An experience like no other

[...]

HHi Alan could you explain your gi pain?  I have pain under my left rib.  Feels swollen and tender with some sharp pains.

thanks

Hi sarafina.  Forgive me for butting in, but I am concerned about you.  Have you had this checked by a doctor, the fact that you have swelling and tendrness, with sharp pains concerns me.

HHi Alan could you explain your gi pain?  I have pain under my left rib.  Feels swollen and tender with some sharp pains.

thanks

hello sarafina.when i sit my stomach hurts and feels funny.the thing is i only  sit to eat or drive and it doesnt effect my ability to eat.

after daily bowel movement which varies from loose to greasy to hard.i get  gassy and some discomfort.

pain under ribs and sometimes goes under solarplex.sometimes i can feel stomach pulsating.plenty of bloating.

seems every food i tried bother me so i eat what i want because i figure eating chicken breast and brown rice everyday

and still bad so hell with it get some joy.gi also feels itchy.i tried pi antacids,carafate and get side effects and reactions

worst of all dizzyness and brain fog.so i refuse to take it.i had bloodwork done and er doc said my bloodwork for hplori was positive.

i checked in with gi doc and he said when he scoped me in nov.11 i was fine.but since i had it before it can show up in bloodwork for a while.so to be 100% i got scoped again this may.negative for it and everything else except mild gastritus.even did liver bloodwork.

fine.my stomach seemed to get worse when i stopped 3/25/12.dealing with alot of issues.itching,spasms,frequent urine.neck/head symptoms.and now spasms in arms.i had been doing light workouts daily with little problem but now i cant.feels like i worked out my arms hard when ive done nothing.im really tired of chasing these symptoms and spending money i dont have.so unless its a real emergency -fever,passout or something bad i wont go anymore.i hope this helps.

thanks

Hi sarafina.  Forgive me for butting in, but I am concerned about you.  Have you had this checked by a doctor, the fact that you have swelling and tendrness, with sharp pains concerns me.

hi PJ thanks for helping.did you get a chance to read my post to you.i agree in times of doubt check it out.i am a lil at ease because  i had scope and bloodwork.any feedback would be helpful

Alan

Thanks pj

I am waiting for my Pd to call back

when you say swollen do you mean bloated?like full feeling.

i wish you the best

thanks

hi PJ thanks for helping.did you get a chance to read my post to you.i agree in times of doubt check it out.i am a lil at ease because  i had scope and bloodwork.any feedback would be helpful

Alan

Hi alan,

Yes, I read your post, and I had almost all the same symptoms as you.  I think insomnia was the worst one because, if you can believe this, I didn't sleep for 30 days.  All I could do was ride out all the symptoms because time is what heals us.  Thank you for reading my success story......I will be waiting patiently to read yours.

on a lighter note... does the guy in your avatar ever score a touchdown? ;)

thanks

i picked because it pretty much defines where im at.hoping we both score one day.

you a special breed of person.neck symptoms make it worse because i had neck and back surgery

Alan

Hi alan,

Yes, I read your post, and I had almost all the same symptoms as you.  I think insomnia was the worst one because, if you can believe this, I didn't sleep for 30 days.  All I could do was ride out all the symptoms because time is what heals us.  Thank you for reading my success story......I will be waiting patiently to read yours.

on a lighter note... does the guy in your avatar ever score a touchdown? ;)

Hi hoda,

I am doing great, thank you for asking.  How are you doing?  Want to arm wrestle? Just kidding.

Take care.

pj 

Ok, I'll bite, wear are you from?

Smiles on ya mate.

M.

M.

32° 46' 2" N / 89° 40' 52" W...is where I currently call home. ???

How did I miss this the first time around!?  PJ, what a light and wonderful source of inspiration you are around here! 

So glad to read your story of success and hearty congratulations to you...

Challis  :smitten:

Ok, I'll bite, wear are you from?

Smiles on ya mate.

M.

M.

32° 46' 2" N / 89° 40' 52" W...is where I currently call home. ???

Carthage?

I must have put in the wrong coordinates.  Where I currently call home is the name of a river that begins at Lake Itasca. ;)  I could have simply named the state, but this is more fun.

oh no, would two of your former senators go on to be vice presidents?

Where I now call home is Mississippi...the Mississippi River, begins at Lake Itasca in Your beloved state of Minnesota...of course you knew that.  Although I refer to my home as being in Mississippi, it is temporary.  My heart is in Minnesota, having lived in that beautiful state for many years. You are correct, two senators from MN., indeed became VIice Presidents.  You are very wise, and perceptive. :)

Ok pj, I am so not thinking clearly, I misread your reply when I said Carthage. I thought it read that you lived in a place where the river started! As we say back home, DUH!

If I had just read it right, of course!  When you were a kid, did you and your friends go around spelling your temp state's name backwards, we did, I still do as kind of a "party trick".

ippississiM. Yah, that sure does bring back some memories, fer sher now, dontcha no.

Have you ever read the stuff on the "Talking Minnesota" sites, hysterical, sad and true!

