Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

I’ll have to bring an extra suitcase for souvenirs. Hats, T-shirt’s, funky jewlery, seashells.  Anything else? 

Thanks Trishy.  Gotta live life sometimes too, right?  Night V

I'm much more humble so I'll accept a straw hat with the name of the cruise on it  :laugh:

Ok, since we have a picky one, get out your pen and paper.  I would like to add fridge magnet to my list  ;)

I want some funky island jewelry :laugh: :laugh:

Crap, now I have to have jewelry too.  :2funny: :2funny:

:laugh: :laugh:

I’ll have to bring an extra suitcase for souvenirs. Hats, T-shirt’s, funky jewlery, seashells.  Anything else? 

That's right woman! Live it up! 💃🍾🎊🎉

Trishy always asking for the most expensive stuff  :P. I'm off to clean, then my reality TV and bed. I hope you all have a decent afternoon. Gnight  :)

:laugh: :laugh: yup!

Night night V! ❤️

Trishy always asking for the most expensive stuff  :P. I'm off to clean, then my reality TV and bed. I hope you all have a decent afternoon. Gnight  :)

Night night V! ❤️

Hey wait, we don't get any Dr info? 

Night night V! ❤️

Did you miss my post pages ago? Rich only had a pulmonary test done today at the hospital. He goes for a CT scan on March 3rd. They called him this morning to confirm his appt for today and that's when he found out it was just pulmonary test. He had to sit in this cube like contraption and do different breathing maneuvers with and without medication ( Albuterol) I guess it tells how well he's breathing or measures it 🤷.. So I have to wait and worry a little longer 🤦‍♀️

Also this is why a wife always needs to go with her husband to his Dr appts, he got it all screwed up my poor Rich 😔

Woah! I am way behind. I hope it lasts too you guys. Thank you. The love boat! I loved that show! Haha. That's funny v. You tube has alot of great stuff. I agree. If we had access to what we have now, we wouldn't be on benzos!  :tickedoff: I am glad you are feeling better.  Omg. It's been rough. Stay calm, stay zen and have a gnight! Ly Suzy

Woah! I am way behind. I hope it lasts too you guys. Thank you. The love boat! I loved that show! Haha. That's funny v. You tube has alot of great stuff. I agree. If we had access to what we have now, we wouldn't be on benzos!  :tickedoff: I am glad you are feeling better.  Omg. It's been rough. Stay calm, stay zen and have a gnight! Ly Suzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qksz72Xtpwc

:)8)

Anybody hear of paraestheia numbness lighten up from along hold when it kicks up while tapering? Thanks

Morning Matt if l could answer that l would make a fortune on here.l can say it should ease off when you hold however it will take some time.l have had the numbness, tingling etc on my face,scalp and hands however it comes and goes.As weird as it feels it is harmless.l have had it for years starting when l was in tolerance.Hold and hopefully given enough time it will be a lot more manageable.love to you.X

Stut55 Thank you

Night night V! ❤️

Did you miss my post pages ago? Rich only had a pulmonary test done today at the hospital. He goes for a CT scan on March 3rd. They called him this morning to confirm his appt for today and that's when he found out it was just pulmonary test. He had to sit in this cube like contraption and do different breathing maneuvers with and without medication ( Albuterol) I guess it tells how well he's breathing or measures it 🤷.. So I have to wait and worry a little longer 🤦‍♀️

Also this is why a wife always needs to go with her husband to his Dr appts, he got it all screwed up my poor Rich 😔

No I didn't miss it, but I wanted to know how you so the test and what it tells you  :P  :P

Yes GP can I have a T-shirt please? Thanks!!

Night night V! ❤️

No I didn't miss it, but I wanted to know how you so the test and what it tells you  :P  :P

Oh ok well that's the pulmonary one. It took about an hour probably a little less. He sat in this clear cubicle like thing and he had to do these breathing things with his mouth on tube like thing. He had to breathe out and in different ways. Like he would have to breathe in as much air as he could and then blow it out as hard as he could for as long as he could.. Like that. It was being measured by a computer. It was an expensive test too! I hope our insurance covers it. It was 1300$😳.. so now we wait until March 3 rd for the CT scan and then he has a Dr appt on March 9th I guess to discuss all results. He said when the tech gave him Albuterol he was able to breathe better and he had better measurements than without it 🤷 I'm hoping that all this comes down to is Rich needing to take medication for his COPD and nothing more 🙏🤞

I forgot to mention that when Rich was registering in the hospital for his test we were both asked if we had been in China the past two weeks and if we had knowingly, possibly been exposed to anyone with the Coronavirus😳😳😳😳😳

Made me very nervous sitting in hospital today thinking about all the germs. I'm just trying to get over a cold and I'm miserable never mind Coronavirus 🥶

Hello everyone!

I’m catching up.  I forgot whose going on the cruise but I collect refrigerator magnets.  I’ll take one of those.  Ha.  I have a ton of magnets of places I’ve never been.  🤣

TT- I think if the docs were worried they would have probably done a CT scan right away.  Just my thoughts.  It’s probably cause he has the COPD they wanted to do a pulmonary test and he is a smoker.  And then March 3 is a bit always so it seems If there was a concern they would test him right away.  🙏

Try not to worry too much. 

I used to love watching the Love Boat and Fantasy Island!  Now some of my favorite TV shows are anything paranormal like Ghost Adventures or the Dead Files and some bad reality TV like Below Deck and Vanderpump Rules.  All those kids do is drink and sleep with each other.  But heck what else is there to do in your 20s. 

Love all,

Meems

Oh NO seriously, they asked about traveling to China because of the coronavirus?  Omg!  😷. I’m so glad I’m not riding the subway everyday to work.  Yikes! 

Oh NO seriously, they asked about traveling to China because of the coronavirus?  Omg!  😷. I’m so glad I’m not riding the subway everyday to work.  Yikes!

Yes meems the guy registering him asked us that! I was like noooooo we have not 😳 that damn virus is scary 😱

Go to the top of the post in the right hand corner and you'll see where it says quote just click that and a blank box appears and then you type your post and then hit post at the bottom to send it.

Go to the top of the post in the right hand corner and you'll see where it says quote just click that and a blank box appears and then you type your post and then hit post at the bottom to send it.

Like this?

Like this?

You got it! Lol!!

[ab...]