Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Hey Jen/JWow,  :smitten:

I had to check out your new avatar when I saw that PJ had commented on her; that is one cool avatar, indeed. And, I had to watch her after I saw the first, to then watch at least seven or eight more tear drops fall.

You're a love, Jen.

Much love back to you,

Gracie~

:balloon:

Hello Jenny,

I've been meaning to write you this quick note to tell you I read your story over and over....it gives me so much strength when the going gets tough. You make me happy when you drop by on chat. Your a real angel to me. *hugs*

MtnHigh

(Carlos)

MtnHigh...(Carlos)

Aww I am so thankful I am able to give u some Hope!!!!

I believe 1 persons path can change the Course of anothers!!!!

Hang in there Carlos just know you may have to be here for now. Just to get were your meant to be!!!

Blessings in disguise!

P.s. I wouldnt change anything I had to walk through I feel Grateful

Ur friend  :)~Jenny

Hey Jenny,

How is life treating you?  I hope after everything that has happened you are being able to pick up the pieces.  How are the kids dealing?  I wonder how things are going for you often, you had a lot to deal with, even a hurricane for pete's sake.  You deserve the best life Jen, I hope things are falling in place for you!!!!

Hey Jenny,

How is life treating you?  I hope after everything that has happened you are being able to pick up the pieces.  How are the kids dealing?  I wonder how things are going for you often, you had a lot to deal with, even a hurricane for pete's sake.  You deserve the best life Jen, I hope things are falling in place for you!!!!

Sweet P!

Wow Cant believe u remembered all I was going thru! Thank you so much for asking..

I am so happy to say ... Things are good .Things are better then good.There wonderful.

My kids are great and doing so good in school. My oldest son is getting ready for wrestling.My Daughter is in High Honoroll, My little guy is doing great in 1st grade. And best of all... Me and My Hubby are back together.

Everything is better then even before my w/d actually even better then its been since my daughter passed.

Cant believe it.For real. He took me out for dinner 1 1/2 months ago and broke down appoligized and I was very surprised how all my anger and every bit of resentment was gone.I had alot of wonderful help and advise tho P. Kinda Like a major reality check from a great friend. I listened and things are so great.Which I have to say Im very stubborn and sometimes find it hard to Trust other peoples words. But I did and I am so grateful.P. Im takeing everything back this Beast of w/d tryed to steal from me!!!!

P how are you doing? How have you been feeling lately? I know this hard and worrysome. I just pray you continue have that fire you have all along .This will end P I promise..

Your such a wonderful friend P :smitten:

~Jenny

thanks for posting this.  i'm at 4 months c/t and having some rough symptoms.  this gives me hope.

Desilou...Hello

O I am so sorry I know a c/t is so hard. I did it to and me at month 4 was a monster, I was suffering nonstop. Didnt truly know how long this would be. But it ends and these sxs drop off they really do. You hang in there.Stay as possitive as you can.Your going to make it!

~Jenny

Hey Jenny,

Sweet P!

Wow Cant believe u remembered all I was going thru! Thank you so much for asking..

I am so happy to say ... Things are good .Things are better then good.There wonderful.

My kids are great and doing so good in school. My oldest son is getting ready for wrestling.My Daughter is in High Honoroll, My little guy is doing great in 1st grade. And best of all... Me and My Hubby are back together.

Everything is better then even before my w/d actually even better then its been since my daughter passed.

Cant believe it.For real. He took me out for dinner 1 1/2 months ago and broke down appoligized and I was very surprised how all my anger and every bit of resentment was gone.I had alot of wonderful help and advise tho P. Kinda Like a major reality check from a great friend. I listened and things are so great.Which I have to say Im very stubborn and sometimes find it hard to Trust other peoples words. But I did and I am so grateful.P. Im takeing everything back this Beast of w/d tryed to steal from me!!!!

P how are you doing? How have you been feeling lately? I know this hard and worrysome. I just pray you continue have that fire you have all along .This will end P I promise..