You were being so subtle with me, weren't you pj?  :laugh:

Maybe you thought I was a former Butter Queen, and you were intimidated.  :laugh: :laugh:

Nice to know you, neighbor!

Love,

M.  whoops, I forgot, we don't show emotion like that, do we?  I'll edit it if you wish

Well, I just re-read your post before I posted this, once again I see foggy brain was in charge. You didn't indicate that you grew up in MN, but that you spent years living there. I'll leave my post as is though, why not show evidence that I am  :D :D  Don't tell anyone from MN I am this daft.

YOU BETCHA, now, that's Minnesotan.  home to 11,000 lakes, and 10,000 casseroles. :laugh:

We can talk Minnesotan on your blog.  We should probably keep this the success story thread.  Thanks for being such a good sport.

How did I miss this the first time around!?  PJ, what a light and wonderful source of inspiration you are around here! 

So glad to read your story of success and hearty congratulations to you...

Challis  :smitten:

Thank you Challis, you are a real sweetheart, who is loved, and appreciated by so many on this site.

The very best to you, always.

pj :smitten:

hii pj, iam today 5 months off the buspar and i think iam getting batter lol i really have problem to know the symptoms is it getting little or no but i feel iam batter than b4 idoono if it gona go day by bay or just one day iwill found my self healed idoono .iam just happy to talk with u guys here thats really help me

hii pj, iam today 5 months off the buspar and i think iam getting batter lol i really have problem to know the symptoms is it getting little or no but i feel iam batter than b4 idoono if it gona go day by bay or just one day iwill found my self healed idoono .iam just happy to talk with u guys here thats really help me

Hi hoda,

I'm happy you stopped by.  Contratulations for being off 5 months.  You seem to be doing so much better, that's good.  You will be healed, you have a good attitude.  You stop by whenever you want to, you seem like a real nice guy.  What do you like to do for fun?  I like to ride horses.  I used to like to ride motorcycles, but there are too many crazy drivers on the road.  They don't watch where they are going.

take care

pj

PJ:

I am 17 weeks off.  The last couple of weeks have been pretty tough.  I was feeling like I was getting better but am in a bit of a wave right now (lots of dizziness and anxiety issues rearing their ugly heads again).  Tell me again it really does return to normal in time.  I get so scared that this isn't w/d or that I am permanently damaged.  It is exhausting not knowing what to expect from your body/emotions when you go out into the world day to day.  It has been tough driving and going out in public lately (tougher than it was about a month ago).  Find myself feeling spaced out and dizzy with butterflies in my stomach.  Also I am getting little spurts of anxiety in the evening (like when I see something disturbing on the evening news).  I thought I was done with all of that finally.  Guess not because it is back.  Just 8 months ago I was a normal person (before tolerance from Ambien set in) who could drive (even waiting through busy intersections) and go to the mall/stores/public places and take for granted just being/feeling normal.  No anxiety.  No dizziness.  Now it is pretty much everyday.  I pray I return to that normal person - I sometimes wonder if I really will.  What helped you get better do you think?

Hi turtlegirl,

If you do not have any underlying neurological disorder, and if you were not experiencing any of the symptoms that you now do, before you took the Ambien, you will definitely be completely healed.

There was a time when I was experiencing the same symptoms that you are now.  I couldn't go into a store without my anxiety going through the roof. To encounter a four-way stop was pure terror, I was so afraid I wouldn't know when it was my turn to go.  Before that, I rode horses, and motorcycles.  I'm back to riding horses now, no fear.  I sold the motorcyle, too many inatentive drivers on the road ro suit me.

Benzos, and Z drugs like Ambien make us believe that all is gloom, and doom, and that there is no hope.  They tell our brains that we will never get better, but we do. At one point all I could think about was death, and dieing.  I knew that I wasn't, but that nasty drug was convincing me that I was.

turtlegirl, the day will come when you will be like, and feel like, you did 8 months ago.  I think you will feel even better.

I guess what helped me the most was keeping busy.  Walking in the sunshine, or connecting with nature is a great way to lift our spirits, and reconnect with our inner selves.

Whenever you start to feel that you will never get better, just keep telling yourself  "I will, I will...shut-up Ambien, "im not listening to you anymore"!

I look forward to reading your success story...You will be writing it!

pj 

PJ:

That is very reassuring.  I did not have panic/dizzy/or gloom before the Ambien.  That is how I finally figured out what was happening to me.  You don't have any anxiety out in public or intersections anymore???  That is how I will know I am well when I can do those things symptom free.  What is it with the intersections while driving - so weird, yet so many have this issue?  Thanks for the affirmations.  I am definitely going to use the one where you say "shut up Ambien!" - I like that.  I need to be reminded that it is the drug "lying" to me and affecting my brain.  That once my brain/CNS can reharmonize I will be me again.  Hopefully soon.  Thanks for the support.  I need a lot of it these days.

HI PJ,thx ur so nice yea iam 5 months off now iam still waiting my normall hoda lol i missed me iam batter now than before so different, my fun is training ihave gym in my home.and iwork  all the day in my store ihave store in ohio little one take my time when i stopped in the first couldn't work at all but thx good now i can , how was ur day

?