An experience like no other

[...]

Hi hoda,

My day was fine.  I bet you lift weights in your gym.  You look like a pretty big guy.  I'm glad you are able to work, it is a good thing to keep busy.  If you don't mind my asking you, what kind of store do you have?

Have a good day, hoda.

pj

hi pj, yea iam lifting weights 9 years now that's my fun iwas personal trainer in Egypt but couldn't get chance in ohio to do it, ihave tobacco store and now its little market with tobacco .and quite smoking lol after this devil buspar and xanax man i hate when i start think iwill be like that all  my life but ican control it now ikeep say no thats lie uwill be normal ikeep talk with my brain like he is other person lool , ineed to know some thing when i start  feel batter and some of the symptoms left thate mean iam start heal or healing u just wake up one day and feel u normal?

hi pj, yea iam lifting weights 9 years now that's my fun iwas personal trainer in Egypt but couldn't get chance in ohio to do it, ihave tobacco store and now its little market with tobacco .and quite smoking lol after this devil buspar and xanax man i hate when i start think iwill be like that all  my life but ican control it now ikeep say no thats lie uwill be normal ikeep talk with my brain like he is other person lool , ineed to know some thing when i start  feel batter and some of the symptoms left thate mean iam start heal or healing u just wake up one day and feel u normal?

Hi hoda,

You are healing a little bit everyday.  And one day you will wake up, and you will be healed.  You are right.  The xanax is telling you that you will not heal, but you are smart not to listen, because you, and me, know that you will heal.  take care...talk to you later.  You are an interesting person.

pj

thx pj ur nice and good friend

You're real nice yourself hoda.  I hope you are feeling better, and that your store is doing a good business.

pj

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PJ)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))....

:smitten: You are one of my favorite BB heroes. Thanks for everything that you do.

Most appreciatively,

T2

hii pj, how r u will ihave kinda steers with my business u know its hard this days and my sympyomes kina getting little don't know how to explain but i feel like its change or not strong like b4 is that rare or that mean good or what idoono , how ur doing?

Pj- You have avery kind soul. Thank-you for sharing it here.

Hi Spunky, thank you very much.  I wish you all the best in life.

pj

hii pj, how r u will ihave kinda steers with my business u know its hard this days and my sympyomes kina getting little don't know how to explain but i feel like its change or not strong like b4 is that rare or that mean good or what idoono , how ur doing?

Hi hoda,

You will get better, and your business will improve when the economy picks up.  There are many people looking for work, so they don't have a lot of money to spend right now.  I am doing good, thanks for asking.

Good luck.

pj

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PJ)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))....

:smitten: You are one of my favorite BB heroes. Thanks for everything that you do.

Most appreciatively,

T2

T2 :smitten:

You are one of the nicest people on BB.  I can see why you are a teacher.  You have such a cool, steady temperment.  I don't think I have ever seen you become angry.....Your students are fortunate to have you as their teacher.

I will definitely look forward to reading your success story.

Take good care of yourself.

pj 

hii every body , hii pj  iam writing in bad day for me igot stressed and hers my anxiety and my eyes from the light start i hope every body is ok

Hi hoda,

I am sorry you had a bad day.  Our eyes can be very sensitive to light when we are having withdrawals.  When I had this symptom, I would wear sunglasses, even inside my house.

Thank you for hoping that everybody is ok.....we hope that you are ok too.

pj     

thx pj iwas really need some body talk with last night iwas feeling really bad my eyes was so sensitivities from the light with the anxiety god iwasnt happy in 10 of july iwill be 6 months off iam waiting. i tried to but my mail here to talk yesterday with any body but it didnt work idont know why but i hope every thing will be ok

thx pj iwas really need some body talk with last night iwas feeling really bad my eyes was so sensitivities from the light with the anxiety god iwasnt happy in 10 of july iwill be 6 months off iam waiting. i tried to but my mail here to talk yesterday with any body but it didnt work idont know why but i hope every thing will be ok

Hoda, sometimes it can take a year, or longer, before we feel really good again.  The drugs known as Benzodiazepines, are very powerful, so it takes a long time for our bodies to heal, but they do.

Nightime can be a lonely time when we are hurting from withdrawals.  I feel bad that you are having so much anxiety, but you must remember that all your symptoms will be gone one day, and you will feel much better. 

If you want to, you can ask questions on the Withdrawal and Recovery section.  There are many people there that you can talk to.  Here is a link to to it: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=55.0

Take care...You can come here, and talk  to me whenever you want to.  I enjoy your visits.

pj

Hi hoda,

I hope you are feeling better, it sounds like you had a few rough days with the anxiety, and the light sensitivity. 

Here is a link to the Ashton Manual:  http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/  It contains a lot of helpful information.  Take care, and keep telling yourself that you will get better.

pj

Pj

What a wonderful story!  I enjoied reading it truly.  I am so very happy for u.  Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy those beaches, sunsetts, children's laughter just enjoy and apreciate.  Good 4 u! :smitten:Candy

Pj

What a wonderful story!  I enjoied reading it truly.  I am so very happy for u.  Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy those beaches, sunsetts, children's laughter just enjoy and apreciate.  Good 4 u! :smitten:Candy

Thank you Candy.... :)....you are sweet as candy.

I wish you all the best, take good care of yourself.

pj

hii pj, how u doing ihope every thing is ok

Hi hoda.....I am doing great.  Thanks for stopping by, and asking, I hope your withdrawals are getting better.  I remember when I had the sensitivity to light, it was really crazy, light seemed to be a thousand times brighter....weird stuff, those withdrawals.

Take care, try to have a nice summer.

pj

hii pj, i got stressed again yesterday  iwent to sleep and here i woke up with feeling like die icant breath and felt iam in box and was crazy t6ry to open the windowes and the door to breatrh when it was good there the air was on idoono what was that but omg made me feel like iam dieing idint feel good teel idid open the door omg when this crap gona leave me

Good morning, hoda

I am sorry you are having such a tough time.  Anxiety can certainly overwhelm us, and make us feel panicky.

The next time you are feeling anxious you may want to try this breathing technique.  It used to help me when I would get anxious.

1.  Inhale slowly, and deeply through your nose. Try to keep your shoulders relaxed. Your stomach should expand, and your chest should rise just a little.

2.  Exhale slowly through your mouth.  When you blow air out, purse your lips a little, and try to keep your jaw relaxed.  .

3.  You can repeat breathing like this for several minutes if it helps you.

You can do this sitting down, standing up, or even lying down.  I hope it works for you. 

Good luck.

pj