Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Jason,

reading your success story gave me hope,  this is a process, but It ends,  we need that assurance. 

congratulations and keep the good job. 

Tex

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am so happy for you.

You fought against..from all those hardship.

You are an example that I need to look up.

Also You C/T which I am into my 9th month.. so hard.

But you are an example that C/T that can work which is my primary worry.

You had full life and career and one day they all disappeared just like me.

Bit 1 yr is a little part of out whole life.

What is sxs though?

Just a note to say Hi to Jenny.  You may not remember me, I'm not on the site much....

feeling much better after three years, but I'm still fighting:)

You should know that you are truly one of the most encouraging influences on this site.  Congratulations and thank you so much for your contribution.  Awesome that this thread is alive with encouragement: :smitten: :smitten:

I am so happy for you.

You fought against..from all those hardship.

You are an example that I need to look up.

Also You C/T which I am into my 9th month.. so hard.

But you are an example that C/T that can work which is my primary worry.

You had full life and career and one day they all disappeared just like me.

Bit 1 yr is a little part of out whole life.

What is sxs though?

Sxs is doctor language for symptoms.

Hi Jenny I am so happy for you....CONGRATS.....my 1st taper was around the same time.

Now suffering severly with a second taper and scared to death I will never get better.

Was off for over a yr when I had a nebulizer treatment for allergies with a compounded med....mouth became severly red, burning sensation no blisters, a severe bad taste and then chronic bitter taste 24/7 and pain.    Drs said they cudnt tell me what happened as they never had a prob before with nebulizer or that med.  Wonder if the nerves in my mouth were still sensitive from yrs of klonopin use, taper and so on?

This taper is very very hard for me....I am now bedridden as the taper was too fast I think.  I will be incr my dose .125mg to bring me back up to .25mg nightly.  Hope it helps.  I also have to take benadryl every other night.  My son is set to graduate from University next month so I need to wait on further taper.....feeling so sick.

Any advice?

Thx BB.

• 2 weeks later...

hey there. wow ! your story was so encouraging. well well done. u sounds really strong. just wanted to ask you. was t a battle each day? I am really struggling at the moment. I was on ativan for 20 days and stopped cold turkey. I didn't know anything about the drug, basically it really hasscrewed my mind up. I feel quite hopeless. after stopping I had non +epileptic seizures soy withdraws have been bad. its 2 months off and I feel like I am fighting  for my life. was it really tough for you too. like this whole other brain/hellish thing taking over your head ?  looking forward to hearing from you. and thank you for the encouragement.

Hi everyone I'm sorry I can't individually respond I'm at work and it's been difficult for me to find time to jump on here throughout the day I just want to say thank you to everybody who has messaged me everybody is such a kind and sweet words I appreciate it so much! I also want all of the newer people were just in the beginning of this journey to know that it is very hard and it feels so hopeless at times but you will get through  I know it is very scary and it feels like it's the never ending battle but you will get through this please have faith in this process have faith in your own strength and keep yourself very close to very positive people and keep you strong every single day I promise you I was like an infant and I am very strong now I work a full-time job three children running day today working out everything gets back to good if not good even better than good !!! Stay strong my friends I will continue to check and love to everyone XOXO

hey there. wow ! your story was so encouraging. well well done. u sounds really strong. just wanted to ask you. was t a battle each day? I am really struggling at the moment. I was on ativan for 20 days and stopped cold turkey. I didn't know anything about the drug, basically it really hasscrewed my mind up. I feel quite hopeless. after stopping I had non +epileptic seizures soy withdraws have been bad. its 2 months off and I feel like I am fighting  for my life. was it really tough for you too. like this whole other brain/hellish thing taking over your head ?  looking forward to hearing from you. and thank you for the encouragement.

Hi sweetie how are you doing today? I hope you got my message the other day. Hang in there stay strong and keep your mind positive you will get through this all of this will land you start to feel so much better

:smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jenny I am so happy for you....CONGRATS.....my 1st taper was around the same time.

