• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [MT...]

• [no...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Today, I am grateful for surviving acute w/d....for being able to recognize healing and progress, and for this forum.

Today I am grateful for the sun shining through the trees, for having a good talk with my friend, and that I felt better after being up a while than when the day started.

I’m really grateful for marijuana in this, I was able to have a very light day symptoms-wise—almost no symptoms—yesterday... this finally after a very long time of torture.

I am so grateful for it and I don’t want to abuse it so I hope that my Higher Power will help me use it respectfully.

I am so thankful for my Higher Power, I’m thankful for a great many things and being in less pain is helping me appreciate the other gifts in life before me.

Grateful for this website, for so many dear online friends (we do the best we can) and I am grateful that I see progress in my healing even with the scary waves that happen.

I believe we can all improve and I believe healing is inevitable for me... I was loosing hope recently and I am so grateful for those who helped me hang on. There are so many here who helped me, and continue to... thank you.

Thank you to Welchie—a special shoutout. She has a heart of gold.

I am grateful my house is clean. (Most of it.)

Mon Pilate ... Welchie truly does have a “heart of gold”.

Nice Tech.        I am grateful knowing that I will have the feeling of peace....soon.  We all will.

• Popular Now

• [...]
    • [...]