My Journey

[ma...]

Thank you Margarita and Morreweg

.All the time I wonder what I do bad?Where I make mistake?Maybe I do too less?Sorry for my english girls.I  even cant try too observe my thoughts.If are they negative or agressive.I dont know .I cant concentrate and observe my way of thinking.Its like constant torrent.I dont know what means possitive thinking.I go to AA meetings.Its only way for me to relax and catch smth possitive.Do you know what I mean??I run ,walk ,go to AA but I cant work.I worked  for15 years as actor .Now I cant work for 2 years.I feel guily that I dont work and dont earn money.This feeling guilty is killing me!!

I fell irritated and angry all the time .Of course this feelings decreased but all the time there are tedious.

What I do bad?Why I sit in front of tv?Go to work!!Do something!Go to people!! There are my thoughts.

I think I  will never learn thinking possitive.

flavio

Your English is fine Flavio, Well done to you going to AA, you should be so proud of yourself and not feeling guilty!

You did nothing bad, you will get through this and come out of it better than before... like I did

Keep hanging in, and try your best to keep positive...keep reminding yourself that what your going through is temporay

It will get better

Magrita :hug:

Thank you, all of you, for being here.  Even those still having a rough time, that lets me know I am not alone.  I am pretty isolated socially, I've destroyed some connections that will impact my future in this cow town, but I have learned from you all in my short time here that it REALLY is one moment at a time.

I've had I guess, a "window" in the last few days (can't recall things from a week ago, day ago etc. pretty concerning!) have walked in the sun, played in my small container garden.

I'm blessed to be seeing an acupunturist for no-charge, but the deal is I must not eat grains.  So I'm complyant because after the last treatment I slept 10 hours that night!

No caffine, no pot, no alcohol I'm a straight arrow now.

I come to read these success stories to keep from despair.  My access to the internet spotty; what do poor  people do that don't have access to this wonderful and informative site???

Thank you, all of you, for being here.  Even those still having a rough time, that lets me know I am not alone.  I am pretty isolated socially, I've destroyed some connections that will impact my future in this cow town, but I have learned from you all in my short time here that it REALLY is one moment at a time.

I've had I guess, a "window" in the last few days (can't recall things from a week ago, day ago etc. pretty concerning!) have walked in the sun, played in my small container garden.

I'm blessed to be seeing an acupunturist for no-charge, but the deal is I must not eat grains.  So I'm complyant because after the last treatment I slept 10 hours that night!

No caffine, no pot, no alcohol I'm a straight arrow now.

I come to read these success stories to keep from despair.  My access to the internet spotty; what do poor  people do that don't have access to this wonderful and informative site???

Your going to be ok Cookienose :hug: you are not alone you have us here.  I was like you pretty much isolated, friends and family did not understand. Staying away from alcohol and pot and  eating healthy your giving your body the best chance of recovery, it will get better, just keep hanging in

Magrita :smitten:

Great success story Magrita,

Well done, I don't know how I missed your story.

I am at 10 months off Diazepam, sometimes I think that my stomach is damaged beyond repair, who wouldn't given the circumstances I guess. I can't relate to the last part of your story to much because I have always stayed active through out my wd, well as active as I could, though, I missed most social events but went to a few in the mean time and oh I remember the questions, 'woow you've lost a lot of weight, what do you do work wise now, are you ok you look a little pale, where is the old you, you used to be funny' etc. Mainly you've lost a lot of weight and then a strange awkward look.

I always got out the house through wd, even when I was a walking cocktail stick with a head lol, I think sitting indoors no matter what your situation is enough to drive you mad! I do appreciate you talking the time out to explain how things turned around for you.

Could I please ask. How did your stomach issues go away?

Did the bloating/pain just kind of vanish or did your stomach all of sudden start making healthy dispelling sounds and slowly got better?

Sorry for questions, I can see you are swamped with questions. I hope your'e ok.

Thanks

Did the bloating/pain just kind of vanish or did your stomach all of sudden start making healthy dispelling sounds and slowly got better?

Sorry for questions, I can see you are swamped with questions. I hope your'e ok.

Thanks

Hi Bring it on :hug:

Its great that your getting out, well done to you. I didn't have much choice were going out was concerned, I was agoraphobic, I couldn't go out.  The stomach issues, bloating, cramps, IBS and acid reflux etc, went away in the second year!  I have had acid reflux issues temporarily since. I have noticed  if I am stressed this symptom can reoccur but doesn’t stay long.