Your such a wonderful friend P :smitten:

~Jenny

Oh Jen....I am so happy I asked, what wonderful news!!!  Everything you lost IS coming back for you, reading this really made my day :)!  Your husband even apologized...wow!!!  I hope your relationship will be rock solid from going through this experience.  Even though this experience is horrific beyond words, I think there are many good things that can come out of it.  We grow and mature in ways that otherwise may have never been opened up to us.  Suffering inherently has that refining effect.

Sounds like your friend who gave you advise was very wise.  The fact that you are able to lose the anger and resentment is important, these things can eat you alive.  Forgiveness is always the best way, and the only way to find inner peace.

Your kids are amazing...good job Jen!

Myself and at least 2 other members I know of are unfortunately having a major and long set back since the end of our 8th month.  But I have not lost faith and realize this is how the healing process goes.  Today might be another movie day, lol!!

I REALLY am happy for you, what a reward to have after all the hardship...a reward you so deserve!!!

Jenny thanks so much for writing about how u got your life back; it is miraculous and beautiful.  i am really happy for you because u never tire of giving hope and kindness to people.  you are really something.

i can't thank u enough for being there for me thru this; it's such a brutal experience. 

jen how is it the world does not know what a nightmare  benzos are?  if someone wrote about it would they be sued i wonder?

i am working on this book of hope for people with depression and fear and i wonderred if i wrote about benzos if something would happen

i bet that is why michael jackson wanted to be knocked out; i bet he did benzos.

thank u again dear earth angel;  still in my 4 day wave.  it's amazing i do my job; i can't believe it; i really can't

xoxoxo

Sweet P ..

O no I am so sorry your hurting! I hate this w/d process. I mean come on. Its like super

sureal in the biginning hit with obscene amount of sxs. Then we get thru most the acute to have many months to follow . Im so sorry. But your so strong and have such a Faith that will bring rt through this P.

I had a terrible wave hit me at month 10 it was real hard and last a bit. But hang in there these sxs I think try there hardest to break us down rt before they back off.. Just when you think you cant take 1 more min...

You do and you find the strength ! Hows ur hubby P? 

Yes P. I am 1 lucky girl to have had the most Wise and Trusting advise that steared me in the rt direction,

Wheew I was jaded by this process and had almost ruined my whole family.

I am so happy for you being my friend P. you have truly helped me in so many ways during my journey!

Always giving me a boost and saying such amazing sweet things to me thank you so much P!

I pray I can help you just as much to finish this beast OFF!

Hang in sweet P your doing great! :smitten:

~Jenny

Pan

Thank you aww sweetie your so amazing and so sweet! Listen you keep ur chin high.

Stear straight thru the course! Its going to end .I know its super freaky and way painful.

But your strong Pan. Your determined. Your doing it ,For real everyday your doing it.

I am in awe of you.I can not believe you work everyday thru this. Thats amazing!!!!!

Hang in Pan ur about to have Won the biggest test of your Life.Ur going to have the most

awsome relief and pride for what you did. Im here Pan cheering you on. Always!

Ur the best Pan keep moveing foward..

:smitten:~Jenny

Dearest Jenny,

That was interesting what you said about your wave at month 10...me and Linder have been tossing around a theory from observations of peoples paths who have recovered.  Seems like bad waves hit later on in the game, some times more than once, and they are actually signs that you are nearing the end game.  Thanks for sharing that!

I count my self fortunate to be considered one of your friends...I feel the same way about you too!  My hubby is doing so much better since he spoke with Dr. Berry from the Maine Benzodiazepine Study Group on the phone.  I think some times our loved ones need to hear it from a professional...not that he ever doubted me.  But it reinforced everything I had told him and brought him more hope to hear the words 'it will eventually end' from a man in a white coat :).

Are you doing make up again?  I was always fascinated watching people get makeovers in department stores, and on TV too.  Amazing what make up can do!  I'll bet you made many people feel good about themselves, that had to be rewarding.