Now suffering severly with a second taper and scared to death I will never get better.

Was off for over a yr when I had a nebulizer treatment for allergies with a compounded med....mouth became severly red, burning sensation no blisters, a severe bad taste and then chronic bitter taste 24/7 and pain.    Drs said they cudnt tell me what happened as they never had a prob before with nebulizer or that med.  Wonder if the nerves in my mouth were still sensitive from yrs of klonopin use, taper and so on?

This taper is very very hard for me....I am now bedridden as the taper was too fast I think.  I will be incr my dose .125mg to bring me back up to .25mg nightly.  Hope it helps.  I also have to take benadryl every other night.  My son is set to graduate from University next month so I need to wait on further taper.....feeling so sick.

Any advice?

Thx BB.

Hey benzo buddy. What do you mean by bedridden? Are you at least comfortable in bed? Or is it he'll too? Hs it gotten any better for you? I am struggling so much. Would love some company and friendship !

Jaso;) did you get my message? I am struggling so much. Please help!!! Did you ever feel like ending it during withdrawal or is mine particularly bad? Is it normal to feel that way?

Jaso-  did you experience air hunger?  It's one of my most scary symptoms.  Not too many get it to the extreme I get it.  What about adrenaline surges?  I'm almost off K and everything is really ramping up.  When I walk the adrenaline surges go up and ramp up my breathing issues.  It's all so scary.

Jaso;) did you get my message? I am struggling so much. Please help!!! Did you ever feel like ending it during withdrawal or is mine particularly bad? Is it normal to feel that way?

Hi Claire, I hope you post on the regular boards also. I just want to let you know that feeling suicidal is very common and normal in withdrawal. It is unfortunately a withdrawal symptom. If you feel you might act on it, please at the very least tell someone you love to stay beside you until it passes. I have had this symptom many times throughout withdrawal. It is just your brain tricking you. I see that you had a bad reaction to Zoloft. Maybe you may want to consider also that the Prozac could be causing you to feel suicidal as well in addition to withdrawal. You may want to talk to your doctor or post on the boards here about advice on that. Please hang in there and I will be praying for you. I know that Jenny will probably answer you soon but is probably busy. She is so kind! You can also search for PJ's success story and post there - he always responds when he can too. These kind souls who have healed are incredible to come back and offer their support! Thank God for them! But in the mean time I hope you post on the main board as lots of others will respond quickly! Lots of positive thoughts to you! 💗

Jaso-  did you experience air hunger?  It's one of my most scary symptoms.  Not too many get it to the extreme I get it.  What about adrenaline surges?  I'm almost off K and everything is really ramping up.  When I walk the adrenaline surges go up and ramp up my breathing issues.  It's all so scary.

I am not trying to take Jenny's place at all but happened to see your post. I'm sure she'll answer soon! I just wanted you to know I experience both of the symptoms you mentioned. They are severe and I get them every day and night. I am 20 months past my taper. I hope you will heal quickly!! 💗

Jaso, are you still there ? I need help please! I am battling so so much. Did you ever battle so much .please. I am in need of help ! Please ! I am battling so much. Did u ever feel like you didn't want to live? It's so hard to go through this and everyone around you is living a normal life. It's so difficult . And I don't know when it's going to end . I hoe it does end. I don't know how to mentally approach this thing you know. Do I stay at home ? Go out? What do I do? What do I expect? Because I didn't even choose to take benzos I just got forced into this situation and now I feel like I am losing everything including myself. It is so scary. And just before this I just wanted to get my life started . Sorry for the pity party but I am struggling . Love u so much !!!!

