The Dizziness Group: For those who are floating, boating, falling or flying

[La...]

:laugh: They are great comfort food. I told you earlier I was eating healthy, but I do have that box of Fruit Loops in the kitchen, you may recall me saying! I sneak in some McDonald's too on occasion. Gotta treat yourself sometimes!

So much wrong with this...

So much wrong with this!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  OMG, you come up with the best comments ever!  :clap:

Why?  What part of it didn't you like?!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shook, you're obviously a naturally humorous guy.  I'll bet you know how to make alot of people laugh?  You asked about my teeth?  Yes, I have good teeth, but made the dentist a millionnaire in the process.  Fruit Loops. It's come up in conversation more than a few times, but not in reference to the cereal.   

abcd,

First, he has totally ruined eyepatches for me. I can never wear one as a fashion statement again.

But seriously. You know the quote "dance like there's nobody watching", like Tom Cruise in "Risky Business"?

Truth is I wanna turn that song up and do all those flamboyant dance moves. Especially that naughty hip shaking!

What does that say about me??

Shook, you're obviously a naturally humorous guy.  I'll bet you know how to make alot of people laugh?  You asked about my teeth?  Yes, I have good teeth, but made the dentist a millionnaire in the process.  Fruit Loops. It's come up in conversation more than a few times, but not in reference to the cereal.   

And you've obviously got a great dry sense of humor, Becks! :laugh:

Shook, I'm half Polish.  How can I not have a sense of humor?  I have to be able to fake laugh when I hear yet another Polish joke being made. 

Fruit Loops. It's come up in conversation more than a few times, but not in reference to the cereal. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Which Cereal Are You?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tashweenali/which-cereal-are-you?utm_term=.ongbYL3KR#.xiJBylQkv

You got: Lucky Charms

Lucky you! You have fans chasing you all the time. Everyone is after your *lucky charms* because you have both beauty and brains/marshmallows and grains. You're obviously magically delicious!   :socool:

i use to always take out all the marshmellows from those Lucky Charms and eat that way. i did that once while in acute withdrawal and all that sugar sent me to the moon.

Becks,

I remember going to this overtly prejudiced—and probably racist—barber as a kid and feeling really uncomfortable. He made a lot of "Polack" jokes and didn't seem to care that I was actually half-Ukrainian. Close enough for him.

Anyway, ethnic "humor" sounds so antiquated like something out of the '80s! So you still get a lot of that Becks? I can relate as a half-French-Canadian who got teased growing up in an English province.

I can't recall any of that barber's "jokes", and can't even imagine what would constitute a Polish joke...

abcd,

Took the scientifically-accurate with non-randomly-generated answer cereal quiz! I'm a box of Lucky Charms too!

I think prettydaisys is after our marshmallows...  :)

[e3...]

So much wrong with this...

:laugh: :laugh:

Love it!Love the disco ball too!Reminds me of the movie The Wedding Singer!

[e3...]

Which Cereal Are You?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tashweenali/which-cereal-are-you?utm_term=.ongbYL3KR#.xiJBylQkv

Lucky you! You have fans chasing you all the time. Everyone is after your *lucky charms* because you have both beauty and brains/marshmallows and grains. You're obviously magically delicious!   :socool:

Cocoa Puffs here! :)

Which Cereal Are You?

Cocoa Puffs here! :)

How did you get Cocoa Puffs? Which bear did you like??  :laugh:

Good morning; just took that quiz...interesting questions it asked....

Yes, it probes the innermost reaches of your mind and exposes the crush you had on the mother from The Cosby Show.  :smitten:

Please help me celebrate my 200th post by saying something to me!  :yippee:

Something to me!

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee::happybday::yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

[e3...]

Please help me celebrate my 200th post by saying something to me!  :yippee:

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!Cool!Don't stop making us laugh Shook!! :smitten:

My favorite was Carol Brady and congratulations on your momentous occasion :thumbsup:

I guess Carol Brady equals Corn Pops! Me too.

It's hard to choose from nine choices when one is dizzy and feels like screaming. How can I choose a bear? Based on what? Where are Winnie the Pooh and Paddington? I love Fozzie, but really, Pooh is the best! (I think I ended up with the koala. Dizzy brains can't choose between bears. It's a known fact.)

[e3...]

My favorite was Carol Brady and congratulations on your momentous occasion :thumbsup:

I guess Carol Brady equals Corn Pops! Me too.

It's hard to choose from nine choices when one is dizzy and feels like screaming. How can I choose a bear? Based on what? Where are Winnie the Pooh and Paddington? I love Fozzie, but really, Pooh is the best! (I think I ended up with the koala. Dizzy brains can't choose between bears. It's a known fact.)

Lapis,I agree,where is pooh bear?He is my favorite bear too.No yogi or boo boo bear to chose from either!

But plenty of scary grizzlie bears to chose from while our heads are spinning!

I had a hard time on the pick a rapper.I hate rap music!

What about Rupert The Bear?? Such sloppy science and methodology behind this important quiz! I need to know what kind of cereal I am!!  :idiot:

Oh well, if you are what you eat, then I'm currently Fruit Loops (wink to Becks)!