Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity."

So good! Thanks once again BG!    :smitten:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity."

So good! Thanks once again BG!    :smitten:

I really really like this also. :thumbsup:

“Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.”

“Ask not for an easy life...ask for the strength to face the elements, to weather the storms; to be the might for the right and the weak, to be the voice for those who cannot speak, to see one's dreams to fruition with dignity, integrity, and grace.”

“Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal. “

"You can't calm the storm... so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass."

Thanks BG....I copy/pasted this for a fellow member. It's perfect! Just in time.  :smitten:

"Sometimes a situation you think of as bad is actually putting you on a path to the best thing that could possibly happen to you".

"Sometimes a situation you think of as bad is actually putting you on a path to the best thing that could possibly happen to you".

Good one!  I have personal experience with this one.  When my first husband ran away when my daughter was 5weeks old, I was devastated.  But within 2 years I met, fell in love with and married the kindest, most honorable man who has treated me like a queen for 40 years now!  The best thing that has ever happened to me for sure!  In many ways, we can look at our benzo experience as in this category too.  Thank you for this today.

XX

She

Good one!  I have personal experience with this one.  When my first husband ran away when my daughter was 5weeks old, I was devastated.  But within 2 years I met, fell in love with and married the kindest, most honorable man who has treated me like a queen for 40 years now!  The best thing that has ever happened to me for sure!  In many ways, we can look at our benzo experience as in this category too.  Thank you for this today.

XX

She

A www that is Awsome ! He sounds like a Awsome guy,!

I look at my benzo experience as this. I have had a complete transformation within myself from this experience . At 26 I feel as wise as a 80 year old monk. Life will never be the same.

Good one!  I have personal experience with this one.  When my first husband ran away when my daughter was 5weeks old, I was devastated. But within 2 years I met, fell in love with and married the kindest, most honorable man who has treated me like a queen for 40 years now!  The best thing that has ever happened to me for sure!  In many ways, we can look at our benzo experience as in this category too.  Thank you for this today.

XX

She

oh thats soooooooooooooo wonderful. Happy for you!!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I can totally agree with you. Crossroads in our lifes are not always chaotic, most times they are leading to something better.

Thanks Remy and Marigold!  This is just my best instance of this dynamic.  I have other things that have happened to me that at first felt disastrous, but turned out for the best.  Thank you Begood for posting this quote.

:smitten:

She

Hi, thought it would be something positive if we post something that makes us feel good a quote, or other inspirational words, surely won't hurt,here is mine."' We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another' by Lucano DeCrescenzo" so true for us all here at BB.  :):smitten::thumbsup:

I wanted to re post this today, on Sept 15, 2015 I started this Thread, and each day I have added something or a Buddie has, and so soon It will have "25,000 hits", and that makes me very proud, and that somehow I have given something to all that have struggled and I am so grateful for the support and encouragement I have received here, finding these quotes have helped me to distract and deal with my own taper in a more relaxed way, I have had some blips, but I have been blessed, it does not matter how many times you try and not succeed, but that you keep trying until you do succeed. Thank You All. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten: 

Hi, thought it would be something positive if we post something that makes us feel good a quote, or other inspirational words, surely won't hurt,here is mine."' We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another' by Lucano DeCrescenzo" so true for us all here at BB.  :):smitten::thumbsup:

I wanted to re post this today, on Sept 15, 2015 I started this Thread, and each day I have added something or a Buddie has, and so soon It will have "25,000 hits", and that makes me very proud, and that somehow I have given something to all that have struggled and I am so grateful for the support and encouragement I have received here, finding these quotes have helped me to distract and deal with my own taper in a more relaxed way, I have had some blips, but I have been blessed, it does not matter how many times you try and not succeed, but that you keep trying until you do succeed. Thank You All. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

You are a rockstar I love you :smitten: