Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

I was thinking one thing, before going cold turkey i was taking my pill before sleeping and I was feeling very well, no WD symptoms at all. Is it possible that now taking it also during the day makes me feel lethargic and so tired? Should I go back to take it only at night like I used to do? Today I forced myself to go take a walk, I was feeling better but then as soon as I started to see cars moving my head started to spin and I felt so nauseous, is that something someone else have?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that Baddove will be stepping down as moderator.  The following is the post Colin put out:

baddove - Stepping Down

« on: June 12, 2021, 01:22:05 pm »

Following a several year tenure as Moderator, baddove is stepping down from her duties as Moderator to concentrate on her health. We thank baddove for her service and dedication to this community over the past few years. Her compassion for and input to our community has been greatly appreciated. The Team and I wish her the very best and a speedy recovery.

Baddove has done a great job, especially while she is going through this nightmare herself.  I am glad she will be concentrating on her own health first and hopefully one day she will be able to moderate again.    Please feel free to leave a post for Baddove.  I am sure she will appreciate knowing we all care about her and appreciate all she has done for BB members.

The link to Colin's announcement is:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=257076.0

You can post there is you choose.

Thanks,

Julia

WW,

What is your current dosage?  You must be close to the finish line??

Hi Seasalt!! My current dose is 0.075 so it’s 0.01875 four times a day. Seems like that can hardly be doing anything at this point, but I will want to go down further before I jump off. I don’t know when people are supposed to jump or if I’m supposed to ride it to the end? How will,I be able to split 1ml into four doses?! I started with 200ml and am currently taking 140 ml out. So I have 60ml left. Seems like I should be able to dump that and move on but I think since that’s still 30% left that would end up being to big a drop?? How are you doing? You are getting down there too!

Laurie and Debbie and Mary,

You ladies are really doing great.  Your dosses are getting lower and lower.  I am at .5312 as of today.  I will glad when I am .5 as I will really feel like I have gotten to a milestone.  I have come down 86% in dose and I do feel great about that but just want to be done - as we all do.

Hope you all are doing well today!  I am hanging in there.  Hope this a good week for us all.

Love and hugs,

Julia  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

You ladies are really doing great.  Your dosses are getting lower and lower.  I am at .5312 as of today.  I will glad when I am .5 as I will really feel like I have gotten to a milestone.  I have come down 86% in dose and I do feel great about that but just want to be done - as we all do.

Hope you all are doing well today!  I am hanging in there.  Hope this a good week for us all.

Love and hugs,

Oh my goodness! 86% down! Think of that! That’s simply amazing! You are doing so great and are so strong and inspirational! You have been one of my biggest supporters and someone who keeps me going in this pain in the butt process! You’re a bright light in a dark situation and I can’t thank you enough! Before you know it you will be at that milestone of .5 and after that you will head to the finish line! You so deserve to be done and free! Love and hugs to you!  :smitten:

Love and hugs,

Oh my goodness! 86% down! Think of that! That’s simply amazing! You are doing so great and are so strong and inspirational! You have been one of my biggest supporters and someone who keeps me going in this pain in the butt process! You’re a bright light in a dark situation and I can’t thank you enough! Before you know it you will be at that milestone of .5 and after that you will head to the finish line! You so deserve to be done and free! Love and hugs to you!  :smitten:

Thank you so much!!!  You always make me smile and also make me feel better about where I am!  I know I should not need so much encouragement but I do and I will not beat myself up about that either as this hard as hell!  You are a bright light in this dark situation of a nightmare for me too!  You are always so kind and sweet and I just love you and love that you are so kind and caring and I can tell you have a beautiful heart!!!  I will get there, as will you, and we will never forget how this all changed us.  I know we will be friends for life.  You do not go through something like this and forget who gave you support and encouragement and love!!!  You will be off in no time now.  That has got to feel wonderful!  You can and will do it sooner than you think.  I will always support you and be there any time you need me!

Love and hugs to you too my sweet friend!

Julia  :hug: :hug: :clap::yippee::smitten:

Love and hugs,

Laurie and Mary congratulations on being so low in dose! 😁😁😁

Julia .5312 is awesome!  I hope .5 is our magic number I have been looking forward to that number too!

