Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Words To Lighten Our Day II

[be...]

2 hours ago, [[b...] said:

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."

Swami Vivekananda

...so take care about what you think.  (y)(y)

That is exactly what got me through withdrawal and continues to help me now.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, [[g...] said:

...so take care about what you think.  (y)(y)

That is exactly what got me through withdrawal and continues to help me now.

:thumbsup:  :smitten::thumbsup:

"Sometimes we make the process more complicated than we need to. We will never make a journey of a thousand miles by fretting about how long it will take or how hard it will be. We make the journey by taking each day step by step and then repeating it again and again until we reach our destination."

Joseph B. Wirthlin

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [[b...] said:

"Sometimes we make the process more complicated than we need to. We will never make a journey of a thousand miles by fretting about how long it will take or how hard it will be. We make the journey by taking each day step by step and then repeating it again and again until we reach our destination."

Joseph B. Wirthlin

this is so true and it describes our days on this earth. 

• Like 1

"No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things."

Demi Lovato

• Like 2

"In my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer. Sometimes my prayer was 'Help me.' Sometimes a prayer was 'Thank you.' What I've discovered is that intimate connection and communication with my creator will always get me through because I know my support, my help, is just a prayer away."

Iyanla Vanzant

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better person. It's how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit."

William J. Clinton

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along."

Eleanor Roosevelt

• Like 1

"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."

Khalil Gibran

• Like 1