I was surprised to hear you say I helped you...looking back I can only remember me and Mary whining and your optimistic posts coming to our rescue.  I was always amazed at how down to earth they were, how real and genuine, and you always have had such wonderful insight and intuition and such a gift for knowing just the right words we needed to hear! :smitten:

Oh Jen - you always say the perfect thing.  Jen Leena put this article on her blog that helped me so much.  if u get a chance look at it ok?  she's really something too.

i woke up at 5 am - it's sat and i am just typing away.

i love and appreciate you

look at Leena's if u get a chance.

thanks for saying that about me getting thru the week; you r right; it is a miracle.  i used to call in sick for 1000 times less sick.  no kidding.

i felt like i could not move...yet i did somehow

oddness have had hig bp - like 155 over 100 - now it is like 95 over 52.  this is such weirdness babe

and i am praying for a hus

WOW JENNY,

50 Kidney stones is amazing on its own. The fact that you made it through all that and are not only still standing is truly amazing and brings hope to us all:) I am so happy for you and would like to send you all my grandmas cookies (LOL) but PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NOT ALLOWED so...I would just like to say (_)= cheers and thank you for giving all of yourself to guide us poor souls through the same exit as you into benzo freedom. You are truly a blessing to us all. Enjoy your new life and never look back as the future is all yours to do as you wish:)

Best of the best Jenny:) Robbnoxious AKA Robbedbybenzos

O Wow Robb ...

Thank you so much for saying all of that!!!!!

Its been a road Robb,But I think its the broken road that let to rt here..Wouldnt change 1 thing ..

Ok maybe 1.My hair was awful in this w/d !!! Bahahaha but only that.LOL

I feel blessed for real .I feel so lucky to be here for you all,If not anything then just Strength and Hope I wish to leave behind.Cause I know all of you will get through this and Heal. Its just a matter of getting through this Time factor.Its just so hard I know how you all feel..

You keep moveing foward Robb and keep up ur wacked out humor it will bring you far!! ;)

Ur friend in this fight

~Jenny

Jenny!!!  It's been FOREVER  :(  So happy to hear you're fully healed.  :yippee:  That is awesome news!!  Hope to see you in chat soon so we can catch up...

Nick!!!!

Hello its been a long time.Thank you so much! I know you have been struggleing .You just hang in there ok.

Take time to let ur body rest...I am so thankful I am able to say I healed !!! Been a very long and extreme road.But I am Grateful for this road!

Ur friend always~Jenny

Jenny, :)

It's about time I put aside my Norwegian shyness and quiet reserve and give you a big hug. There, I did it!!

God bless you and your family.

pj

PJ.... :smitten:

Aww Thank You .I am so glad u did. Dont you feel better? LOL

Thank you as always for being such a wonderful supportive friend..I hope ur feeling well.You deserve the best .

Xo~Jenny

I know how hard this w/d is .I know there comes a time we just feel so Lost,Broken,Devistated,Hopeless

Exhausted, Worn Down, All Fire slowly fadeing. :(

Guys I was there in that place,Its Dark, Its a place most humans will never be.

I never thought I would have beaten this Beast.It was so strong and so long wouldnt back off.

I just followed my heart even when my body and mind were failing! Heart doesnt Fail us.

I just want every1 to know .I never thought I would have a Sucess Story Omg I didnt.

I just want you to know how bad ur feeling and feeling Hopeless..Your not and you will get thru this

Time is Passing and soon this will all be behind you.A new Beautiful world will open up and shine so Bright on you.

Hang in there and stay Srtong ,You will WIN this Fight .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyc-M_Xv5TI

Just a Uplifting song I enjoy ..

:smitten:~Jenny

Jen,

Love you my wonderful, courageous, compassionate friend!  You have stayed in this fight...not for yourself but to help lift up so many others.  You are a very special and rare person indeed.  I am so lucky our paths crossed.  You are a true gift that came out of the worst thing in my life. 

Love you lady!

xoxoxo

Tam

My sweet friend Tam :smitten:

You are so awsome for saying that..Thank you.. I feel truly Blessed and Honored to be walking this walk with you!

Were almost at the end of it keep doing exactly what your doing Tam.Your healing so quickly ;)

Thank you so much Tam for trusting me with YOU!!!!!

xoxoxo Love you~Jenny