Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Hey  jaso , i wonder if you are a100% healed.... Im one month out and one of many symptoms are sleeping hands and feet ( numb)almost constantly im so scared , its a real hell....i cant go on .

Sorry to bother you i just wanderd that this symptom will really go away and this is not for the rest of my life.

Sorry to bother you and sorry for my english ( im from belgium) :smitten:

Hello ❤️

Yes Sir I am completely Healed I can't even believe it after having so many outrageous symptoms ! The most unsettling was the numbness my hands felt like when I touched other parts of my skin unreal and like there was rubber gloves on. My face was the worst and felt like Novocain running through my body it was so bad and I am so sad your having this experience ! But Yes it will go away! That is a promise !!! Pls don't loose hope and know in your heart that this nightmare will go away . Sun will shine again and you will be you again .  Sometimes it's slow process for some of us and sometimes it's a little quicker but do not give up hope my friend I am back to 100% functioning every single day feeling very very good! If you read back all my symptoms  you would be so shocked that I'm here to tell you we do heal!!! And please do not apologize you are not a bother to me one bit! It's my pleasure  to do my best to bring you peace of mind and Hope in this very dark time ❤️

Thank you once again, for coming back and sharing.  Sounds wonderful to be healed!  I am looking forward to that day.  Bless you and your family.  Wishing you lots of joy and love.  :-*

This was a great read thank you! I'm 6 months off and still have bad muscle twitches and it looks like that was one of your last symptoms to disappear? When did they go away? How were they at 6 months out? They make my health anxiety so much worse!! Thanks and I'm so happy for you!

Hey there jaso19

I am about 1 week into my 6th month. Not any physical symptoms except tinnitus in the right ear. Mostly cognitive issues such as toxic naps and I have some low level anxiety and usually the mornings are the worst for me. Cortisol/adrenaline surges? My sleep has improved to 5 hours per night on average. I believe I am slowly recovering. They say for most people it can take 6 months to 2 years to heal with the 18th month the average and most people noticing some improvement at the 6th month mark. How did your recovery go as far as time? They say we go through 4 stages. I'm so happy you have recovered. Are you 100%?

Regards

ldm27

• 1 month later...

Thank you once again, for coming back and sharing.  Sounds wonderful to be healed!  I am looking forward to that day.  Bless you and your family.  Wishing you lots of joy and love.  :-*

Hi sweetheart I am looking forward to you being fully healed as well! You will get there it's hard I know but rely on friends here to help you through the hard days you going to be fine XOXO thank you for such kind words

This was a great read thank you! I'm 6 months off and still have bad muscle twitches and it looks like that was one of your last symptoms to disappear? When did they go away? How were they at 6 months out? They make my health anxiety so much worse!! Thanks and I'm so happy for you!

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for such kind words. Muscle twitches were one of my worst symptoms they actually rolled up my thighs it took a bit of time six months is early I think almost 12 months before I saw relief!  It is very normal but this symptom at this point in time in your recovery don't let it make your anxiety worse try to breathe through it and know that you were going to be fine it will go away everything will start to go away hang in there my friend  :smitten:

Hey there jaso19

I am about 1 week into my 6th month. Not any physical symptoms except tinnitus in the right ear. Mostly cognitive issues such as toxic naps and I have some low level anxiety and usually the mornings are the worst for me. Cortisol/adrenaline surges? My sleep has improved to 5 hours per night on average. I believe I am slowly recovering. They say for most people it can take 6 months to 2 years to heal with the 18th month the average and most people noticing some improvement at the 6th month mark. How did your recovery go as far as time? They say we go through 4 stages. I'm so happy you have recovered. Are you 100%?

Regards

ldm27

ldm27  how nice of you to come on here! Yes absolutely yes I am 100% healed! It definitely sounds like you are on your way to full recovery and fast your healing that's for sure! For me at my six-month mark I actually got a little worse it  peaks and then milds off! I actually have a blog it's been closed for a while but he has all of my symptoms everything I went through I also have a lot of posts in the positive thread I guess if you check Jaso19 posts it may come up! I really think you one of the faster healers 😊

KRock Nice to see ya old friend! Glad your out of the horrible woods

My favorite withdrawal mentor of ALL time. I owe a LOT to you!!! Probably my LIFE to be exact. Thanks for always being there for me.