Jaso, are you still there ? I need help please! I am battling so so much. Did you ever battle so much .please. I am in need of help ! Please ! I am battling so much. Did u ever feel like you didn't want to live? It's so hard to go through this and everyone around you is living a normal life. It's so difficult . And I don't know when it's going to end . I hoe it does end. I don't know how to mentally approach this thing you know. Do I stay at home ? Go out? What do I do? What do I expect? Because I didn't even choose to take benzos I just got forced into this situation and now I feel like I am losing everything including myself. It is so scary. And just before this I just wanted to get my life started . Sorry for the pity party but I am struggling . Love u so much !!!!

awe Claire pls try and hang in this will subside and all of those horrible thoughts will ease it is so common in this withdrawal to feel exactly like you do ! YES I felt everything you just spoke about it was so soul crushing and mentally disturbing!Feeling alone and terrified is so scary I know everyone is living life but sweetheart so will you ! You must believe me when I tell you it will End!!!! If you ever feel like you may hurt yourself pls tell someone and receive help do not let this withdrawal steal your life because life gets so good again And you will get through this! There are so many beautiful people here who know exactly how you feel it's important to have people to lean on in this process! I used to pray all day all night and beg God for this to end some days were so truly filled with pure despair but days get brighter pain eases and you will start to see yourself again as this withdrawal starts to back off! I love you to sweetheart and I will pray so hard for this to ease and allow you to feel relief ASAP!❤️😘❤️😘

Hi Jaos.  I really needed to read your success story today.  It made me cry so much :'( :'( :'( :'(    I'm really suffering at the moment and to read that it does get better got me very emotional.  It's so hard getting through each day at the moment that it's hard to believe it will turn around. I'm lucky to have a very supportive husband.  I don't have a lot of other support and that is why I love this site so much.

You have given me hope to hang on.

Thankyou so much.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

awe Claire pls try and hang in this will subside and all of those horrible thoughts will ease it is so common in this withdrawal to feel exactly like you do ! YES I felt everything you just spoke about it was so soul crushing and mentally disturbing!Feeling alone and terrified is so scary I know everyone is living life but sweetheart so will you ! You must believe me when I tell you it will End!!!! If you ever feel like you may hurt yourself pls tell someone and receive help do not let this withdrawal steal your life because life gets so good again And you will get through this! There are so many beautiful people here who know exactly how you feel it's important to have people to lean on in this process! I used to pray all day all night and beg God for this to end some days were so truly filled with pure despair but days get brighter pain eases and you will start to see yourself again as this withdrawal starts to back off! I love you to sweetheart and I will pray so hard for this to ease and allow you to feel relief ASAP!❤️😘❤️😘

Jaso, hey! Thank you for this encouragement. I appreciate it so much. Really so so much . You are such a light to me and for that I am so thankful and I love you so much! Okay, thank you Jaso, that makes me feel a lot better. That it actually might get better. But Jaso, please can I ask you, I really think I have had a much worse withdrawal than most people on this site . Really, it has been so bad . Like my whole body has been so so tense, beyond muscle spasms or nerve pains, but way worse than that . And my head has felt so heavy and my whole body is covered with this heaviness and doom feeling but it brings on physical shock and pain too. It's HORRIFIC. I also had non-epileptic fits for days ! And seizures. And went into a state of delirium and the feeling of glass behind my eyes in my head, which was horrific. And I really think I have had one of the worst withdrawals . And for that I think I might take 5 years to heal . Jaso! Please help me! I am so desperate. Beyond desperate at this point. Love you so much!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey  jaso , i wonder if you are a100% healed.... Im one month out and one of many symptoms are sleeping hands and feet ( numb)almost constantly im so scared , its a real hell....i cant go on .

Sorry to bother you i just wanderd that this symptom will really go away and this is not for the rest of my life.

Sorry to bother you and sorry for my english ( im from belgium) :smitten:

Hi Jaso,

Did you have anxiety surges with diarrhea?

If so, how long did it take to go away?

Hello !

Ughh so sorry for all your going through and yes I did it lasted for a few months actually almost a year now that I think about it nothing was Rt and all my organs took awhile to resume to normal. Everything is absolutely normal now and has been for years so hang in there pls I know it's so hard but light will shine through for you !!!

Thanks for your inspiration.have a nice time forever

Oh thank you for saying that ❤️ I hope your doing well