• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [MT...]

• [no...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I am grateful for being free of benzos after struggling for years trying to get off of the awful meds.

I am grateful for BB, for with this site and support, I found success.  :smitten:

Today I am grateful to just be feeling ok.

I am grateful for just being able to sit at my kitchen table and feel relaxed.

Today is Easter Sunday and I went to church. Two months ago, sitting through a church service was absolute agony bc of my overstimulated CNS. The sounds and sights were too much and I felt like my whole body was vibrating. I couldn’t wait to get home so I could lay in bed.

Today, service was completely comfortable. No freak outs and I was able to talk to people without feeling agitated. I was also able to eat bc I have my appetite back. I’m not yet completely recovered but I’m very thankful to God for the dramatic improvement!

Love this thread:

Today I am grateful that I made it to a yoga class.  That I have an incredibly supportive and loving husband and two amazing children who mean the world to me.

Blessings to Everyone!

I am so Grateful for trying one more time to get off of Valium...the first two took me to hell, and it made me think I would just stay on the Valium...but I had to try one more time. Reinstating twice, I felt like...what the heck stay on...but my gut said get off, but do it slower this time and take your time. I am happy and Grateful to say it has paid off...I am getting near the "Light at the end of the Tunnel". Thank you Lord, for keeping me strong in my convictions when everyone told me to go faster and push off. 💖 Peace and Healing to All. Much Thanks to my Taper Buddy that has stuck with me, and my other Friends here that stand near each day. :smitten: