Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present."

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection"

When I realized THIS I started to have the best relationship ever.. with me :smitten:

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection"

When I realized THIS I started to have the best relationship ever.. with me :smitten:

Wonderful  :thumbsup:

And isn't it crazy that I love myself now - after the horrible years of taper and wd - more than ever before??????

And isn't it crazy that I love myself now - after the horrible years of taper and wd - more than ever before??????

After the week you just had I think it is a Blessing that you love yourself. :)         

How could one be angry at a person suffering so much? Thats the key for me. I looked at myself struggling and one day I feel in love with that brave person. I thought no one could ever fight so much for me as her / = as me. And now as my body has shown me the way out of the drugs I really love my body, too, with all the things ladies normally would hate:-)

How could one be angry at a person suffering so much? Thats the key for me. I looked at myself struggling and one day I feel in love with that brave person. I thought no one could ever fight so much for me as her / = as me. And now as my body has shown me the way out of the drugs I really love my body, too, with all the things ladies normally would hate:-)

Marigold I think you are just the real deal, and I love following you and your threads, your journey has been long and hard, but I only hear the strength from you, you my friend have that thing called Survivor  and keep reaching out to buddies here that are struggling so, you have words of gold that touch hearts, and you know there are many that are doing this alone, I guess we all have to do that, but your capcity for giving and your Humor just Rocks. Please know I have wanted to tell you this for a long time, but I do not write on threads too much, as I seem to be passed over, but this Thread is my way of giving back, so Marigold know that what you write hits home to many, and for those who don't get it, maybe they never will, but you never know. How could anyone not be good person who doesn't like Bubble Bees. :thumbsup::smitten:

Marigold I think you are just the real deal, and I love following you and your threads, your journey has been long and hard, but I only hear the strength from you, you my friend have that thing called Survivor  and keep reaching out to buddies here that are struggling so, you have words of gold that touch hearts, and you know there are many that are doing this alone, I guess we all have to do that, but your capcity for giving and your Humor just Rocks. Please know I have wanted to tell you this for a long time, but I do not write on threads too much, as I seem to be passed over, but this Thread is my way of giving back, so Marigold know that what you write hits home to many, and for those who don't get it, maybe they never will, but you never know. How could anyone not be good person who doesn't like Bubble Bees. :thumbsup::smitten:

wow. you saved my day!!! Thank you so much... I just wanted to cry about my noisy apartment (or my teeth or other stuff I can have a big choice) and then I read this answer and my heart was lifted up. thank you. and you: go on, chin up! we all will be better some day!

"Health does not always come from medicine. Most of the time it comes from peace of mind, peace in the heart, peace of soul. It comes from laughter and love."

"Forgiving does not erase the bitter past. A healed memory is not a deleted memory. Instead, "forgiving" what we cannot forget creates a new way to remember. We change the memory of our past into a hope for our future."

"Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!"~~ Anne Frank

“Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.”

~~Sir Winston Churchill

Hey!!!!!!!! These are MY words!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..thats the reason why we are not victims while we are having fear. Because we can always make a decision (to breathe, to take a rest, to focus on better things, to surrender..)

thank you for that quote!!! Made my morning much better, decided to start my day...

"Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse."

"Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse."

who did that quote??  :smitten:

who did that quote??  :smitten:

Hi, sorry I forgot to copy it, I will try to remember :)

begood,

I just found this thread and of course it was you who started it and who continues to lighten everyone's day. Well done and thank you. I love this and will visit as often as possible. Nothing like encouragement on this journey. :smitten: :smitten: :angel: Thanks :smitten:

Love Moya XXX

We can all help and use help.  :smitten: :smitten:

http://simplereminders.com/uploads/images/blog/joel-osteen-someone-need-yu-2a8h.jpg

Thanks Moya, I am so glad you found my Thread, it means a lot to have your input and thank you for the wonderful quote, and Being BB "Moya" the "Light" that has helped so many Buddies here. HugsXXX :smitten: