The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks once again my people for letting me unload. Geez life can really roll in those shit storms can't it?!

We need to get talking about happy things! No more gloom. Rich will have this test and it will be what it will be. Back to coping one minute at a time..

Mary your Sly sounds like an absolute sweetheart. I remember Mikayla and her big sloppy kisses! She was so dopey and funny, she always made us laugh. Labs are notorious for being dopey and silly and she was! 😂😂

I love animals but I can tell I'm still not up for the task but maybe one day🤔.. hopefully Eli and Luna got their forever homes. They were adorable so I'm sure they got snatched up fast.

Trishy, we have just all been together too long now, we are kind of stuck together  ;):smitten: :smitten:

Where's our Stut.  Love you woman!!  :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks once again my people for letting me unload. Geez life can really roll in those shit storms can't it?!

We need to get talking about happy things! No more gloom. Rich will have this test and it will be what it will be. Back to coping one minute at a time..

Mary your Sly sounds like an absolute sweetheart. I remember Mikayla and her big sloppy kisses! She was so dopey and funny, she always made us laugh. Labs are notorious for being dopey and silly and she was! 😂😂

I love animals but I can tell I'm still not up for the task but maybe one day🤔.. hopefully Eli and Luna got their forever homes. They were adorable so I'm sure they got snatched up fast.

Animals are wonderful and when I am able, I will get Sly a sister  :)

Mary - you have to get sly a sister.  That would be a hoot! 

Trishy- grew up with a yellow lab.  They are big sloppy kissing good balls.  Sam was so full of love.  He used to love to lick my moms feet.  WTH?  Ha. 

Mary - you have to get sly a sister.  That would be a hoot! 

Trishy- grew up with a yellow lab.  They are big sloppy kissing good balls.  Sam was so full of love.  He used to love to lick my moms feet.  WTH?  Ha.

Lol , lol.    Pets are the best  :smitten:

Trishy, we have just all been together too long now, we are kind of stuck together  ;):smitten: :smitten:

Yes we have Mary, we're all like a little family here. We've shared and gone through lots of things together other than benzo wd. I'm sure glad I'm stuck with all of you, I did at least get lucky on that one 😉

Don't worry about twinny, she'll be around giving me and the rest of us her wisdom like no one else can 😂😂 totally love that tiny Irish woman. 😁

Love you mmmmm's!

Well I think I'm going up to bed to watch TV. I will be in touch tomorrow.  So I'll say goodnight to everyone in this post.

Thank you all for your big hearts and your unfailing support. Glad to be in benzo jail with all of you. I got put in the right cell 😉

Love you all,

TT ❤️ ❤️

Meems!! Yes!! Lolol Mikayla liked to lick my feet especially between my toes!! It was gross and it tickled 😂😂 aww she was the best 🥰🥰

Night my lovelies,

❤️❤️

Yes we have Mary, we're all like a little family here. We've shared and gone through lots of things together other than benzo wd. I'm sure glad I'm stuck with all of you, I did at least get lucky on that one 😉

Don't worry about twinny, she'll be around giving me and the rest of us her wisdom like no one else can 😂😂 totally love that tiny Irish woman. 😁

Love you mmmmm's!

Well I think I'm going up to bed to watch TV. I will be in touch tomorrow.  So I'll say goodnight to everyone in this post.

Thank you all for your big hearts and your unfailing support. Glad to be in benzo jail with all of you. I got put in the right cell 😉

Love you all,

TT ❤️ ❤️

Good night Trishy and everyone.. I am sure glad I came back to the LHSG after my year break, it really is the best place on BB. Love yous

Anybody hear of paraestheia numbness lighten up from along hold when it kicks up while tapering? Thanks

Morning Matt if l could answer that l would make a fortune on here.l can say it should ease off when you hold however it will take some time.l have had the numbness, tingling etc on my face,scalp and hands however it comes and goes.As weird as it feels it is harmless.l have had it for years starting when l was in tolerance.Hold and hopefully given enough time it will be a lot more manageable.love to you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning my friends l just wrote a long post to all here and lost it bugger that.l ain't doing it again so here goes.Twiny thinking of you and my brother in law today.Let us know how it goes honey.l would imagine it is just a precaution.Try not to panic.love you my lST.X

lady Mary HenX, Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Olive GP Feeling Janice Troch Suzy and everyone here love to you all.X

Love you too Stutt. I hope you are getting a bit more stable every day. No rush. I feel by summer you'll be able to come off or at least go down to 0.25, or however long it takes, as long as you play it safe. I hope you and your daughter have a good weekend. I hope you're both free from viruses already.