• 1 month later...

KRock Nice to see ya old friend! Glad your out of the horrible woods

My favorite withdrawal mentor of ALL time. I owe a LOT to you!!! Probably my LIFE to be exact. Thanks for always being there for me.

Hey bestie  :-*

Thank god time has passed and your living everyday again ! I wouldn't change a thing I'm glad I was here to help you !

Congrats!  By the way what withdrawal symptoms did you have.

Thank you !  Oh my God I had so many symptoms I actually have a blog on here I don't even know how to find it I'll try to find it for you it might be in this thread in the beginning I had about 50 symptoms and you can find them all on there but they're all gone and I'm very much healed so I hope that gives you some peace and hope you know that whatever you're going through  you will get through this :-)

Thank you !  Oh my God I had so many symptoms I actually have a blog on here I don't even know how to find it I'll try to find it for you it might be in this thread in the beginning I had about 50 symptoms and you can find them all on there but they're all gone and I'm very much healed so I hope that gives you some peace and hope you know that whatever you're going through  you will get through this :-)

Is this your blog, Jaso?

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=30105.msg445017#msg445017

Hi Jaso,

I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful person you are. Give so many people a hope and kind words. Is a huge gift for all of us here who steel suffering. Wishing you continuous good health and happy life. I hope one day I can give hope to other people here.

5 months out clonazapen and was on only for 5 months all together.  I'm suffering a lot with my burning zaping head, has hard pressure and my brain feels like is moving. My scalp hurts a lot too. Bad anxiety, and depression, crying every day becouse the pain in my head is hurting so much.

Very scared I'm the one who never going to heal. Trying to walk 2 x a day but is very hard. No energy.

Your story and Parker's  story I read every day for incourigment. Some day I just want o give up.

i saw you suffered a lot too. Can I ask did you had burning thingling pain in your head and scalp?

Hugs :smitten:

Hi, it's me again. I just saw your message in 2012 how bad is the porjesterone when we going trough withraw. I'm on porjesterone cream for 4 months now. They put me on right after when I stoped clonazapen. Maybe that's why I'm not healing..... No window just getting worst and worst. Slowly I will try to come off. What a nightmare.

Hugs

Hi, it's me again. I just saw your message in 2012 how bad is the porjesterone when we going trough withraw. I'm on porjesterone cream for 4 months now. They put me on right after when I stoped clonazapen. Maybe that's why I'm not healing..... No window just getting worst and worst. Slowly I will try to come off. What a nightmare.

Hugs

hello sweet lady!

Wow what a sweet message you left me thank you so much for saying that that means so much to me! I went through a very very hard time and benzo withdrawal and mostly alone at least for the first seven months! No doctor knew what was wrong with me nobody my family didn't know what was wrong with me but I knew deep down it was the vailum that I quit causing this problem so I spent most of my time very much alone suffering With new symptoms on top of new symptoms on top of new symptoms incredibly scared insomnia like nobody's business I didn't sleep for months on monthsvery very hard time I feel for you so much so when I finally found BenzoBuddies  I made it my mission to get through this and to help other people get through as well!

That progesterone cream  is a steroid and steroids cause symptoms to somebody who has a down regulated GABA receptors . So we can actually aggravate your symptoms and make them feel worse I agree you might have to get off that cream before you start to see significant healing taking place which I believe you've been doing all along. Stay very close to people on here who are positive Who have very good information and can help you get through the very hard days because before you know it those days will be behind you and you'll be the one on here giving hope to somebody else trust me I have a lot of faith in you and I have a lot of faith in your success and knowing that you'll be very healthy again stay very strong and thank you thank you thank you for being so sweet to me XO XO

Hi Jenny, thank you for getting back to me so fast.

I know you went trough hell for a long time too. I read most of you message. What a beautiful angel you are here for so many people. I know you better now and you steel coming back to encourage people here.

You said try to stay close to people here who are positive. I'm trying to do that. Reading mostly sucsessfull storeys here. But when I ask people about burning brain and scalp not to many people getting back to me becouse this is not commen symtoms for withraw.

Is started for me 10 months ago when I first went on remeron and is not getting better. Even my face is getting num specially the left side. Worried is not withraw is a chemical inbalance in my brain. That's what all my doctor say. They told me I have exteme high anxiety and chemical inbalance, I should be on medication. What I'm so scared now. I'm on remeron only 4 mg becouse I was not function for 2 months not sleeping not eating just shaking and crying. I had no other choice to go back on remeron. Now I'm eating and sleeping somewhat. I thought I will heal better and faster if I can got some sleep and eat. I was wrong. Not getting better. Now even this porjesterone .... I'm so tired and scared to go trough again some withraw. My brain is fried and can't handle more. I'm only on 20 ml but I will slowly come off.

Did anybody you know had similar symtoms like mine and healed?

Hugs xoxo :smitten:

I'm 55 and had a healthy happy life before. Now is hell 24/7.

Hi Jenny, thank you for getting back to me so fast.

I know you went trough hell for a long time too. I read most of you message. What a beautiful angel you are here for so many people. I know you better now and you steel coming back to encourage people here.

You said try to stay close to people here who are positive. I'm trying to do that. Reading mostly sucsessfull storeys here. But when I ask people about burning brain and scalp not to many people getting back to me becouse this is not commen symtoms for withraw.

Is started for me 10 months ago when I first went on remeron and is not getting better. Even my face is getting num specially the left side. Worried is not withraw is a chemical inbalance in my brain. That's what all my doctor say. They told me I have exteme high anxiety and chemical inbalance, I should be on medication. What I'm so scared now. I'm on remeron only 4 mg becouse I was not function for 2 months not sleeping not eating just shaking and crying. I had no other choice to go back on remeron. Now I'm eating and sleeping somewhat. I thought I will heal better and faster if I can got some sleep and eat. I was wrong. Not getting better. Now even this porjesterone .... I'm so tired and scared to go trough again some withraw. My brain is fried and can't handle more. I'm only on 20 ml but I will slowly come off.

Did anybody you know had similar symtoms like mine and healed?

Hugs xoxo :smitten:

I'm 55 and had a healthy happy life before. Now is hell 24/7.

omg I feel for you so much

I'm so sorry I didn't answer your question  before yes I had burning scalp one of my hugest symptoms was burning skin so bad I can only have the softest cotton on my skin my face was numb it felt like novacain shot into my veins it was also my hands certain parts of my abdomen what a terrifying symptom the burning in my head and sore scalp !!! Oh my you poor sweet lady! Omg your not alone in that horrible sxs !  I've been around for six years here and I have had many many friends on here that I've had that symptom and have now healed so I promise you that is a symptom that will go away I have another few posts on here I'll have to find them for your they're in the accentuate and positive I know if you look in my profile and my posts you can find them in their . Gosh it's been so long since I've posted I've been healed for about 3 1/2 years now maybe a little longer but I'll go look for them and I'll try to find them and then I'll post it for you hang in Sweet lady and you are very kind and you're going to be so fine you're going to get through this and you'll have a happy healthy life again hugs and kisses to you

Is this your blog, Jaso?

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=30105.msg445017#msg445017

oh thank you so much for finding that ! That's so nice!!!!!! 😊

THank you, thank you thank you!

You give me hope today and I will push my self even harder to come out off this hell!!!

It's give me a hope when I see other people including you had this terrible pain and they all healed.

I have other sxs too like: ringing ears..comes and go, very sensitive for sounds, can't watch tv or talk on a phone, sevire neck pain, eye twitching, inner vibration, anxiety specially afternoon, chest pain, burning hands and feets, zero energy. But this sxs I can handle it. Only the head pain is killing me. Is feels like is getting worst not better. Spend thousand of dollars on suplaments and treatmants... Nothing really worked. I steel go to accupanture and massage. I just wish it would be the organization in every city where we can meet up and give each other's some incourigment. To bad doctors who put us in this hell don't even belive us how sick we are.

Thank you again to come back and take time to write back to me. People like you not forgotten ever and I will always remember you and your  kind words. I will visit this side often and read again and go again what you wrote to me.

Sorry for my English, this is my second language.

Thank you again.

God bless you and your family!

Praying for all BB here for fast recovery.

Hugs  :smitten:xoxo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...