in despair after so called psych appointment

[da...]

frus333:

For those of you who believed him and were supportive just think of it as a good exercise in being patient and supportive of the worst possible people. (My emphasis.)

'Worst possible people'... just listen to yourself! You don't even know this person or what his troubles might be. He has harmed no one!

For the past couple of weeks I had just seen this as entertainment because whether he was real or fake it was clear that it was all just self-serving attention-seeking dramatic  nonsense

In that case you were a willing and eager participant in this 'dramatic nonsense'.

And if Dandy is reading this I don't give a dam (sic).

Caring. Much!

Tom:

this thread need needs to be locked

Why are you still reading and contributing to it? ???

(Accidental 'bold' - it won't turn off on my crappy laptop!)

Go and take another Xanax, Xana. You obviously need it.

This is uncalled for, frus333. Please treat all our members with respect. Xana is entitled to her opinion just as are you. Let's not turn on each other.

After being attacked I thought the best response would be humor but you guys didn't get it so I have removed it, okay?  Interesting how Dandy could say anything he wanted and get massive support but not so for the rest of us. And by the way, I was there for him the 'second time' he was hospitalized and stayed glued to my computer to make sure he didn't take all the benzos he said he had smuggled in. I was one of the ones who helped keep him alive that night. My attitude changed a bit when I realized that we were all just being strung along. And I'm sure he did hurt some people. If pretending to be dead isn't wrong then I don't know what is.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [da...]

• [Ho...]

• [Sv...]

• [To...]

Top Posters In This Topic

frus333:

For those of you who believed him and were supportive just think of it as a good exercise in being patient and supportive of the worst possible people. (My emphasis.)

'Worst possible people'... just listen to yourself! You don't even know this person or what his troubles might be. He has harmed no one!

For the past couple of weeks I had just seen this as entertainment because whether he was real or fake it was clear that it was all just self-serving attention-seeking dramatic  nonsense

In that case you were a willing and eager participant in this 'dramatic nonsense'.

And if Dandy is reading this I don't give a dam (sic).

Caring. Much!

Tom:

this thread need needs to be locked

Why are you still reading and contributing to it? ???

(Accidental 'bold' - it won't turn off on my crappy laptop!)

Go and take another Xanax, Xana. You obviously need it.

This is uncalled for, frus333. Please treat all our members with respect. Xana is entitled to her opinion just as are you. Let's not turn on each other.

After being attacked I thought the best response would be humor but you guys didn't get it so I have removed it, okay?  Interesting how Dandy could say anything he wanted and get massive support but not so for the rest of us. And by the way, I was there for him the 'second time' he was hospitalized and stayed glued to my computer to make sure he didn't take all the benzos he said he had smuggled in. I was one of the ones who helped keep him alive that night. My attitude changed a bit when I realized that we were all just being strung along. And I'm sure he did hurt some people. If pretending to be dead isn't wrong then I don't know what is.

We don't know for sure what's up with Dandy but if he is pretending anything he no longer has the ability to post to the forum. So, he has been dealt with. Let's move on please.

I believe that in terms of psychology, and just general human interaction, it is as healthy and "feel good" for people to give support, as to receive it.

So, for those of you who gave him support and felt good doing so, it helped you too.

We have certainly not come out loosers regardless of what he ended up doing!

There is a minority of members who keep this thread alive with constant bickering and arguments.  You are making this a much larger "event" than it needs to be.

I am locking this thread for now. Move on.

pianogirl

[44...]