Love you too Stutt. I hope you are getting a bit more stable every day. No rush. I feel by summer you'll be able to come off or at least go down to 0.25, or however long it takes, as long as you play it safe. I hope you and your daughter have a good weekend. I hope you're both free from viruses already.

Thank you honey can't say l am 😵. Still feeling crappy so we will see.l am undecided where l go from here.l am sure l will work it out.My daughter is in recovery so hopefully by Monday she will be back to Belfast.l hope you have a decent weekend with your daughter my lovely.Always good to see you here.Love you.X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning my friends l just wrote a long post to all here and lost it bugger that.l ain't doing it again so here goes.Twiny thinking of you and my brother in law today.Let us know how it goes honey.l would imagine it is just a precaution.Try not to panic.love you my lST.X

lady Mary HenX, Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza NJ Olive GP Feeling Janice Troch Suzy and everyone here love to you all.X

No!  Not a long post lost  :laugh: :laugh:  really is annoying  :laugh: :laugh:  love you my Queen, your Lady Mary x Hen .  Take care of those babies,  💜💜💜.    🐶🐾🐾🐕🐾🐈🐾🐾

Anybody hear of paraestheia numbness lighten up from along hold when it kicks up while tapering? Thanks

Morning Matt if l could answer that l would make a fortune on here.l can say it should ease off when you hold however it will take some time.l have had the numbness, tingling etc on my face,scalp and hands however it comes and goes.As weird as it feels it is harmless.l have had it for years starting when l was in tolerance.Hold and hopefully given enough time it will be a lot more manageable.love to you.X

Matt, I have never had that symptom, but you might go to the search engine under your avatar on the Homepage and look it up.  Usually lots of good information.  Hopefully others will reply here.  :)

Mary

Morning LHSG!!    Love you guys  :smitten: :smitten:

Trishy, we will all be with you in spirit ( a very full Dr's office )  :D.  Love you both :smitten:  Mary 💜

I’m really having a tough time.  I should never have tapered Ambien til I was done with lorazepam.  I was doing so well on my taper and probably could have knocked down to 3 .5 lorazepam daily. Good humor, no pain and appetite was ok.

I am a wreck.  I have gone back to 10 mg Ambien and facing an updose to 2 mg lorazepam.

Morning LHSG!!    Love you guys  :smitten: :smitten:

Trishy, we will all be with you in spirit ( a very full Dr's office )  :D.  Love you both :smitten:  Mary 💜

Then you Mary! Only here for a quick minute. Rich called to tell me that the hospital called to confirm how appt today and while confirming he found out today is a pulmonary test?? Ok whatever that is.. And he's having CT scan on March 3 Rd to look at his lungs. So ain't that great?! 🤬.. just prolong my worry :tickedoff: :tickedoff:..

I'll post later about this test today. It's 10:30 my time right now.

Thanks to everyone for the support. I'm doing fine today, just angry about having to wait.

Twinny, I saw your short post. I'm sure you're right about it being precaution. If the guy didn't have COPD and if he didn't smoke I'd be a whole lot less worried.. But if he didn't have the COPD and didn't smoke he wouldn't be having this testing 🤦‍♀️ oh well just another day in Paradise on my end 🙃🤪

Love to all, hope everyone has a tolerable day in benzo land.

Be back later,

Trishy ❤️❤️

I’m really having a tough time.  I should never have tapered Ambien til I was done with lorazepam.  I was doing so well on my taper and probably could have knocked down to 3 .5 lorazepam daily. Good humor, no pain and appetite was ok.

I am a wreck.  I have gone back to 10 mg Ambien and facing an updose to 2 mg lorazepam.

It's ok GP.  You tried, it's hard to taper 2 meds, but it's all a long experiment, sometimes things will work and sometimes they won't, but it's how we find our way through our withdrawal.  What ever you do, we will support you, love you ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you Mary.  I’m actually crying.  I know I’m so kindled I wonder if I will ever fully recover.

Peace averyone

It may not be pretty, but you still have lots of life in you, and stubbornness.  You will recover GP. 

I totally believe that  :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Guinea Pig, I’m so sorry you are struggling. As you may recall, I had to updose during my taper and it was crushing. I felt like I had wasted all of that time but really it is just part of the journey. It all  feels rotten though. You will get there. I know you are feeling stressed right now because of the cruise, and this will pass. I’m guessing that you will go and your biggest worries will melt away. We are all rooting for you! Please let us know when to expect you back. Love you 💗💝

[83...]