My Journey

[ma...]

OMG, am i happy to see you again Margo. :smitten:

i won't say much but please take it easy and look after yourself.

one big  :hug:

love ya.

My lovely Claudia :hug:  thank you for being such a wonderful friend, I don't know what I would do without you here

Your a star :thumbsup:

((Hugs ))

Margo :smitten:

OMG, am i happy to see you again Margo. :smitten:

i won't say much but please take it easy and look after yourself.

one big  :hug:

love ya.

My lovely Claudia :hug:  thank you for being such a wonderful friend, I don't know what I would do without you here

Your a star :thumbsup:

((Hugs ))

Margo :smitten:

oh my Margo, I'm getting embarrased now, thank you.

hey, i'm blushing right now, wow haven't blushed for 19 months,

thanks Margo for making me blush, :laugh: baby step forward to my success,

so good to have you here, i always feel comfortable when you are on. oh my, oh my. :laugh::-*

Margarita, what an insightful and inspiring post!  You have been through a lot.  I felt like I was reading parts of my life played out in your story.  One thing that jumped out at me is the part where you said you would cry for no reason.  I reached a point where I was crying every day.  There was nothing wrong with my life, it was the meds doing their damage.  I am so glad you came out of this...you have given me hope!

Margarita, what an insightful and inspiring post!  You have been through a lot.  I felt like I was reading parts of my life played out in your story.  One thing that jumped out at me is the part where you said you would cry for no reason.  I reached a point where I was crying every day.  There was nothing wrong with my life, it was the meds doing their damage.  I am so glad you came out of this...you have given me hope!

Hi Pageturner :hug:

Thank you for stopping by, benzo's do play havoc with our emotions, mine were all over the place. Your going to be ok, remember that what your experiencing is temporary.  The tears will turn to laughter one day I promise you, and you will be so glad you did this.

((hugs))

Magrita :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Magrita  :hug:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely pictures.

I love your kind and reassuring messages,  and those pictures are great!!!!

Yes!  I really hope we will be dancing just like the little picture! 

No sign of it yet. Still hoping.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/emilyangel1/graphics-ballet-264960_zpsf1776171.gifhttp://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/emilyangel1/graphics-ballet-264960_zpsf1776171.gif

When I am recovered  Is this us ?????? lol

Love from lib x  :smitten:

Edit:fixed links

Love the ballet dancers..so funny, don't know if I can jump that high, but I am willing to try  :2funny:

On second thoughts I am sure I can manage a pirouette

Keep hanging in Lib, you will get there, and yes you will dance again http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa351/margarita1959/sirtak.gif

Love

• 3 weeks later...

Needing this story again today. Thank you for it.

Free :hug: keep hanging in, it really does get better.  Keep reminding yourself, no matter how bad it gets  that " Its temporary"  and that  "It will all go away one day".  Try and stay positive as you can..I know that's hard to do when your in the thick of it.

I read in a post somewhere to start telling myself positive things like I was getting better and that I was healing even tho it didn't seem that way....I thought they were mad lol!  Anyhow I did, I kept telling myself that my body was healing, recovery was taking place...and it might take a while after 26 years use but it will get better with time.

Do the best you can Free to keep moving forward, it will all be worth it I promise you

Magrita

How did I miss your 4 years free anniversary.

I skipped ahead to post and missed 5 pages of your blog.  Will go back and read how you are doing.

I am still here hanging around waiting for full healing.  Maybe it is a pipe dream.  I hope not.

Love Carol

Magrita

How did I miss your 4 years free anniversary.

I skipped ahead to post and missed 5 pages of your blog.  Will go back and read how you are doing.

I am still here hanging around waiting for full healing.  Maybe it is a pipe dream.  I hope not.

Love Carol

Hi Carol :hug:

Its not a pipe dream it will happen, sorry its taking a long time, your on the right path. Recovery will happen, it could be just around the corner Carol so hang in there!  I thought you were doing ok although I haven't been over to your place in a long while.

Stay positive, healing will happen with more time

Oh. Am doing OK.

Just not really able to continue on where I left off almost 4 years ago.

I am able to think again.. That is a big one.  I work again but it is iffy.