Thank you all for your love and support it means so much to me.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Love and hugs,

Laurie and Mary congratulations on being so low in dose! 😁😁😁

Julia .5312 is awesome!  I hope .5 is our magic number I have been looking forward to that number too!

Thank you all for your love and support it means so much to me.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Debbie,

Thank you !  I also  hope .5 is our magic number.  Seems like a good milestone to me!  We will get there soon! 

Thank you for all your love and support too.  I do not know what I would do without it!  It means everything! 

Love and hugs,

Julia  :smitten: :smitten:

Wow!  Everyone is getting lower and lower.  Julia, you are actually ahead of me in your reductions!  I am down 77.5 percent of my original dose.  Like you all things are getting harder and harder!

We are so lucky to have such a strong supportive group in this thread, I really feel fortunate and value each one of you!

Keep moving forward!!!

Wow!  Everyone is getting lower and lower.  Julia, you are actually ahead of me in your reductions!  I am down 77.5 percent of my original dose.  Like you all things are getting harder and harder!

We are so lucky to have such a strong supportive group in this thread, I really feel fortunate and value each one of you!

Keep moving forward!!!

Laurie,

77.5 is awesome too!  I love seeing how everyone is making progress.  It will not be long before we are off this drug.  You are right, it is getting harder and harder.  We will get through it.

I agree that we are lucky to have such a strong supportive group.  I value all of you too!  I could not do this without you! 

As each day goes by we are one day closer to this nightmare being over!!!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Take care and I hope you feel better!

Julia  :hug:

Love and hugs,

Thank you so much!!!  You always make me smile and also make me feel better about where I am!  I know I should not need so much encouragement but I do and I will not beat myself up about that either as this hard as hell!  You are a bright light in this dark situation of a nightmare for me too!  You are always so kind and sweet and I just love you and love that you are so kind and caring and I can tell you have a beautiful heart!!!  I will get there, as will you, and we will never forget how this all changed us.  I know we will be friends for life.  You do not go through something like this and forget who gave you support and encouragement and love!!!  You will be off in no time now.  That has got to feel wonderful!  You can and will do it sooner than you think.  I will always support you and be there any time you need me!

Awwww, you made me cry! That was so nice of you! I feel the same.....we will be friends for life! Everyone needs and deserves encouragement, especially you! You have a heart of gold and deserve every bit of kindness and happiness to come your way! I agree it is hard as hell. I told my hubby this will by far be one of the hardest things I’ve ever done and accomplished. I am proud of myself and More than that, so proud of you all!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

When we are all done and have made it past the finish line.......I don’t care who says what, I’m coming to meet you ladies one way or another and giving each one of you a five minute long hug! 😜🤗

Love and hugs to you!

Mary ❤️❤️❤️

Love and hugs,

Awwww, you made me cry! That was so nice of you! I feel the same.....we will be friends for life! Everyone needs and deserves encouragement, especially you! You have a heart of gold and deserve every bit of kindness and happiness to come your way! I agree it is hard as hell. I told my hubby this will by far be one of the hardest things I’ve ever done and accomplished. I am proud of myself and More than that, so proud of you all!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

When we are all done and have made it past the finish line.......I don’t care who says what, I’m coming to meet you ladies one way or another and giving each one of you a five minute long hug! 😜🤗

Love and hugs to you!

Mary ❤️❤️❤️

Mary,

You made me cry too! ♥️♥️ Thank you for your kind and heartfelt words. They mean so much to me.  I told my husband the same thing- this is harder than anything I've ever had to endure or go through in my entire life.

We will definitely need to get together and hug, laugh, cry and celebrate!!!🎉🎉

I am also proud of myself, you and the rest of our wonderful group!! I've never felt so much compassion and understanding. It's very touching!!♥️

We're well on our way to recovery!!

Love and big hugs,

Julia ♥️♥️🤗🤗😇😇

I agree, we all need to meet when this is over!  We have been through the toughest journey of our lives.

I am so grateful for all of you!! ♥️ It would be great to meet up and enjoy some time together celebrating our win over these horrible drugs.

Love,

Julia ♥️♥️

Happy Monday, Xanax club :)

I am feeling GAD as this latest cut catches up with me so I may hold for another week or so. I am not sure yet. Aside from my insomnia (which I had even with my full dose), I am not having a ton of symptoms except this chronic, low grade anxiety. I hope I feel more stable later today. I hope you all have a great Monday. You're obviously all very good friends.