It will get better

Magrita

Thanks

Hi Bring it on :hug:

Its great that your getting out, well done to you. I didn't have much choice were going out was concerned, I was agoraphobic, I couldn't go out.  The stomach issues, bloating, cramps, IBS and acid reflux etc, went away in the second year!  I have had acid reflux issues temporarily since. I have noticed  if I am stressed this symptom can reoccur but doesn’t stay long.

It will get better

Magrita

Thanks for speedy reply  ;D

Sounds like what I have to the tee, could I be cheeky and ask one more question.

Did you see one big change in your stomach and then you knew it was only going to get better from there or was it more a gradual improvement?

My stomach is starting to make healthier noises again, not all the time, very small improvements, the sound is of food being broke down or as I like to call it 'dispelling? I think my recovery will be gradual, but its as if I know its healing at the moment even though it hasn't really started just yet. Every night I sit up till 2-4am waiting for it to start to work properly, its like it wants to work, it really does, then it never quite starts. Frustrating to say the least, its like a lost puppy eager to please its owner, it goes to sit then lies down instead, wants to give you his paw but sits instead, a strange analogy I know, my stomach is a puppy haha.

Did you see one big change in your stomach and then you knew it was only going to get better from there or was it more a gradual improvement?

That's how it was pretty much, one day it was there the next it was gone it wasn't gradual, but as I said the acid reflux, returned briefly a few times...not as bad as it was initially..it was mild in comparison.

its like a lost puppy eager to please its owner, it goes to sit then lies down instead, wants to give you his paw but sits instead, a strange analogy I know, my stomach is a puppy haha.

I love this, it is a brilliant description  :laugh:

Your going to get there, I think you have a great attitude...keep hanging in it will get better

Magrita

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Claudia I am 4 years free today,http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/party/smileys-party-393855.gif so you bumped it just right  lets do the bump:2funny:

I haven't got an update, I am doing great, Keep going everyone, I promise you will get there :thumbsup:

Magrita  :smitten:

WoW Margo, 4 years ? oh boy this  needs to be celebrated.  :clap::socool:

i am doing the bump now on my chair, 4 years yepee . :smitten:

Hi Magrita,  :smitten:  :smitten:

Congratulations on 4 years free, wonderful!  :thumbsup:

so pleased that you are doing great.  :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for everything that you do on here.  :angel:  :angel:

You are helping me through this more than words can say.

Thanks ! x

Love From lib xx  :smitten:  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/2014/april/ch534bef73de7d3.gif

:smitten:Thank you for celebrating my 4 years benzo free. I appreciate you posting. :smitten:

Hi Margo,

I just spotted that you're 4 years benzo free and I wanted to congratulate you :

CONGRATULATIONS MAGRITA ON 4 YEARS BENZO FREE !!!

Thank you for just being you Margo, you're simply the best and the forum is so lucky to have you !!!

Lots of love Debbie xxx

Hi Margo,

I just spotted that you're 4 years benzo free and I wanted to congratulate you :

Thank you for just being you Margo, you're simply the best and the forum is so lucky to have you !!!

Lots of love Debbie xxx

i second that Debbie. :thumbsup::smitten:

[5a...]

Hi Margo,

Lots of love Debbie xxx

and I third it LOL  :happybday::clap::yippee::thumbsup::smitten:

Hi Margo,

Lots of love Debbie xxx

Thank you Debbie and Claudia you have always been there for me, thank you for your kind words and support,,it means such a lot to me :smitten:

Hi Margo,

Lots of love Debbie xxx

and I third it LOL  :happybday::clap::yippee::thumbsup::smitten:

http://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/2014/april/ch534d08364a089.gif:hug:

Its so nice of you to stop by to celebrate with me, it wont be too long before I will be taking the balloons and cake to you!! Keep doing what your doing…I know your going to be ok!

Congratulations Magrita!

And thank you for all the help & support you give others here.

Big smiles & hugs

margaretisabel

Congratulations Magrita!

And thank you for all the help & support you give others here.

Big smiles & hugs

margaretisabel

Thank you for your kind words and for helping me celebrate http://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/2014/april/ch5354e70f5514e.gif

((hugs))

[move]Congratulations on the 4 years off![/move]

Glad I read this.

Hugs,

Plady

Thank you so much my friend http://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/2014/april/ch5354e83d466f1.gif

Hugs back atcha

Mags :smitten: