Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have".~~ Norman Vincent Peale  

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

[b3...]

If  you pour water in a cup, the water becomes the cup. If you pour water in a tea pot, the water becomes the tea pot.

... You need to be more like water my friend! 

// Bruce Lee

If  you pour water in a cup, the water becomes the cup. If you pour water in a tea pot, the water becomes the tea pot.

... You need to be more like water my friend! 

// Bruce Lee

Thanks for dropping in and feel free to post any time. :thumbsup:

"Happiness is a butterfly which, when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon your shoulder"~~Author Unknown.

"If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress."~~ Buddha

"If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress."~~ Buddha

and again, I have a bad bad bad day and find myself reading your posted quotes and it eases all up, a little bit.

Today I am an elephant.

thank you...

and again, I have a bad bad bad day and find myself reading your posted quotes and it eases all up, a little bit.

Today I am an elephant.

thank you...

:hug::mybuddy::hug:

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.”

~~ Confucius

"Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That's its balance."~~ Osho

"Your greatest display of strength and character in life comes at the time when you are able to help someone else while you are going through your own storm."~~ Unknown Author

"Some days, 24 hours is too much to stay put in, so I take the day hour by hour, moment by moment. I break the task, the challenge, the fear into small, bite-size pieces. I can handle a piece of fear, depression, anger, pain, sadness, loneliness, illness. I actually put my hands up to my face, one next to each eye, like blinders on a horse".

~~Author Unknown

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default".~~ J. K. Rowling

Yes - there seem to be alot of quotes about failure. 

"Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it." Mia Hamm

"I stopped telling myself that I'm lost. I'm not. I'm on a road with no destination, I'm just driving with hope that I'll find a place that I like and I'll stay there. I'm not lost, I'm on my way."~~ Ahunnaya

“Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow

Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead

Walk beside me… just be my friend”

~~Albert Camus

"For each new morning with its light,

For rest and shelter of the night,

For health and food, for love and friends,

For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson"

"If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble".~ ~Bob Hope

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up".~ ~Jesse Jackson

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward".~~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward".~~ Martin Luther King Jr.

This is so appropriate for this forum and our struggles Begood!

:smitten:

She

This is so appropriate for this forum and our struggles Begood!

:smitten:

She

She, it is one of my Favorites, Thanks. :smitten:

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on".~~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another'"~~ Lucano DeCrescenzo so true for us all here at BB. 

This is something I wrote on my Blog yesterday and I just wanted to share it here. Thanks.

"I am just doing one second at a time, really that is all any of us can do, I can not worry about the next hour, because I have not finished this hour, and looking backward to yesterday can sometimes take me to the pits of hell, and sometimes to a most wonderful memory of Love and hope, I can not look too far down the road, as it is still far away into another day. No I will just embrace this moment in time and try to handle it the best I can. Don't ever forget how important you are, you are not your taper, you are not just waiting to recover, you are all flesh and blood with hearts that are willing to give up some things to get better, Our Journey is long and sometimes very hard. But we will Prevail, tomorrow may be better, so hang on to your Rainbow and live the best you can, We Are All So Worth It".~~  Begood :)

""Note to self: I don't have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. I am only one person. Things will get done when they get done".~~A.U