My Journey

[ma...]

Hi Margo,

I'm just popping in today to wish my special friend a happy birthday.....  :happybday: :happybday: :

[move]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGO !!!    :happybday: :happybday:[/move]

Hope you have a wonderful day because you so deserve it, make sure you get plenty of rest.

Lots of Love Debbie xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

With Birthday Wishes for a very Special Person,  :happybday:  :happybday:

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday.  :happybday: :happybday:

You so deserve it  :angel:

Hoping you have a great day!

With lots of love from Lib  :hug:

x x    :smitten:  :smitten:   

Hi Mags, 

i just blushed when i saw Debbies post, what a great day for a special Lady.

Now i am smiling, its so good to know you. :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

Happy Birthday my love , i wish you a ton full of happy years to come.

with love from Claudia. :-*

Oh goodness me, thank you girls, you are awesome. I am in tears here :'( So touched)

Feeling Loved right now lol

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/emotlove27.gif

Magrita darling I took benzo 19years every day.This tightness in solar plexus,chest is unbearable.I lost hope .I dont know what I should do.How did you feel your improovment?What about your muscles,dont you feel pain?

depressed flavio

To a very special friend on her :-\ birthday

Hope you have a wonderful day as you so deserve it.

Love and hugs from

The Duck :smitten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLj4uqnvig4

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e8/56/1d/e8561da18a840389e6fde5f60354c395.jpg

Thank Duck my dear friend, I have had a wonderful day, been spoilt!! Just had a nice meal at my fav restaurant.

Loved the video  I am still laughing http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss2/kjk202096/roflmao.gif thank you for your birthday wishes, it means such a lot to me

Mags :smitten:

Magrita darling I took benzo 19years every day.This tightness in solar plexus,chest is unbearable.I lost hope .I dont know what I should do.How did you feel your improovment?What about your muscles,dont you feel pain?

depressed flavio

Hello Flavio :hug:

I am sorry its taking so long for you, the pain will go.  It took 2 years for me to heal,  I know It will get better for you but its going to take a bit more time. You have to just hang in a little longer. Healing could be just around the corner, I know you must tired of waiting, but I promise you its worth the wait.

Try and stay as positive as you can... You will heal and you will get your life back

Magrita :smitten:

If I may say something this is who I call a very caring lady who despite it being her birthday she is here helping others on a day where she could be with her friends and family and spending time with them on her special day.

Thank you Birthday girl :)

Love Duck :smitten: :smitten:

Dear Mags,

So glad I was roaming round the forum today and saw that it was your birthday.

[move]Happy Birthday to a special lady![/move]

Hugs,

Plady

Dear Mags,

So glad I was roaming round the forum today and saw that it was your birthday.

[move]Happy Birthday to a special lady![/move]

Hugs,

Plady

Oh Plady :hug: Thank you so much for your birthday greetings

I hope your doing ok, its so good to hear from you

Big Hugs back attcha

Mags  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Margrita, I just read the first page of your post..

I have all the fear, afraid of phone, door, ppl coming over, going out, I have to go out to market and to

see mom, etc,,,but I'm always a mess..just fear, uncomfortable, I thought it's all in my head, my spouse does not understand , wont read Parkers post..so  I'm pretty much alone here without support.

I identify with all your sxs..I hope I get better like you, I cry sometimes bc I think this is my new personality...

This is really a hard process and courage wains sometimes.

Reading your story helps. I'm 62 and will need to make life changes because of this journey, the old ways no longer work..

So happy to hear of recoveries like you.. Thank you,

Rose

Hi Margrita, I just read the first page of your post..

I have all the fear, afraid of phone, door, ppl coming over, going out, I have to go out to market and to

see mom, etc,,,but I'm always a mess..just fear, uncomfortable, I thought it's all in my head, my spouse does not understand , wont read Parkers post..so  I'm pretty much alone here without support.

I identify with all your sxs..I hope I get better like you, I cry sometimes bc I think this is my new personality...

This is really a hard process and courage wains sometimes.

Reading your story helps. I'm 62 and will need to make life changes because of this journey, the old ways no longer work..

So happy to hear of recoveries like you.. Thank you,

Rose

Dear Rose :hug:

All that fear will disappear and you will gain strength in its place.  Its an awful process and its so easy to lose hope when your going through hell. Just keep telling yourself its temporary...It will get better without doubt!  I promise you all of the suffering will be worth it. 

