Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Words To Lighten Our Day II

[be...]

On 06/08/2023 at 22:29, [[b...] said:

1136511546-When-you-see-only-one-set-of-footprints.jpg.86139365515cb4b910c0b4f0a52ea10b.jpg

I used to get great comfort from this many years ago when I was going through some terrible times 

• Like 1

"Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it." AU

• Like 1

"

"Fear can be good when you're walking past an alley at night or when you need to check the locks on your doors before you go to bed, but it's not good when you have a goal and you're fearful of obstacles. We often get trapped by our fears, but anyone who has had success has failed before"

Queen Latifah

"

• Like 1

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

Steve Jobs

• Like 1