Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Z-Drug Support Group (Lunesta, Imovane, Zimovane, Ambien, Sonata, Zopiclone)

[Wo...]

So tonight I ll switch over completely to  2 x new 25mg pills. When i ve gotten used to this I will start my zopiclone taper.  :thumbsup: i hope you all are doing well with your tapers... Jerry

Ok. I'm here to support you. Are you prepared? Did you figure out how to crossover or are you just going to stop taking the zop without up dosing Valium?

How's everyone doing? I'm in big waves today. Not fun. Very scary feeling like I'm going to have a seizure or stroke. Bed feels like it's floating under me. Hope you guys are doing better than me

Lady I’m so sorry that is terrible. I wonder when this will lift for u. I had a bad day yesterday as everyone would know. Feel just groggy and sad today. Does anyone else have same symptoms as lady from Ambien?

Thx Shay! I hope you're having a better day. It seems we are the only 3 people on this thread. This seems strange to me. I know as much as the doctors are giving out z drugs like candy, this should be alive with posts. What do you think?

Yeah it’s strange. I do know in uk they don’t give them out anymore at all. So it’s just other countries. But even still, feel like we’re on our own a bit. I do pm a few buddies that were once on zs but are now off

I didn’t get much maybe 3 hrs. But then wierd half sleep. No still at 1/4. It’s my sons bday today so didn’t want to be in the hurt locker today. Feel really tired but I’m ok

I'm glad to hear you're ok. Im praying that you get some sleep. Because I started a wave last night, it took me a long time to fall asleep. I knew I would have a bad wave in the morning and I did. It seems when I have trouble sleeping, I get a wave the next morning. But most nights I sleep pretty well once I'm asleep. But it's because I started CBT-I while I tapered. If I still struggle with it....how much worse would I be without doing it? This stuff messed us up pretty badly

I did it for a Long time I’ll tighten things up more now. I just got to a point when I was doing it I wasn’t seeing any improvement. The way says it doesn’t do much during wd but good to implement afterwards. But helps some people definitely

Yes it atleast gives you something to work with. The lack of sleep makes you so worn down. You definitely have to keep doing it. After we're healed more, it will work quicker. Is lack of sleep your worst symptom? Mine is dizziness. I went back & read the posts on this thread. Most people said they felt better once they got off the Z drug. That's true for me as well. But the withdrawal is not fun. I saw that Z drug people have a few differences. Like itching...I itch on my fingers & toes ONLY & ONLY at night. Isn't that weird!!!!

It’s so strange. I’m not itchy yet but getting weird paresthesia that’s just started in my left top thigh. Like when u get a chill then goosebumps. Just in that spot tho. I’ve been reading back over this post too think many of the people on here are better now which is so great