Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Fight, but don't fight.  This is what has worked for me.  Fight to take your life back and do things that you don't think you can do (so that your brain can't keep telling you "I can't"), but certain things you shouldn't fight.  Some things you just need to make room for temporarily.  If you constantly fight those things, you will be frustrated and exhausted.  An example:  depersonalization.  It used to terrify me, but now I try to just let it do its thing and then I say "are you through yet?  I've got things to do"!!

Love ya!!!  Have a fab weekend!

Blessings all day!

Mary

Mary.. :smitten:

You got that rt sister.. I was deteriateing physicaly and had to learn to sumit to that.But what I also did was strengthen my internal fight.

Was stuck in bed but learned U can lay down and Fight .

Your doing amazing ur so Wise and dedicated to your healing I love this about you!

U have a Fab weekend to

Xoxoxo ~Jenny

hi jen

i love casting crowns; good song

jen i am in such beat up over what i am not doing- like eating right and exercising

this darn depression is hard on me right now

i am afraid i have brain damage like someone said on chat

that i will not really get better

and then how much is my fault for not taking action

i am weak maybe from the flu still

so sorry to be negative

darn it all jen

this is something else; so glad u r free of it

kiss everyone in your life

soso

hi jen

i love casting crowns; good song

jen i am in such beat up over what i am not doing- like eating right and exercising

this darn depression is hard on me right now

i am afraid i have brain damage like someone said on chat

that i will not really get better

and then how much is my fault for not taking action

i am weak maybe from the flu still

so sorry to be negative

darn it all jen

this is something else; so glad u r free of it

kiss everyone in your life

soso

Aww Pan  :(

Im so sorry your felling like this. But you need to give yourself a break.This is so hard on us on every level.

I remember I was just like you.For real Pan I was devistated ,I couldnt do no more I was tired Pan.Its so hard. Pls just know this.Noway is it permenant if it was..Id be a mess rt now.I had way to many sxs no let ups nothing .And I just told myself .Noway am I letting this steal my spririt .It can have my mind it can have my body.But noway my spirit. You know It tries. But as time went by things started to lessen and I found myself no longer in the Death Grip of this w/d. You just hang in there Pan I promise you this ends It really does,Those windows there when ur brain is working better,And soon it works rt everyday.Try and rest when you can.And for the Depression it was a monster but when I felt a bit better it Lifted.Love u sweet friend

:smitten:~Jenny

Hope you are doing well Jenny.

S#... :smitten:

Thank you for checking up on me! Im doing good . Ive found myself alittle tired lately kinda like un motivated.

But Im doing well.

How are you? I know youve gotton down on ur tapper.I pray as the lower u continue to go.The better you become! ;)

Marry !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow thank you for comeing bye ! I am doing well I am so grateful for where I am rt now. Last yr there was alot of Horrific and unclear knowledge wether I would be me again.But Thanks God we Heal.All of us.

How are you doing I havent chatted in a bit with u.

Xo ~Jenny

Jenny. "Life is too short to have your dreams shot down or to have your life controlled by others. Live your life as best you can, even if it means letting down loved ones or family. You only get one chance at life. You should not have to conform to what others want you to be. Be true to yourself."  

This is the path to true happiness. Congrats on the New YOU!

Rock

Mr Rock :)

Thats the truest words Ever! I have always had a high respect for you and you Infinit Wisdom!

I couldnt be were I am rt now if it wasnt for your straight foward but yet Honest advise .Im honoured to have you in my corner!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my Heart!

~J

Hi Jen - thanks for the encouragement; reallly.

it's been tough for so long

but i believe u

geez month 5 is a whackadoodle.; go figure

i think working will still work

u r such an angel to me

appreciate prayer xoxo

Hi Jenny!

I hope you don't mind me asking about this...again (LOL)....but I was curious about how it went when you regained the motor control in your hands.  Did it come back gradually, or was there a day where your hands just started to work normally again?  Also, did you notice anything right before it came back such as increased nerve pain in your arms or hands, or increased numbness or tingling?

Sorry to dwell on this, but you are the only other person I know of who had this sx, and anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi Jenny!

I hope you don't mind me asking about this...again (LOL)....but I was curious about how it went when you regained the motor control in your hands.  Did it come back gradually, or was there a day where your hands just started to work normally again?  Also, did you notice anything right before it came back such as increased nerve pain in your arms or hands, or increased numbness or tingling?

Sorry to dwell on this, but you are the only other person I know of who had this sx, and anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated! :)

Sweet P..

Hi Omg sorry it took me so long to respond.For me It was gradual P.I didn't just wake and my hands were better it took me some time.Like 12 months for my hands to steady.. The motor function were the brain and hand responds simultaneously came back much quicker tho..Whats going on with you? Is this still a problem with your hands? Don't get discourged P.It does resume normal function again I promise u!!!!

My hands are great again .I have not 1 residual effect on them...

O P I know Ur fighting so hard pls keep it up ,Hang on ,Soon this will all subside and u will see all the healing that's taken place!!!

xoxoxoox~Jenny

Thanks Jenny.  I have noticed for many people who graduated that it often takes a good 12 months before a real turn around starts to happen, so I am hopeful that 2012 will be a much better year!

I am having a ton of difficulty with coordination of my hands, arms, and legs.  It is like you said before...like the signals are just not getting through so my motor control is just not responding properly.  Since hitting month 8 I have been having a lot of nerve pain down my legs, arms, and into my fingers and was curious if that might be a good sign that this all will start reversing soon, that's is why I asked about that.

