• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention"

Do you mind if I steal this for the favorite quotes thread BG?  I'll wait until I get the ok or the nay... :):smitten:

Do you mind if I steal this for the favorite quotes thread BG?  I'll wait until I get the ok or the nay... :):smitten:

No problem, I found it and used it and you may also. I am sorry I forgot who the Author was. :thumbsup:

No problem, I found it and used it and you may also. I am sorry I forgot who the Author was. :thumbsup:

No prob! I'll just say 'author unknown'...it's not a lie!    :angel:  Thanks BG.... :smitten:

"Being positive is like going up a mountain. Being negative is like sliding down a hill. A lot of times, people want to take the easy way out, because it's basically what they've understood throughout their lives."

Love love love your new avatar. Begood!  And love this thread too!

:smitten:

She

She and CeCe, so glad you like my avatar, those heels, make me feel like I have my own "RainBow" and thanks both of you for noticing and coming to this thread. She in fact  some of the  quotes I place are the ones you have placed. Yes I am going dancing in my "Rainbow Heels" Watch Me Now!!!  :D:smitten:

"In prosperity, our friends know us. In adversity, we know our friends".

It's really tragic how true this is. For all of us. So many of us need the support of our friends, but when we are so down that we need help to get back up....I don't know what happens??  :'(

CeCe you are so right, but the one thing I know for sure, who my real friends are and Family also, yes it is hard for them all to see us suffering, but I would never leave a sinking ship especially friends and Family, but those who understand are giving me the space and time I need. In fact last week I was able to talk on the phone much longer and my friend said that she knew I was getting better. ;D:smitten:

CeCe you are so right, but the one thing I know for sure, who my real friends are and Family also, yes it is hard for them all to see us suffering, but I would never leave a sinking ship especially friends and Family, but those who understand are giving me the space and time I need. In fact last week I was able to talk on the phone much longer and my friend said that she knew I was getting better. ;D:smitten:

Way to go BG....so happy to hear this! Nothing like the positive opinion and reassurance from a friend...sounds as if you're moving in the right direction!  :clap::smitten:

“Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today.”

“Adversity is another way to measure the greatness of individuals. I never had a crisis that didn't make me stronger.”

She thinking of you hope that the Storm stays away.

"The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity."