Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said 'Nic,"it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, "it is what it is."~~ Nicole Kidman

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

This is an Oldie, but it is so much more, this was placed on my then New Oldie Thread by Someone Special and on that particular day I was at my lowest point and I did not want to continue, but after that was placed here, not only was I sobbing, but when my tears dried, I had Hope and I chose not to give in. So this is for all that pass through and need just something to remember and to feel better, get your hanky, it is just so beautiful and I hope this will help you as much as it helped me.

GERRY AND THE PACEMAKERS

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=336&h=188&st 
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

begood,

Good Morning to you. I am typing this as I watch the sunrise and the glow in my bedroom is just incredible. I love Winter sunrises :smitten:

I am up early and ready to go out to do my volunteering work. The last quite about suffering is so true. I am going to help pack shoe boxes for a charity called HOPE with toys for children all over the world for this Christmas. :smitten: The suffering of little children is something close to my heart. I hate to see a child suffer and at the moment there are so many places in our world where there is still famine, still terrible abuse of children, child labour/rape and continued war zones. I will give my day today to children all over the world that they might enjoy a moment, a receiving of gifts from this side of the world to their world.  I hope my work toay will hopefully bring light and hope to a child somewhere this year. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:  It helps me to give also, for in giving I receive. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Much love to you today. I will do my pl later. thumbsup:

Love Moya XXX

Moya, thanks for dropping in, that is wonderful this XMAS season to give to the Children, so many are struggling so, it is good to have thoughts for others that are struggling and being a child and going through hard times is the ultimate struggle, having being a child once, I know, but it is the Kindness of others that will give Hope all over the World, this Joyous Christmas time. Your Light never dims, it just burns bright for all to have a pathway to Hope and Wellness. Thank you my Friend, XMAS is very hard for many here at BB, but we all must pull ourselves up for the Children and to give a bit of ourselves, it has been a healing time for me, in many ways. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

Hugs XXX :smitten:

"Health does not always come from medicine. Most of the time it comes from peace of mind, peace in the heart, peace of soul. It comes from laughter and love. "

"Friends are like Angels who lift us up to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering to fly"

This is for all of the Friends I have made here at BB, that have held me up, may the "Peace of the Season" be with them and may their Journey end soon. :) 

Thinking of illusions and remembered this and also remembered it's OK: 

Life's an illusion love is the dream

But I don't know what it is

Everyone's saying things to me

But I know it's okay okay  - Pete Shelly?

"Everything heals. Your heart heals. The mind heals. Wounds heal. Your happiness is always going to come back. Bad times don't last. "

"May the road rise to meet you...May the wind be always at your back...May the sun shine warm upon your face, And rains fall soft upon your fields...And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand".~~ Irish Blessing

"May the road rise to meet you...May the wind be always at your back...May the sun shine warm upon your face, And rains fall soft upon your fields...And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand".~~ Irish Blessing

Oft quoted for a reason Begood, I definitely want to share in that blessing!

:smitten:

She

Oft quoted for a reason Begood, I definitely want to share in that blessing!

:smitten:

She

Thanks She, this is one of my favorites. :smitten: