Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Hello sweetie!!Its been a while.I don't really come on the forums to much anymore..I am so glad to see you are doing well!!I hope that you and your family are doing wonderful..I always pray for you and think of all the times you helped me...I am now 4 months and 20 days off and counting..its a slow process you know it..I wish nothing but healing and happiness for you ..you were always so sweet to me and I want to thank you for that. On my way now to the hospital cause my sister is having the baby!!!I'm so excited! I'm gonna be an aunt!! GOD BLESS YOU!!..take care Jenny:) :smitten:

Lisa !!! Hi Honey..

Wow 4 months free ..I remember when u still had a way to go..Thats amazing!!!  :yippee:

You are so welcome .I am so glad how far you have come.Just remember it gets so much better!!!

Hows ur new Neice o Nephew? Congrats aww baby I want to hold one.. Then Give it BACK!!!! LOL

Your friend always ~Jenny

:angel:  oh s weet wonderful Jenny - what a great update!  unbelievable!  i am so happy for you dearest one.  i wrote down the jewelry line;  maybe when i get my screenplays on the big screen your jewelry will be on everyone..it could happen!

i will always be so thankful to you jen for the time you spent consoling me thru this.  it is a priceless gift.  thank yo :yippee:  so much for the hope yo :yippee: give us.

Pan!!!! :smitten:

Hi I am so happy to see you came bye!!! Aww Thanks Pan thats so nice.. Your welcome. I know how bad you were hurting I remember how bad I was. I just hope if not anything .I was able to bring you some Peace of mind during the hard days were its so hard to find our way thru this. Its only gonna get better Pan.. Yes Yes I agree when you get your screen plays on the big screen Everyone can be wearing The Jaso line ... :yippee:  LOL

Love ~Jenny

Hi Jenny !

I am so impressed !  You are back working...making jewelry!!!  I am so happy that your life is back on track. 

You are the kindest, sweetest, girl....and I appreciate you coming back here with encouragement for others to hang in there.

Love you, Jenny ! :smitten:

Sunny girl

Sunny Girl  :smitten:

Thank you your are the sweetest Ever !!! I can not believe your at 13 months !!!! How are you feeling? Wow if anyones impressed its ME..I have been here for over 1 year.  What Ive seen in you and many here is just amazing!!! For me Sunny this was the most terrible experience going through everyday allday with so many sxs and constint decline. When I started to get better .I knew there was no stopping me if I could help in anyway here.I think theres so many things that can Drive a person,Some its $,Some its Anger, Some ever Fear... For me its always been Love and Pain.. These things set a Fire in me and It doesnt fade . I am so happy to be back to work  :yippee: Its been good to do this again.. I so hope your doing ok!!!!!!

P.S.When I saw your name on here I Smiled so Big I was like Ohhh Theres Sunny!!! Yay!!!!

Love you back ,

~Jenny

Hi Jaso - Jenny,

I needed a success story and yours was it today.  A c/t one at that, I'm a c/t - surviving.

I'm so happy for your healing.  Thank you for coming back and supporting those that are traveling the journey to where you are.  I don't know how many times I am told that I will heal, but I don't feel it when I'm in the dark.  I had a few days out of the dark this past weekend so I know the wonderful feeling it is to be symptom free or few.  The difference in my mental attitude is drastic, that is where I have most of my symptoms I think or my weakest link.

You sound like you are glowing in life now. I hope you continue to love life.

Again thank you for coming back and your words of encouragement.

Sally Stillbelieving

Stillbelieving..Sally

Thank you so much! I am so sorry your still hurting.This is so hard to go through. I know what you mean about feeling like your not going to heal when your in the dark.. I was the exact same way. It was so devistating! I remember reading once in a success story before I joined here. The woman was saying shes at month 9 and Healed I was almost at month 7 and I was still in such Grave shape. I thought .Really? Noway could I heal! Ive been so bad for so long! How? I mean When ? How is my brain going to fix so many Severe sxs? I felt just such Despair. Idk if I wanted to read success storys. I didnt want to hear how they were better! I was like its not me Im just so sick for so long.

But Sally hang on ..Your gonna get to were I am.I promise. Its crazy how bad we can be and then The brain just starts to correct everything. Your gonna see that. Life will get real good again. And Then you will Shine in your life to!!!!!!

I have to say I didnt ever think I would fully get back into life.I have had alot of Backlash and Residual effects from my  w/d. One being no motivation . I felt like my brain was on Vaca and my body was taking a huge break from major activity. Kinda felt like I needed to rest from the Long horrific Trip w/d brings us on.. I am now at almost 2 years off of my C/T w/d and I am feeling good again.I know you will be to Sally!!

Thank you for coming bye and saying such nice things to me...:)

~Jenny

Colleen!!!!  :yippee:

I have Missed YOU to!!!! How are you feeling ? Geez Its been to long. Aww Colleen my sweet friend I hope your feeling some relief.I know how terribly bad you have felt. I know how much you need that pain to just stop... It will Colleen .I know it will.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

~Jenny

Hi Jenny,

I need some encouragement.  I hope it's not bad to write on your success story but I couldn't PM you. :) I know you shut it off, so hopefull you wont' mind me writing you here.

I know you had a hard time until month 7 sometime. Can you please explain how it got better? I am still in this fog and just feel like it will never end.  It's not super thick, but I just can't function outside of my house like this. I mean, technically I could, but I feel so awful in the fog - not being able to take in the bigger picture, that I just stay home because I need the comfort and safety of home. 

When it changed for you, did you just wake up and it was gone? Did it stay gone?  What were the remaining symptmos after that before you fully healed?  I am having such a hard time with things.  Some fog DID lift at month 5 - something changed for me then.  But now, I still feel like stuff isn't quite real.  It's hard to explain. I'm a lot better than I was, but I am just not there in a way that feels anything close to normal. Every now and then I feel like I"m going to pop through it, but never do.  One time I wokeup without it, but that was the only time.  And it went away a few hours later. 

I guess I'm losing patience and just feel nervous that this state could last a long time.  Did you drastically improve overnight? I'm having good days here and there, but it's always with the fog.  It's so hard to imagine how it will pass. I know it passed for you.  I just need to hear encouragement.

Thank you, Jenny.

:)Parker

Parker Hello..

Let me see if I can help. This is kinda how it went down for me. When I went c/t I was hit with so many sxs.Mental and Physical.As time was passing I was deteriorating. I became even worse by month 6. I was now thinking I cant do this .I cant do it no more. It was killing me to not have my body able to function with the most Obscene amount of pain.But It was my mind that was so not OK.I had complete disconnection. DR DP. And everything felt dreamlike.I had serious Fog and felt like I was having the Flu .Akethesia was extreme !!!Vibes everywere.Couldnt articulate my words. At month 4 got the worst fatigue. I now had 0 energy to fight this. Come month 7.I had the worst night of all of these nights. I couldn't sleep. I had this kind of pain in my muscles and my bones felt like they were being crushed. My mind was so bad anxiety was flooding me .I swear I just begged I mean really begged god to let me Die. I'm strong but this was almost more then I can bear. It was the most intense night I ever had. Everyone was sleeping in my house and here I am hurting so bad. I must have just feel asleep after 2am and woke at 6am .I woke and I felt different. I knew it. Something was different. I still hurt had my sxs but it wasn't as bad. By 11am it lifted. I felt amazing. Still had sxs but they weren't off the charts like they have been for 7 nonstop months. That's when I knew I would make it. So slowly my sxs  started to subside.I had a few more bouts with revs and waves. I healed at month 15. These are the sxs i had left after that night at month 7 were I started to get better. I had, Muscle tone loss , Pain in every muscle felt like acid, Cramps like charlie horses every morning. Lump in my throat, Burning skin. My legs felt 10 pounds heavier and detached, muscle spasms. twitches. pain in ears.Popping in ears. sinuses all messed up. Head was numb.Pain in my head on left side in one area over my ear.Heart palps and shortness of breath. GI cramping. spasms in my left side under my rib. adrenaline rushes still. Lack of motovation. Unable to still connect with some people. Akethesia came back at month 10. Doom and Gloom on and off not as bad. Nerves still were alive and felt like they were running. Feet and Hands went frozen like frost bite. Couldn't regulate body temp. I think that's it I'm not sure. Parker but with even all of those .I was better. I was now not bedridden. I was able to walk longer and move with out having to stop every 3 mins. I felt better in my mind. I started to have my Strength come back. I wasn't as devastated . I felt like I knew I could beat this now. I just had way to many sxs in the first 7 months and they were off the charts extreme so it was hard for me.Please hang in there .I mean I was a total mess and then one morning wake to a change .That's amazing to me how that can happen.

The fog is awful I know but that will lift for you. And then your going to feel like You again. Its so wonderful when this happens.I know how we need encouragement in this. My God. All I needed was someone to tell me I will be OK. This will end. And all these sxs will leave. That my brain knows how to fix this. That would have been all that mattered to me. And Its all TRUE .It Ends all of this craziness. All these sxs do just leave us. And then were Us again.  :yippee:

Hang in there sweety

~Jenny

Jenny - Thank you SO much. That is one of hte best descriptions anyone has ever listed. And I think a lot of people will want to read that. It makes them think they will heal, too  - since you had so many symptoms and you healed.

I posted your other message on my wall in my bathroom already! Now I will post this one, too.

:)Parker

Aww Parker  :smitten:

You are so sweet.

Thank you Parker. I just hope that if you know how messed up my brain was and is now Fully restored. Then you will know Yours will to.. It really will. It does take some time but try and be gentle with yourself. Your gonna have full recovery. Life gets so good again... No even Better. :)

Your doing Great .I see how you always give such encouragement to so many.You should be so proud of yourself and your Fight.

~Jenny

Hi Kristin  :)

Yes I definitely felt myself get better gradually.It took me 8 more months to fully heal after that morning in month 7. Even at month 13 I had 7,8 sxs but I could have lived with those.

How are you feeling?

~Jenny

Oh I forgot.

Yes I am feeling good!!! Yay.. I still have muscle issues.But I kinda made peace with they may never be fully ok. They really took the hugest hit. But I also was put on antibiotics 4 times in this w/d .3 in the last 4 months. So I believe that has alot to do with it to.

~Jenny

Watch out for those antibiotics I'm in a bad wave because of them.  I can't wait for the day I can say I"m 80% healed that I could live with.

Hugs

Jenny... I hope you don't mind me asking you this here on your success thread. But how long was it before you could drink Captain Morgan and Coke again? This is something I miss dearly and with spring coming up I really want to sit by the pool and forget about this mess. Any info on this subject would be helpfull. I'm trying to plan ahead and want to see if this is a possibility anytime soon.

JRock

JRock...

Your a Piece of Sh%$ man... Dont come on here talking about some Captain Morgan and Coke.!!!

I dont do Coke JRock. I thought you knew me better then that!

I do Soco on the Rocks.. Geez .I prefure you dont come on here ever again talking about Some Captain who knows who and having Coke.Lmao

I Mean Really!!!!!!!

Jaso19

JRock...

Your a Piece of Sh%$ man... Dont come on here talking about some Captain Morgan and Coke.!!!

I dont do Coke JRock. I thought you knew me better then that!

I do Soco on the Rocks.. Geez .I prefure you dont come on here ever again talking about Some Captain who knows who and having Coke.Lmao

I Mean Really!!!!!!!

Jaso19

Geez Jenny. LOL You sound like some other person I know that called someone out like that. He thought he had such a bad withdrawl detoxing off his little bit of opiates and then his micro benzo taper. He posted non stop threads on his computer like he had it worse than anybody ever had. He really just needed to be cuddled by his mama and put to sleep with some warm milk in a bottle. I hope he thinks twice before he ever talks to someone like that again. What a tool. Next time the other person that he's mean to might not hold back. LMAO. Thanks for bringing this up. I forgot about that show till just now. Such a good friend you are. Bahaha!! That was one of the funnier shows on Intervention. That dude was whacked!! LOL

Rock

I saw That One!!!!!

Yes I remember.. lol. Im kidding JRock about my last post I was a teasing you ;). I actually havent drank yet Im so scared. But I think Ill try on a very Low scale March 25. Sounds like a good day for a CHEERS!!!

~Jenny

Jenny.. For now on I'm just going to call you or shoot you a text. Talking to you on your thread gets a little wild. LOL You get a little out of line while ONLINE. Bringing up and reminding me of that crazy show Intervention. LOL Your so much nicer in person as Jenny. This Jaso girl is a trip.  :D

JRock.

LOL Remember Monday nights. It was so crazy. That guy was whacked. He was on massive amounts of xanax.. Poor guy.

O stop .Your so sensitive..;) 

I was just silly with ya. You can come back here I will be nice Jaso .

:hug:  See Im nice again.

Hi Jenny  :smitten:

I want to thank you sooo much for this post. It gave me a lot of hope!!!!!! You went thru hell not only with w/d and here you are cheering everybody up. You are amazing woman!!!! I'm just wowed and teary after reading your story, you truly deserve the blessing of good health Jenny.

I just 5 weeks off and some days I found myself in a wave and lose my patient a bit. I feel more grounded after reading this. Thank you so much for this amazing post.

Hugs

Laura

Aww Laura...Thank You!

Your so nice to come bye and say such sweet things.What you said made me so happy Yay.

Im so glad this brought you some Hope. Laura thats the only reason Im here. I know what this is like.How it can be the most extreme and Blinding Lonely road ever. I was beaten down alot in this.Had no were to turn. I finally found BB when I was at month 7. I was so happy to be here and beable to now see a Light through this dark w/d. 5 weeks off is very good Laura. I hope your not suffering to badly. I pray you find Full recovery very soon. Thank you again for coming bye I really appreciate what you said..

~Jenny

What an inspiring story. Thank you for sharing it. The road you've paved over treacherous lands makes the path of those following easier to tread, including myself.