter of my life.

"Today"

take a deep breath,

Perfect quote to start a new year!

"Today"

take a deep breath,

Perfect quote to start a new year!

Love it :thumbsup:

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish".~~John Quincy Adams

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much". ~Mother Teresa

"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders". ~ ~Jewish Proverb

Dear begood, buddies,

I love the quotes here and get great help from reading them. Thank you :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am just home from a walk and will do my PL and then cook dinner for this evening. It is a mild day here by the sea. A bit grey today but I can put colour on the landscape I am looking at myself. I colour the sea outside a turquoise blue, the sky baby blue and the fields are shades of green :smitten: The tall trees are tangled and bare today but soon I will be looking out on new leaves, that Spring green that brings so much joy. There are tons of rose hips along my garden wall, I plan to pick some, dry them and make some rose tea.

Much love,

Moya XXX