• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

“Character, the willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life, is the source from which self-respect springs.”

I love this thread! Thank you so much for starting it! I can't wait to read them all. So here's one to add...

"Hindsight is always 20/20, and always in the REAR view mirror. But you can't get where your going unless you look THROUGH the windshield". ...me

"On this road called life. You have to take the good with the bad, Smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes. People change. Things go wrong. But just remember, the ride goes on." 

"Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life."

"Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life."

If we all could just remember this..it's not all bad..it's an opportunity for a fresh start!  Getting there is painful but worth it! 

"I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear."

"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got."

This is truly wisdom!

Yeah...I like this one, too...so true!

"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got."

This is truly wisdom!

Yeah...I like this one, too...so true!

This quote really touched me also. :thumbsup:

"Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn't work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach."

"As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time."