Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Xanax Club, Let Us Know How You Are Feeling Today

[...]

Hello All,

I am still feeling dizzy and slightly nauseated still, anxiety is tolerable so I guess I am doing ok.  I hope today was great for you Julia. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [to...]

• [Di...]

• [...]

• [se...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Wednesday:)

I am having GAD that is acting up today and I didn't sleep much last night. DarkArchon told me the half life of Xanax is 6 hours so I am going to begin taking larger doses, less frequently. I just started with my dose an hour ago. it will make it easier to taper too, since I am only worried about a few liquid doses instead of a bunch. I am going to start dosing at 9am, 3pm and 9pm and see how it goes. I hope my brain reacts positively.

SS,

I am sorry your feeling dizzy and nauseated. I hope you feel better soon.

HM

HM good luck to you!  Again, do what feels right.  I am also struggling with sleep at the moment as well.  I like you plan, it sound reasonable... 

Thank you SS :)

So far I feel the same as when I was taking the smaller doses more frequently. it's just more convenient.

HM

Happy Wednesday:)

I am having GAD that is acting up today and I didn't sleep much last night. DarkArchon told me the half life of Xanax is 6 hours so I am going to begin taking larger doses, less frequently. I just started with my dose an hour ago. it will make it easier to taper too, since I am only worried about a few liquid doses instead of a bunch. I am going to start dosing at 9am, 3pm and 9pm and see how it goes. I hope my brain reacts positively.

SS,

I am sorry your feeling dizzy and nauseated. I hope you feel better soon.

HM

HM,

I hope that helps you feel better!

Hello All,

I am still feeling dizzy and slightly nauseated still, anxiety is tolerable so I guess I am doing ok.  I hope today was great for you Julia.

Hi SS,

Praying you feel better soon.

Hello All,

Hi Laurie,

I am so sorry you are still dealing with those issues.  My dizziness is alot better the last couple days so I am hoping yours gets better too.  My nausea has also improved.  I am sure stress was adding to the normal issues I have.  I am very glad your anxiety is tolerable!  That's a good thing.

I have had a good day, thank you!  I am very thankful it was as good as it has been and that my husband did not have to watch me suffer so much today!  It gets to him and that makes me feel bad even though I know it is not my fault.

Anyway - all is good and we had a nice relaxing day sitting on the porch and had a nice spaghetti supper.  He was surprised I wanted something as simple as spaghetti but I did not want either of us to spend alot of time in the kitchen.  It was delicious!

Hope you feel alot better tomorrow.

Love and hugs,

Julia  :smitten:

HM, I am sorry you are having a tough time.  I hope changing your doses helps with the GAD and sleep.  Not getting sleep makes things rough for sure and then add anxiety to that, it sucks. 

I hope you will feel better soon.

Take care,

Julia

Thank you Julia :) I'll hang in there. I am glad I found this forum and people like you.

Hugs xoxo

HM

HM, I'm glad you are here too. We are a very caring and supportive group of people.  That's what we all need right now.

Take care.

Hugs to you too.

Julia 🤗

Hi Laurie,

I think we're all just dealing with this crap as best as we can. Some days are better than others.

I'm better. The nausea is gone for tonight- mornings are when it's the worst. Great way to start the day. 👎

I'm hoping to sleep better tonight.

Tomorrow is our anniversary and I'm hoping that I will not have a lot of issues going on so I can enjoy the day with my husband.

Take care and I hope you will be better tomorrow.

Love,

Julia ♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

Happy anniversary to,you and your hubby! I hope you had a good day together!  :smitten:

Hi Laurie,

I think we're all just dealing with this crap as best as we can. Some days are better than others.

I'm better. The nausea is gone for tonight- mornings are when it's the worst. Great way to start the day. 👎

I'm hoping to sleep better tonight.

Tomorrow is our anniversary and I'm hoping that I will not have a lot of issues going on so I can enjoy the day with my husband.

Take care and I hope you will be better tomorrow.

Love,

Julia ♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

Happy anniversary to,you and your hubby! I hope you had a good day together!  :smitten:

Thank you Mary!!  We did!  I am very blessed!!  Glad you are back home with your hubby!!  I am sure you missed each other alot!!!

Love you ladybug,

Julia  :smitten: :smitten:

I hope everyone's Saturday has gone as well as possible for you. I'm looking forward to tonight. I have less anxiety than yesterday.

Blessings to you all :)

HM

Hi everyone,

I am officially at .5 mg.  I am so glad to be at this point!  I cut from my 1st dose and just took my second dose of the day.  I am telling my brain that lowering my morning dose means I will be more alert and be able to get more done and feel better!!!  I hope that works.  lol

I hope everyone has a good day! - as good as we can!

Love to all,

Hey everybody,

Woohoo Julia so happy for you :smitten::thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a better day.

Thanks Debbie!  You are right there with me!  It will not be long and you will be at .5 mg too!!  YAH!!

I have been HOT all day!!!  I have also been trying to get all my weekly chores done so I will not have so much to do during the week - just in case I have issues - I am hoping and praying I do not!!!

I hope you are doing good today!  I really want your mornings to get better for you!!!

Love,

Julia

Hey everybody,

Woohoo Julia so happy for you :smitten::thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a better day.

Thanks Debbie!  You are right there with me!  It will not be long and you will be at .5 mg too!!  YAH!!

I have been HOT all day!!!  I have also been trying to get all my weekly chores done so I will not have so much to do during the week - just in case I have issues - I am hoping and praying I do not!!!

I hope you are doing good today!  I really want your mornings to get better for you!!!

Love,

Julia

You're welcome!  I hope you don't have any issues this week.

My stomach is burning today drives me nuts.  It usually calms down after supper and through the night...crazy!

Love and hugs ❤

Hello Xanax club!

I am doing slightly better today with sleep last night and anxiety today. Debbie, I am sorry about your stomach issues and I hope it resolves quickly for you.

HM

Hey Debbie,

Sorry you are having trouble with your stomach burning!  It is crazy how all this affects us.  My stomach problems are not with burning but it just hurts when it does act up.  When I am dealing with that it is always worse in the mornings and lets up some by afternoon.  Mine is an on and off situation right now.

HM - Glad to hear you are doing a little better today.  Some progress is always better than none.  I hope it continues to improve for you!!

Love and hugs,

Well ya know they say you may trade on symptom for another can't really figure out what I traded for the stomach stuff.  Geepers!

Julia glad yours isn't every day.

HM happy for you today!!!

Love and hugs ❤

Well ya know they say you may trade on symptom for another can't really figure out what I traded for the stomach stuff.  Geepers!

Julia glad yours isn't every day.

HM happy for you today!!!

Love and hugs ❤

Debbie - yeah - it just sucks!  I hate the not knowing what is coming next !!!  But - we just go one day at a time and take things as they come.  Eventually we will be free from all of this hell!!

Love,