I know you wont see that right now...i didn't!  I honestly lost hope and thought I would never make it but I did.  The members on the forum, gave me hope and I will be forever in there debt!

Rose you are brave! we all are brave going through this. This forum is full of heroes, When you get to the end of your benzo journey, you will forget some of it...well I did, my hubby reminds me of some of the tough days. 

Hubby gave me physical support, but he did not believe any of it, thought it was in my head.

Keep moving forward, you will make it as long as you just keep going, as tough as it gets push through it!

Your going to be ok Rose girl!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Margrita and morroweg,

:smitten:

I just push thru the yucky moments and talk here with good buddies..then I don't feel so alone.

Hugs. Rose

I just push thru the yucky moments and talk here with good buddies..then I don't feel so alone.

Hugs. Rose

Its a horrible and lonely journey Rose, but we have to keep going till we reach

our destination, i am sure it will be worth it in the end.

hugs back, wish i could snap a magic finger. :smitten:

edit: spelling mistake.

Hugs. Rose

Yes you have to keep pushing Rose,  the only way out, is to go through it.  As bad as it gets just keep reminding yourself its temporary.  What your suffering right now is not going to last forever...it will change.

I promise you its going to be worth it to get your life back

Magrita  :smitten:

I couldn't find a magic finger Claudia, will a magic wand do http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/LadyFire/Holidays%20n%20Such/Halloween/magik-smiley.gif  Try and stay positive my friend.... it is going to get better!

It would be wonderful if that's how it worked, if only just a wave of the wand could take away all the pain on the forum!!  Sadly there is no magic....its heart-breaking but it will be worth it when you get there.  Life does get better with time!

I couldn't find a magic finger Claudia, will a magic wand do width=44 height=33http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/LadyFire/Holidays%20n%20Such/Halloween/magik-

smiley.gif[/img]  Try and stay positive my friend.... it is going to get better!

It would be wonderful if that's how it worked, if only just a wave of the wand could take away all the pain on the forum!!  Sadly there is no magic....its heart-breaking but it will be worth it when you get there.  Life does get better with time!

Thanks Mags, all of us deserve a medal for our suffering and Colin deserves a title

for creating this Forum. Sir Colin.......might happen one day, who knows ?

Claudia. :smitten:

• 1 month later...

Hello Dear Magrita

Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything that you do for us all.

I can't explain how much your messages of support help me through this.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Love from Lib x

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/emilyangel1/10801984_688770141237028_5630415323461194522_n_zps681b7a5e.jpg

Hello Dear Magrita

Just wanted to say thank you so much for everything that you do for us all.

I can't explain how much your messages of support help me through this.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

Love from Lib x

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/emilyangel1/10801984_688770141237028_5630415323461194522_n_zps681b7a5e.jpg

Thank you my dear liberty :hug:

I am so sorry I am late replying here, thank you for always thinking of me.  I have walked quite a way with you on your journey, I have watched you go through such a lot.  Being bedridden and non functional ( like I was) to being up and about and functional, you have come such a long way.

Remember when you stood in your kitchen and buttered your first cracker.  It was such a simple task, but it was a huge achievement to us..... Then when you went for a walk, in the garden for the first time.  Simple tasks for most people but huge steps for us, after going through hell, battered and bruised by benzos.

I know you are still struggling with the pain......a bit more time and that will go.

Thanks again Lib,  I think 2015 will be your year!!

Magrita http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/emotlove27.gif

hi miss magrita, i hope you enjoyed your Christmas 2 days ago :) i wish you the best 2015

:hug:

Hi Katie :hug:

I had a good Christmas, thank you.  I hope Santa left you what you wanted under the tree lol!

I think it will get better and better for you, 2015 is going to be a great year

Hi Margarita,

We haven't talked for a long time but I have popped in tonight and thought I would say hello. I'm now nearly 4 years benzo free....I've also tapered off mirtazapine and have almost finished tapering off sam-e (will be done by the end of Jan). I am not healed, but gosh I am close. I am living a full and rich life and pretty much doing everything I want and need to do. It is still hard some time but no where close to how hard it was! Hopefully soon I will post a success story and give hope to those in protracted withdrawal.

Ru