Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Words To Lighten Our Day II

[be...]

Thanks for your words of wisdom via these excellent quotes, BG.  Holding onto hope is essential whatever we hope for.  

• Love 1

On 7/27/2023 at 3:01 AM, [[b...] said:

I found this in News thread  https://benzobuddies.org/topic/270612-blogging-enabled/#comment-3442390

It is pretty clear that what we had in "The Village" will remain a wonderful memory and from our blog we made friends, that is something that can not be taken away ever. We would not be able to proceed as before, so for now we can interact by pm's if you want. People can start new blogs, but it will not be what we had or what they want for BB, we were so lucky to have it as long as we did and I am grateful to all of you for your love and support. I am thinking of taking some time away for a while, but not sure yet, as they say you can't run away from sadness, you have to confront it and find a way to go on. Love you all so much. Stay Strong, we are all richer because of each other, that will never change ever.:mybuddy:

On 8/1/2023 at 9:23 AM, [[n...] said:

encouragement-words-quotes-21-830x467.jpg

IMG_3893.jpeg.d1e279c765b64249424612b187274819.jpeg

• Like 2