WHAT TO EXPECT

[09...]

Thanks Janedoe for sharing this with us.  So encouraging that life does get good.

Can't hear enough of those words that he spoke to you. So true they are but at times of waves they are hard to hear, not believe just hear.

Sally

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ch...]

• [fi...]

• [GH...]

• [we...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jane, I am 485 days off. Let me say that it gets better!!

You really need to believe this!! Come here for support and help. I could not post for months, then I improved enough to be able to post.

Just keep saying to yourself, I will heal, I will heal.  I found tht keeping track of days was totally useless. I could compare my healing on a monthly basis, maybe. It is agonizingly slow!!!

good healing, fair winds

[09...]

Ty Ghostship!  :)

I feel fantastic today ( besides some lingering issues ) nothing too untolorable.... :) right now i have to keep track of days though because of the phenobarb, but after that, im looking forward to months of happiness!!!! ;D

[09...]
day 9 everyone! :) feeling good! few minor issues, chest pain, SLIGHT insomnia, but OK! Have a good day! Today's my interview to the program, wish me luck :thumbsup:

[09...]

Im excited and nervous at the same time...but the day has come finally and a whole new world is ahead of me  :)

I may get taken in today, if so see you guys next year and thank you for all the support!

Jane

[09...]

im 9 days off valium going on 10 in a few hrs... and as soon as i thought things were taking a turn for the better, they turned into an almost death-like experience. I really thought i was going to die today, and it came out of nowhere (complete terror!). Idk what to do? i cannot ingest another pill again. i just cant... im gonna be in a rehab this week i dont wanna get kicked out for being a complete basket case which i feel like im turning into and I cant deal with what happened today, i cant relive the 30 mins of horror i endured... Fortunately I was with someone I trust that made me feel better but it just reminded me of before I got on all the crap. cant live like i did today everyday coming- i need to get better not worse and continue to stay strong.

I dont know what to do with myself...

great big hugs to you!! don`t forget to breath!! you are doing great I am sorry that you are going thru this!!

Jane,

Sorry you had to experience that terror, feeling like you are going to die. I remember it well. Glad to hear you have someone to give you support.

[09...]
but what do i do if im alone and dont have support? i try self talk but its very scary with someone much less being alone...

but what do i do if im alone and dont have support? i try self talk but its very scary with someone much less being alone...

You're never alone...BB is open 24/7, Jane...

Challis :smitten:

[09...]
Not for a couple months :( I want to though, dont know what im gonna do without outside communication. I will be going to N/A A/A meetings though. :)

I have heard varying figures on this.  Some say 30 days, some say 4-5 days.  I think it depends on the individual.  Perhaps some others can chime in here as well.

Sincerely,

fg

• Popular Now