Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles".

~ Christopher Reeve

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles".

~ Christopher Reeve

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like this one a lot. :thumbsup:

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all".~~AU. 

There are so many good ones on here, BG....thank you!  We can learn so much from our forefathers and mothers!!  :smitten: :smitten:

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all".~~AU. 

There are so many good ones on here, BG....thank you!  We can learn so much from our forefathers and mothers!!  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi CeCe great to have you visit, hope you are doing alright. :smitten:

Hi BG...in a bit of a wave, but still forging ahead and thinking positive...I know better days are coming! Hope you are well and getting 'weller'.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi BG...in a bit of a wave, but still forging ahead and thinking positive...I know better days are coming! Hope you are well and getting 'weller'.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am doing well CeCe, just doing my time, and the one thing I know about you being Positive is key, you are a very strong Lady and I know you will have your well deserved Recovery. :smitten::thumbsup::smitten:

"Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them".~AU. 

"Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them".~AU.

Really need this one just now!!    :-\

"I'm going to be happy today,

Though the skies may be cloudy and gray

No matter what may come my way

I'm going to be happy today".

~Ella Wilcox

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.

I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty,

believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

~Louisa May Alcott

"Be patient in little things. Learn to bear the every-day trials and annoyances of life quietly and calmly, and then when unforeseen trouble or calamity comes, your strength will not forsake you".

~W. S. Plumer