HM

I am feeling GAD as this latest cut catches up with me so I may hold for another week or so. I am not sure yet. Aside from my insomnia (which I had even with my full dose), I am not having a ton of symptoms except this chronic, low grade anxiety. I hope I feel more stable later today. I hope you all have a great Monday. You're obviously all very good friends.

HM

Heart we have a very supportive group here it's wonderful.

Anxiety is one of my worst symptoms hope yours goes away quickly!

Hugs to you ❤

HM

Hi,

I am sorry you are having GAD.  If you had it before taking xanax, you will more than likely continue to have it as you go down in dose.  Hopefully it will get better for you!  Distraction helps me a lot with anxiety and withdrawal.  It is hard but we will get through it.

Julia  :smitten:

Hi all,

This has been a rough day and it is only half way through.  I woke up to nausea and throwing up and my stomach is killing me.  I just am not feeling well at all.  I know part of this is stress as we are refinancing our condo because the mortgage did not do their job in 2019 so we could get the VA loan my husband is entitled to.  Now they are seeing what they can do to correct their mistakes and we are pretty mad about the whole situation.  Anyway, hopefully I will feel better later.  I am going to try to lay down shortly.  I did not sleep last nigh, insomnia until after 4 am.  This is starting to be a norm for me at least a couple to 3 times a week.  I am so over all of this.

Hope you all are having a better day!

If it looks like I am on, I more than likely am not.  I signed in at the top for a month at a time so I do not have to log in every time I get on.  :)

Hugs,

Hi all,

This has been a rough day and it is only half way through.  I woke up to nausea and throwing up and my stomach is killing me.  I just am not feeling well at all.  I know part of this is stress as we are refinancing our condo because the mortgage did not do their job in 2019 so we could get the VA loan my husband is entitled to.  Now they are seeing what they can do to correct their mistakes and we are pretty mad about the whole situation.  Anyway, hopefully I will feel better later.  I am going to try to lay down shortly.  I did not sleep last nigh, insomnia until after 4 am.  This is starting to be a norm for me at least a couple to 3 times a week.  I am so over all of this.

Hope you all are having a better day!

If it looks like I am on, I more than likely am not.  I signed in at the top for a month at a time so I do not have to log in every time I get on.  :)

Hugs,

Julia,

I am so sorry you are feeling so bad today.  Praying you will feel better after you rest.

Love and hugs ❤

DianeDD and Julia,

Thank you for the gracious responses. yes, I had GAD before Xanax. I also had insomnia and both are coming back to haunt me. I am determined to learn ways to cope outside of Xanax which isn't optional because I hit the ceiling on 4 mg and was having paradoxical symptoms. Xanax quit working anyway. The little doses I take now (like everyone else) are just to mitigate interdose WD and general WD as I lower my dose and my brain acclimates.

Julia,

I am sorry you are having the benzo flu this morning. I hope all gets figured out with your mortgage and you feel better soon. Sorry about the insomnia. I feel your pain. I hope you get a restful nap in and feel better soon.

Thanks again, ladies. Your well wishes make the day go by a little easier.

HM

Hi Debbie and HM,

Thank you so much!  I appreciate it.  I will be back on later hopefully feeling better.

Love and hugs,

Julia,

I am so sorry to hear you are ill.  With your recent stomach aches, do you think your gallbladder may be causing this issue?  I will pray for you and hope this passes quickly. 

I am a bit concerned about you, if it does not pass in 24 hours you may want to considered being checked.  I am hoping it is just the benzo flu.

....hugs

Julia,

I am so sorry to hear you are ill.  With your recent stomach aches, do you think your gallbladder may be causing this issue?  I will pray for you and hope this passes quickly. 

I am a bit concerned about you, if it does not pass in 24 hours you may want to considered being checked.  I am hoping it is just the benzo flu.

....hugs

Hi Laurie,

Thank you and thanks for checking on me.  I had my gallbladder removed in 2018.  I am sure it is the benzo flu.  I am actually feeling a little better this afternoon.  I have not taken my nap yet but am hoping once I take my nap, I will feel even better. 

If I am not alot better in a day or two, I will contact my doctor.  I have so much going on right now outside of this taper and I think it is a combination of taper, WD and stress.

How are you doing?  I hope your cut is going well.

Love and hugs,