The Dizziness Group: For those who are floating, boating, falling or flying

[La...]

Red. I forget if that is cherry or strawberry! It's been ages since I ate that sugary, jiggling, gelatinous glop.

I got "crazy smart".

As in "too smart for your own good". As in "smart enough to think yourself into a corner". As in "blondes have more fun".

Got stuck for awhile at that Lexus ad!  :idiot:

:laugh: = A chuckle

Lapis, what flavor are your jello legs?  :)

:laugh: :laugh: = Two chuckles

:laugh: :laugh: :2funny: = Spots Mike and Mitch

I think you're right, it just tasted "red". Like green suckers taste "green".

And is there anyone else here who knows who "Mitch" and "Mike" are and remember where they were when Kennedy was assassinated?  ;)

I think you're right, it just tasted "red". Like green suckers taste "green".

And is there anyone else here who knows who "Mitch" and "Mike" are and remember where they were when Kennedy was assassinated?  ;)

:pokey:

Ever heard of reruns?!

[ea...]

Let me rephrase that out of fear...

Has anyone else seen them in reruns?

Hey Shook,who's that in your avatar pic?That isn't a chucky doll is it? :laugh:

That's Mike, a marionette from a show called "Supercar" (I know, right?). I'd say Chucky the doll is much better looking.  :laugh:

I'm not the authority on Supercar here. Ask abcd!

So how are you today, 2200?

Major correction! Actually, that kid's name is Jimmy!

This is Mike, the driver/pilot of "Supercar"...

http://forumuploads.animutationportal.com/509_4ade649f3615b.jpg

"Well hellooo there, ladies! Going my way?"

[ea...]

That's Mike, a marionette from a show called "Supercar" (I know, right?). I'd say Chucky the doll is much better looking.  :laugh:

Oh,I never heard of that show!No wonder I got confused with why Chucky was hanging with a monkey!

I never watched those shows either,I hate horror movies!

Still in a bad wave today,how about everybody else?

I did make a meatloaf for dinner!

Helloooo!

I was just chatting with a friend who recently went through a period of depression. He was given an antidepressant and started to feel even worse. I never heard him sound like that. After a few weeks, he decided to get off the medication because it was having a terrible effect on him. Once he did, his depression lifted. He sounds so much better now!

So glad he escaped without any major scars.

Major correction! Actually, that kid's name is Jimmy!

This is Mike, the driver/pilot of "Supercar"...

http://forumuploads.animutationportal.com/509_4ade649f3615b.jpg

"Well hellooo there, ladies! Going my way?"

Is it Jimmy?  LOL!  Oopsie, now I'm the one who stands corrected, except I'm "slumped" corrected!  :laugh:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercar_(TV_series)#Supercar_Team

[ea...]

Helloooo!

I was just chatting with a friend who recently went through a period of depression. He was given an antidepressant and started to feel even worse. I never heard him sound like that. After a few weeks, he decided to get off the medication because it was having a terrible effect on him. Once he did, his depression lifted. He sounds so much better now!

So glad he escaped without any major scars.

Lapis,I am so glad too!I have heard that happening to people who take antidepressants,they end up worse off.It is good he didn't get dizziness from them!

Yes, me too. He had me worried for awhile, though. I never tell others what to do when it comes to these meds, but I really dislike them myself. Suffice to say, he's not a fan now either!

Oh,I never heard of that show!No wonder I got confused with why Chucky was hanging with a monkey!

I never watched those shows either,I hate horror movies!

Still in a bad wave today,how about everybody else?

I did make a meatloaf for dinner!

Good for you! I'd love to have some homemade meatloaf, preferably stuffed with garlic! I'm much too lazy and eat Stouffer's microwaveable meatloaf. But it takes 9 long minutes! lol

Lapis,

Also glad your friend escaped unscathed. A lot of drugs cause paradoxical effects. "Here's an anti-depressant... Oh, it may cause suicidal thoughts!"  :D

They say "you may feel worse before feeling better" as your brain "adjusts" to being tampered with. Okaaaay...sounds good doesn't it.

abcd,

You're forgiven. After all it was a long, long...long time ago.

(Shook runs and hides)

[0d...]
Not having dizziness as a primary symptom but thought I'd join in courtesy of invite from YouShookMeAllNightLong

[ea...]

I took some Mylanta last night before bed because I had heartburn,and today has been a huge struggle.I looked on the back of the bottle,and the magnesium hydroxide they use was 800mg for 2 tsp.I wonder if that is why today I feel worse.I always get a reaction to magnesium since withdrawal.I am so tired,feel weak and anxiety and dizziness is through the roof.I wish I wouldn't have taken it. :(

Watch the supplements if you tend to be sensitive to symptom triggers like me!

[ea...]

Not having dizziness as a primary symptom but thought I'd join in courtesy of invite from YouShookMeAllNightLong

Hi Hardtocope!Welcome! :smitten:

[ea...]

Everyone, welcome my new buddy and fellow Apple Jacks cereal lover, Ms. HTC!  :smitten:

I'm so glad other people besides me, still like the kid cereal when they grow up!Captain Crunch and Cocoa Puffs still rock my world! :smitten:

I am showing my age here,but do any of you guys remember Freakie's and Count Chocula?

Frosted Flakes, here! Omigosh, I'm lucky to have any teeth left after all of that sugar!

2200, you can always try ginger tea instead of icky meds for heartburn -- or even peppermint. Those icky meds are.....well, icky. Please take care. I'm so sorry to hear you're having a harder day.

Welcome hardtocope!

The "Monster Cereals" (i.e., Count Chocula, Frankenberry, and Booberry) are still available but only for a limited time around Halloween! It also depends on the store if they wanna stock it or not.

Booberry for some reason was pretty elusive where I grew up in Canada, so it was a big deal when we went cross-border shopping and got some! lol

"Yummy Mummy" was also part of the line, and back in the '70s there was "Fruit Brute", which didn't really catch on.

I have a very good and very understanding friend in the U.S. who sends me boxes!  :laugh:

Check out the commercial!