Some days I feel like I can work all day and other days I can't handle anything.

Very up and down.

Still have morning depression every day.  I really detest that one.

My physical things are close to gone but brain vibrations are still a nightly thing.  Not strong though.

Left side burning is a minimum and only happens under stress.

Sleep. Well t is coming along.  Broken but at least it is sleep now.

OK I guess I just did a quick run through of my progress.  Sorry to whine :)

Love Carol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Magrita,

how extraordinary is the similarity!! I was also an active person and perhaps I took on too much? After a life with struggles on different areas I got a very bad panic attac in my twenties,too. By that time everything seemed to be allright just suddenly I could not function. Then I was prescribed klonazepam- Rivotril and at that time nobody knew about its potential!(Let me remark that  doctors in a miltary hospital put me on that drug.)During the many years I tried to quit several times but it was impossible as the addicton was strong even to that small amount of 0.50 mg.The immediate dizziness, fear and anxiety frightened me and this is how I continued taking it for many years.

I can see people take so many medicaments- against high blood pressure, diabetes, infections - they are really consuming chemicals of all kind and they don't have any problem.Knowing, however, my story and yours here, too, it's a shame that there are so awful and frightening cases. None of us wanted to get in this trap! I just hope we all forget the benzo nightmare! :thumbsup:

[71...]

Thank you, so much for sharing your story, Magrita. 

You are very brave, and such an inspiration. 

:hug: :hug: :smitten: 

Oh. Am doing OK.

Just not really able to continue on where I left off almost 4 years ago.

I am able to think again.. That is a big one.  I work again but it is iffy.

Some days I feel like I can work all day and other days I can't handle anything.

Very up and down.

Still have morning depression every day.  I really detest that one.

My physical things are close to gone but brain vibrations are still a nightly thing.  Not strong though.

Left side burning is a minimum and only happens under stress.

Sleep. Well t is coming along.  Broken but at least it is sleep now.

OK I guess I just did a quick run through of my progress.  Sorry to whine :)

Love Carol

Hiya Carol

I am so pleased your doing better, that's how it is up and down until it all comes together

Your sleep will come my friend, I don't know how we survive, I went weeks having 2/3 hours sleep. Our bodies are amazing, we are tough cookies....absolute heroes is what we are.

Love

Mags :smitten:

Hi Magrita,

how extraordinary is the similarity!! I was also an active person and perhaps I took on too much? After a life with struggles on different areas I got a very bad panic attac in my twenties,too. By that time everything seemed to be allright just suddenly I could not function. Then I was prescribed klonazepam- Rivotril and at that time nobody knew about its potential!(Let me remark that  doctors in a miltary hospital put me on that drug.)During the many years I tried to quit several times but it was impossible as the addicton was strong even to that small amount of 0.50 mg.The immediate dizziness, fear and anxiety frightened me and this is how I continued taking it for many years.

I can see people take so many medicaments- against high blood pressure, diabetes, infections - they are really consuming chemicals of all kind and they don't have any problem.Knowing, however, my story and yours here, too, it's a shame that there are so awful and frightening cases. None of us wanted to get in this trap! I just hope we all forget the benzo nightmare! :thumbsup:

Hi Hope :hug:

That was me aswell Hope I definitely took on too much. As well as taking care of my kids I had a job. I took on everyone's problems, I did all the good turns for family friends neighbours. I arranged all the parties kids and grown ups. Nothing was too much trouble. Then I started with panic attacks. I wish I had know that It only takes a few weeks for the body to become dependant on these drugs. I would never have touched them.

It will get better Hope, I promise you it will ease off with time and you will forget the nightmare and get back to life

Thank you, so much for sharing your story, Magrita. 

You are very brave, and such an inspiration. 

:hug: :hug: :smitten:

Thank you for those kind words Insomniac, You are brave too going through this, and it will get better for you

((hugs))

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I really needed to read this today.

Hi Minnie :hug:

I know its hard at the moment, but it will ease off and start to get better...It will take time. Just do your best to get through each day, try and do something to distract from the withdrawal.

Stay as positive as you can and keep reminding yourself what your going through is temporary!!

Magrita

• 2 weeks later...