• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [da...]

• [Ho...]

• [Sv...]

• [To...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read some of his posts Typically arrogant and bombastic but we shall all miss him. I never ever even know he had a problem with pills. Alcohol yes but pills no.

This is Stephen's (dandyhighwayman) brother.  He wishes to convey thanks to you all but will not be posting again and also wishes god bless to you all.

I have read some of his posts Typically arrogant and bombastic but we shall all miss him. I never ever even know he had a problem with pills. Alcohol yes but pills no.

I'm sorry I'm confused. I haven't been following this thread for the last few days. What do you mean "we shall all miss him". Has something happened?

[da...]

I'm sitting here feeling numb... I don't want to bother anyone through PM... is anyone else watching this thread right now? 

Is he with his mother?

how?  why? 

:(

Dandy (or his brother) was logged on when I made my post, but is now logged off??

Dandy himself posted not that long ago. What's going on?  :o

We have no definitive information about Dandy, all we know is what has been posted here.  Let's try not to make conjectures about what might have happened. 

pianogirl

Gaulke at work!!!!! Come on??? Really?

no, i don't think so. gaulke would not know the london slang.

''knackered''. thats cockney .. and not us language.

I am just so ****** off a joker like Dandy has been allowed to be on this forum this long. Insulting people at first then acting to be such a nice guy. Dandy, if you get Spanish, **** ** *******.

Edit: Removed profanity

My apologies to everyone on this forum, I have been disrespectful and will no longer post on this thread again. I had to vent. Please forgive me and I promise not to post like this again.

Jake

My apologies to everyone on this forum, I have been disrespectful and will no longer post on this thread again. I had to vent. Please forgive me and I promise not to post like this again.

Jake

If you are really sorry why don't you just remove your post?  :-\

1700 posts, no signature?

Jake Saint:

I am presuming you mean I have made 1700 posts? Actually I just checked and this one makes it 1706 posts, not counting the two personal blogs I requested to be removed ages ago.

'No signature?' Your point being? I may be a resident troll who comes around and writes here every day? If you had been on here for longer, Mr 419 posts, you may have noticed I only removed my quite impressive signature from my profile a few days ago after it was in place for 21 months. I had a bit of a clean up before putting in my resignation, you see.

Another job awaits me. It is called 'Getting Off the Frigging Computer and Doing Something Useful'. I am still waiting to see if I got through the interview. Otherwise it will be back to the troll den for me.

My husband and I are off to the beach to watch my dog surf now. Have a good day.  :smitten:

Xana,

I am an Engineer (lot of of math) perhaps beyond your level, we estimate, no need to be precise on petty stuff. If I were any where the beach, the last thing I would do is reply to you. I guess you are are somewhere Down under??

Jake saint

I'm sorry but I have to say Dandy's story sounded so strange and contradicting. I haven't commented on his threads for a while because I didn't want to get into controversies and confrontations with other members who were/are really concerned about Dandy.

I'm not saying it was all a hoax but I say again it all sounded quite odd to me.

I feel for my fellow buddies who have been so supportive to Dandy. I think it's time to move on now.

Best wishes to all the genuine benzo buddies struggling out there and the ones sending kind and helpful messages to them.

[47...]