Words To Lighten Our Day II

[be...]

I decided to start placing my Quotes here again, so this will be just an extension of the one I started on the Old BB Forum. Please feel free to add any quotes or images with quotes that help you. I will tell you that when I was in the thick of it with my taper, finding and placing them on BB, kept me distracted, but also I spent time and thought in placing them, they helped me to navigate my life while getting off of Benzo's.

46cf88727ab8aa02465135f885555f19.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 8

11 hours ago, [[b...] said:

I decided to start placing my Quotes here again, so this will be just an extension of the one I started on the Old BB Forum. Please feel free to add any quotes or images with quotes that help you. I will tell you that when I was in the thick of it with my taper, finding and placing them on BB, kept me distracted, but also I spent time and thought in placing them, they helped me to navigate my life while getting off of Benzo's.

46cf88727ab8aa02465135f885555f19.jpg:smitten:

Hi Sista' :mybuddy:Lovely quotes as always :love:

Nova :smitten::smitten::smitten:

• Like 3

Hello everyone! I’m loving the beautiful quotes here. Nova I’m not my best today so I needed that “ do the small things” . Thank you! 
hugs 🤗 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank you, Begood, I read many of your quotes, especially when I wake up feeling not so good, and find much HOPE and inspiration from your musings and words of compassion and healing!!

Thank you,

GG

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, [[G...] said:

Thank you, Begood, I read many of your quotes, especially when I wake up feeling not so good, and find much HOPE and inspiration from your musings and words of compassion and healing!!

Thank you,

GG

Thanks GG, I am glad it helps.:mybuddy: