Gratitude Support Group

[MT...]

I am grateful for the friends I have made on here. Every single person has made a positive difference in my journey off of benzos.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [MT...]

• [no...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am grateful my husband stayed home from work today for himself and because it is helping me.

I am grateful that although I have what I have coined Deck Hand Syndrome (boatie), it isn't as bad as last time and I am accepting it, have joked and otherwise been in a good frame of mind in spite of this and other symptoms from withdrawals.

I am grateful I changed my diet back to strict no dairy, no junk because I am sleeping a bit better and I need that with the auto-immune diseases and the rest.

I am grateful we have sweet pets I enjoy watching do their thing, and also feeding and stroking them.

I am grateful I have a husband who adores me as I adore him.

I am grateful to have found this support group to give and receive encouragement.

I'm grateful I was able to reach out to a friend and tell her today has been a really dark, difficult day and she was supportive and kind. And I'm so grateful that it's not like this every day anymore. Just every once and a while. Gratitude is a big part of what has helped me survive my darkest times.

I am grateful for BB and this support group, and all the Friends I have met here. I too believe that being grateful has helped me in many ways during my Journey. I am so very grateful to be at 0.25mg of Valium...especially this being my third taper...and my last. I am just going to stay the course and walk off in fumes when that time comes. 💖 Peace and Healing.

graphics-roses-224048.gif

I am grateful for BB and this support group, and all the Friends I have met here. I too believe that being grateful has helped me in many ways during my Journey. I am so very grateful to be at 0.25mg of Valium...especially this being my third taper...and my last. I am just going to stay the course and walk off in fumes when that time comes. 💖 Peace and Healing.

graphics-roses-224048.gif

Yes Begood, I agree with you!! I am so grateful to BB and the support I got (and I'm getting) from the group! I couldn't have made it all alone, by myself...

I am grateful that in spite of a hard day in terms of symptoms--inertia, dopey-minded, pain in both eyes, feeling blue earlier, that I vacuumed, walked inside the flat, didn't overeat, got out or girl rats and let them play, went out and got my hair trimmed--I didn't used to go get that done very often; only twice a year maybe, otherwise I had my husband clipper-cut it.

So now my hair is really short (just this side of a pixie which is my normal go-to).

I am resting in bed after having enough to eat, a house with heat, a loving relationship with my husband, and so much more to be thankful for.

I am grateful to be able to sit down and not feel like I am going to jump out of my own body .

I am grateful for another day in hopes of better days .

I am grateful I have an intelligent, caring counselor. I'm grateful to have a loving husband whom I love in return. I am grateful to have books, so many wonderful books to read.

I'm grateful for the buddy who welcomed me when I first came in 7 weeks ago  :smitten: and who has helped me faithfully ever since.

I'm grateful for my husband who braved the cold last evening to buy me a bagel with cream cheese to go with supper.

I'm grateful my beloved son is coming home for Christmas.

I am grateful that I have a heating pad :smitten:

I am grateful for any rain we are able to get in California.

I am grateful for this website.

I am grateful to not be living in a congested city.

I am grateful to be alive.

I am grateful for (my) faith.

I am grateful for the food I have to eat.

I am grateful for the clothing I have.

I am grateful I have a place to live.

I am grateful for the ocean.

I am grateful for hope, forgiveness and grace.

I am grateful for love.

I am grateful for animals, especially my cat and two dogs.

I am grateful for my mother.

I am grateful that I will heal from this someday.

I am grateful for flowers.

I am grateful for my car.

I am grateful for my ability to think (at all.)

• 2 months later...
I’m grateful that I’ve got 7 mgs of this stuffout of my body!  4 to go. I’ve come a long way and I’m grateful for my healing. I’m grateful for the support I have so that I’m not forced to work while I am tapering.

I’m grateful for being able to eat again.

I’m grateful for my morning walk.

I’m grateful for being able to read again.

These three things were impossible for me to do a year ago.

• 1 month later...

I am grateful for this website and the people who take the time to help others.

I am grateful I slept last night.

I’m grateful for having gotten where I am in my recovery and for having survived and learned so much through this process and I’m particularly grateful for all of you my Benzo Buddies.

Thanks.🌸

I’m thankful for the support of my husband.

I’m thankful that Spring is here.

I’m thankful I’m in month 4, post jump.

SaraSue  :smitten:

I am grateful to be reminded to be grateful

I am grateful for bb I would have never made it with out all of you

I am grateful to be able to sit and not have to move around

I am grateful I have learned to be grateful