I will just keeping focusing on that shades of gray chart Amano posted way bay back and keep in mind how yours came back gradually...this is good to know as I was not really sure what to expect, so thank you again for sharing your experience.! :smitten:

Sweet P ... :smitten:

I am so sorry ur hurting like this! Your rt I think alot of people start to see huge difference come month 12.

I know I did . I believe 2012 will be a great yr for you!And so many who have been fighting so long.

P Yes I know how that feels when the signals are not getting to ur body .Its so weird. I also had where I couldnt get my words from my brain to my mouth.Huge delay. That scared me . It all slowly just started to work rt .And then it was gone.

P Idk when I went c/t I went head to toe numb for months.Creepy Creepy .This I hated so much. But as my nerves started to work again it turned to nerve pain.Tingles and my hands feet and head actually would fall asleep alot. I think it is a good sign It means its working it out P. It did for me.But it was like in steps .First Numb,Then Pain,Then Tingles, So Strange.

P Hang On ok..Your gonna be all done with soon and feeling so great!

xoxoxoxo~Jenny

Im always here for you P if u need me!!!!!

Jenny,

Just wanted to say once again how lucky I am that our paths crossed.  You have become such a special person in my life.  You help so many people here and are just so giving of your encouragement, love and time.  You rock Miss Jwow.  I know you have been through so much, yet you never belittle anyone else's suffering.  You are always reaching out to help those that are hurting.  You are a real angel :angel:

I am also lucky to know the fabulous fun side of you as well.  Boy we have had some laughs.  Thank you for bringing joy to my life in my darkest times.  You have pulled me up and pushed me along more than once.  My husband has more than once said that he "owes jenny big time".  You're the best, my bestie!  Love you lots!

xoxoxo

Snooks

Jenny :smitten:

That was a bonus...all the sx's you elaborated on describes my situation to a tee!  How reassuring, thanks you so much for sharing all this and keeping the hope alive for all of us!  This info was priceless!!!!

hi jen - hope you are wonderful.  i can tell i am getting better little by lttle; i feel like doing things more.

i went to yard sales this morning and i could feel the love for my dogs at the park; kind of confused aabout friendships right now - maybe i will make a post.

i love you babe

Aww Tam... :hug:

Omg That was so sweet ..You seriously made me  :'(

You know your an very easy person to care about ,Who couldnt. We sure do have alot of silly moments.In this w/d I am just so thankful you allow me to be there for you !!!! Hang in Miss Tam soon all good days and nomore sad1s...xoxoxoox

Sweet P :smitten:

I am so glad I was able to bring you some comfort! This w/d is so extreme and its so weird .I know for  me I was like.This is way creepy and my God this has to go away! I held onto HOPE as the Air I breath ..You will get thru P and all this Nerve stuff will go away...I cant wait ...

xoxoxo

Pan... :therethere:

I am so happy your feeling a bit better and seeing your Healing! I know its super hard wakeing everyday to the same pain ..Its hard to see the light from time to time.But when those windows come .. :yippee: You can see the real you peering out!!!

Keep it up sweetness.1 Day nomore w/d..

I love u 2 babe..

xoxoxoxo

~Jenny

Jenny,

Thanks for everything....I can't wait to give you a big smoochers someday....You

are so amazing and especially so for what you are doing for everyone here....

I think you make everyone feel like they can make it......I love your new avatar..

I think my favorite so far was that girl that blinked....I love seeing what you have

next...

I can't find that thread that I love so much....Can you bump it for me? I should have

printed it off before...I needs to be bumped anyway...

Love you lots....

Pammy Cakes

Pammy :smitten:

Aww So happy you came bye to say Hello.

Thats so sweet thank you Miss Pammy . I enjoyed our chat the other day sooo much!

smoochers I love it! Cant Wait.

You said I might make every1 feel like they can make it... :yippee:

Thats all that matters to me . I know this Monster Pam ,I know how hard and hopeless this can feel when were in the center of it. If I could take all this w/d away every bit I would. I cant tho. But what I can do is help get throught the Hard days and leave some Hope and let you know ..You will make it! I feel very lucky Pam to have walked this road of complete Hell and Uncertiny and come to the other side. I just cant not share that!

How are you today? I hope your feeling relief Big time!

xoxoxox~Jenny

P.S Pammy...

U likey my avatars.. Thank You . I like changeing my avatars there always something to do with the face.

I miss my JOB cant you tell... I love doing womens faces I miss working so much.I hate w/d stole my Career but soon Im takeing it back!

Heres a new 1 for ya ..heheheh

Hi Jenny! Sorry it's been so long since I've stopped by to say hello. How are you doing? You can come do my make-up any day! I need all the help I can get...I went to Sephora recently and some guy did my make-up  :idiot:  I looked like an idiot!  I would love to learn how to do a smokey eye..I like that look for "date night" with the hubby.

I am doing really well. I am almost 14 months off and I get a blip of w/d sxs here and there, but it's all doable and usually ALL GOOD! I plan to post a success story soon. You helped me a lot through some very dark days and I am forever grateful to you for that. This journey his hard and painful, but w/people like you pulling for me, I did it!!!!

Sunny... :smitten:

Omg Hi I am so happy you came bye.Ive Missed YOU!!! I cant not believe what I just read...

Thats amazing Sunny, You have been through so much my god I am so happy for you!

Thats the best news ever! I knew it ,I knew you would get here .I am so happy for all your Strength and Determination . You really fought Sunny and you DID IT!!!!!!!!

Now as for that smokey eye ..O yes thats my specialty! soon Ill come bye ur blog and take u threw it step by step .And soon you will be rocking that georgious look!!!

I am so Proud of you Sunny ..And for the silly boy at sephoria how dare he make u look bad .He should be SHOT

lol...

xoxoxoxox ~ Jenny