The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thanks Kitty.  I guess I’m learning acceptance.  It’s been a rough few days.  I just want to be a little normal.  Or more active.  Agoraphobia really bites. My cruise is next Wednesday and I’ll be back by Monday(or Tuesday)

Im sorry gp.,

You are going to heal. Before I got to bb, I lost track of what I was put on taken off. Off and on k upped and downed. Switched benzos. I felt so messed up. Anyway, I feel pretty close to normal now. So if I can be that bad and feel improved you can too. Ly dd

Thanks DD I appreciate that.  I’ll get through this. I will slowly start tapering benzo first when my brain lets me.  I’ll taper Ambien later.  I can’t do that one now.  I was in too much pain again and awful sxs that I thought I worked through last October.  So very frustrating.  :smitten:

I understand go. It gets so complicated. It drives me crazy. Just hold on until your sx settle down. I know it hard to hold, but sometimes you just gave to and that's ok.  We just have to accept and have alot of dam patience. This to shall pass!

GP I'm here to tell you that I think whatever you've done is OK. I really hope you manage to enjoy that cruise! You deserve it so much. Is Reba coming along with you?  ;D I bet she'd love it. You'll be ok and everything will be OK and we'll be able to taper along together. I hope there are a couple good musical shows on the cruise, the kind you like so much.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm I've never gone on a cruise. Now I'm remembering that old show the "Love Boat" and the song: looooooooooove boat! Maybe you can hum it along while you prepare for the cruise GP. I also want a souvenir.

I know v!

It's really strange. But I'll take it!! Yay  :smitten:❤❤

Yasssss!!! Take it, take it!! It'll last this time. I'm a bit better too in spite of the killing stress. There are these cool videos on youtube I'm discovering. I've posted one on my plog. I think everything is on youtube. Had it existed years ago I never would've gone on benzos.

Loooooooooooooooove boaaat!!

Seashells for everybody!  Or maybe T-Shirts.  Or both.

Oh if only I could bring Reba.  Then I would be ok.

I wish you could sneak her on as Support dog  :).  You are going to be okay GP.  Oh, and that's both, t shirts and seashells  :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Kitty.  I guess I’m learning acceptance.  It’s been a rough few days.  I just want to be a little normal.  Or more active.  Agoraphobia really bites. My cruise is next Wednesday and I’ll be back by Monday(or Tuesday)

Gp, don't you fret. You do what you need to do. There's no shame in updosing your Ambien. You need to sleep girl! How can you taper anything if you can't get any rest. I think updosing the Ambien and tapering just the benzo for now is a wise decision. One drug at a time.. If I were you I'd do it that way, benzo first Ambien last.

You enjoy that cruise and forget all this. Life is short and we need to somehow try to live our lives there best we can and enjoy what we can while tapering.

Have a wonderful time and leave your cares on shore! 🚢 🥳💃😘❤️

Gp, don't you fret. You do what you need to do. There's no shame in updosing your Ambien. You need to sleep girl! How can you taper anything if you can't get any rest. I think updosing the Ambien and tapering just the benzo for now is a wise decision. One drug at a time.. If I were you I'd do it that way, benzo first Ambien last.

You enjoy that cruise and forget all this. Life is short and we need to somehow try to live our lives there best we can and enjoy what we can while tapering.

Have a wonderful time and leave your cares on shore! 🚢 🥳💃😘❤️

Yeah GP, leave those cares on shore  :laugh: :laugh:

I'm much more humble so I'll accept a straw hat with the name of the cruise on it  :laugh:

Ok, since we have a picky one, get out your pen and paper.  I would like to add fridge magnet to my list  ;)

I'm much more humble so I'll accept a straw hat with the name of the cruise on it  :laugh:

Ok, since we have a picky one, get out your pen and paper.  I would like to add fridge magnet to my list  ;)

I want some funky island jewelry :laugh: :laugh:

That's a good one too! But I'd rather wear my cruise straw hat to the beach this summer and show everyone how I go on cruises and everything.

Trishy always asking for the most expensive stuff  :P. I'm off to clean, then my reality TV and bed. I hope you all have a decent afternoon. Gnight  :)

I know v!

It's really strange. But I'll take it!! Yay  :smitten:❤❤

You go girl, that is fabulous, you enjoy every minute!!  💜💜💜

I'm so so happy for you Suzy! May you have many more 'normal' days!

I want some funky island jewelry :laugh: :laugh:

Crap, now I have to have jewelry too.  :2funny: :2funny:

[9c...]