The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Thank you, Trish, I really needed to read this now.  :smitten::thumbsup: Hope to survive.

You're gonna be ok Troch. I had a ton of tests bc of bwd, I couldn't tell sometimes if it was sxs or an illness. A lot of us have gone through many expensive medical tests only to find out everything was fine. Bwd can mimic so many things. A wise friend of mine on BB ( Bill) once told me if I didn't have these symptoms before wd it was most likely wd. After awhile I just gave up going to the Dr for tests, I found it made me more nervous and then things would get so much worse. I'm not suggesting you ever ignore medical help if you think you need it, not everything is wd but 9 times out of 10 you'll find it is. Eventually you're going to learn your own wd sxs and then you'll be better able to distinguish if it's wd or not.

Trishy ❤️

Thanks again, Trishy. Wise words indeed. I have reached that point of being sick and tired of having all those tests done. I even cancelled one just yesterday. I need to learn to trust. And let go. All that extra stress is only making it so much worse. Cancelling that appointment actually made me feel more relaxed right away.

You're one the www ( withdrawal wise women) on here!  :smitten::thumbsup:

Hi, 

Hope you're all doing as well as can be expected.

I slept well last night. Some 5,5 hours. Boy, sleep makes all the difference,  doesn't it.

Hardly any nausea and anxiety this morning. Just soar muscles and joints. So glad the nausea is minimal this morning.

Wishing everyone has a better day.

Cantfly don't worry. My private parts are itchy too. It's not withdrawal mate. We insist on spending the weekend clubbing and switching sex partners and alas, here's the consequence. Don't blame this on the meds.

Morning LHSG'ers,

Please pray that my Dr gets the fax from the pharmacy, I had them send it again this morning, hoping to have my Rx in my hands today! Mama Mia!! 🤦‍♀️

Wishing you all a good day.

Love to all,

Trishy ❤️

PS .. Mary thinking of you🙏

Fingers crossed tt, I am sure it will worknout fine. I still cant believe yoy have to have your rx filkedc that way. It seems silly. Maybe its an indurance thing. I guess you could give him a call and let gin know what is going on. It will be ok. Mama Mia!

Hi,

" Good " to see most of us are having issues with our tapering ritual. Are the scales ( I have two) OK? Did I do something wrong? Why won't those numbers stand still? It's a daily reminder of our benzo journey.

Today was a "good" day! Hardly any nausea, just 10 seconds of anxiety ( not joking!), not tired, just a little pain. Wow!

It was only the second good day of this year so far. This is the 4th week of my new hold; could this be a first sign of more stability?  Let's hope so.

Wishing you all a symptom low day.

Fingers crossed tt, I am sure it will worknout fine. I still cant believe yoy have to have your rx filkedc that way. It seems silly. Maybe its an indurance thing. I guess you could give him a call and let gin know what is going on. It will be ok. Mama Mia!

Still waiting DD 😤

Me grandkids have today off from school so my husband took the day off work and we're taking them to the movies in a little while, if nothing by the time I get out of the movies I'm calling! This is ridiculous!

Fingers crossed 🤞 and hands together 🙏 I won't have too!

Mama Mia! 🤬

Hi,

" Good " to see most of us are having issues with our tapering ritual. Are the scales ( I have two) OK? Did I do something wrong? Why won't those numbers stand still? It's a daily reminder of our benzo journey.

Today was a "good" day! Hardly any nausea, just 10 seconds of anxiety ( not joking!), not tired, just a little pain. Wow!

It was only the second good day of this year so far. This is the 4th week of my new hold; could this be a first sign of more stability?  Let's hope so.

Wishing you all a symptom low day.

Awesome Troch! So happy to hear to that! Hang in there buddy!

Trishy ❤️

Oh tt,

I know the feeling. You will get your prescription. I would call though if in the next few hours he hasn't had it filled. The jackass! Sorry. Happens to me alot and I stress too. It always works out I swear. Have a nice day with the kids!  Ly dd  :smitten: Mama Mia!

Mary sick? I hope by now you checked this out and are resting. ❤️❤️

Trish, well, you’ve heard it enough, but don’t cut if you no desire to do so. No point in being a nervous wreck when you’re already a nervous wreck. Just try to relax and watch tv. That’s my relaxation technique. 💛💛

And yes, Mary’s moving back and could be living across the street. I’ll handle it, but if I get too upset, make up that spare room. And I’ll bring Dan and Pepper. That should make you really calm. 🤓😜🥵🥺😩

DD, I’m ready to go with you and ET. 👽 Completely worn out. 💤

OK, so glad you’re now in spring weather. But really, Oregon is great weather and such a neat place to live. I love it. 🌺

Intend, great post, You finally figured out the way to get Trishy to hold. Threaten to move in with her

:2funny: :2funny:

Love all you guys, trying to read and slowly start posting 💜💜💜💜💜

Morning everyone!

Rise and shine🌞.. let's get at it LHSG'ers! Time to cut and hold rinse and repeat! Up and at em! Mary used to say "up and Adam" in the morning but don't tell her I told you that :laugh: :laugh:  ;)

So come my people join me in hell today 😁 Ok I'm going a bit negative here sorry about that. You know we're tough and we've got this! We're pros and as we've heard from Heath, hi Heath!, there is an end to this! She made it out, Olive made it out and so many more have made it out, we will too! We will prevail BB warriors and continue marching on to the finish line. 💪

Mama Mia!

TT ❤️

Damn TT, you can't keep nothing to yourself  :laugh: :laugh:  :P :P

Hi mmm!

I sat up and adam too. I always thought that was the saying. I hope yoy are feeling better. Miss you! Ly dd 💗💚

I wish she was wrong DD, but have bad feeling she is right. :laugh: :laugh:  Love ya girlfriend, will back more later.  I can't believe what little bit of posting I have done has made me so tired :(

Hi all.

Troch glad to hear you don’t have the nausea.  I get that off and on - some days in a row.  When I first started my 5 month hold in August I had it every day.  It was horrible.  But then it subsided.  Now it comes and goes.  The anxiety is still there though. 

Mary- so glad to see you and sorry your not well.  Get well soon.  Miss your posts.

Trishy- hope you get that Rx today.  It’s so frustrating. 

All others - hope your all sxs free or low today.  Big hugs. 

I’m really struggling with depression.  I think my living situation with my mom and not working are really taking a big toll on me.  I feel like I don’t know how I’m going to keep tapering living with her and I don’t know how I can work.  The DR and cognitive skills suck.  I am so close to calling my psych and asking for a small dose of AD.  Never mentioned it here but depression from PTSD from an assault years ago is a pre-existing condition.  So I’m wondering if wd is triggering it.  I know the abusive job triggered my PTSD which got me on the Benzo..  I just don’t know what to do.  I’m not even sure an AD would work since my CNS is so messed up from Benzo.  And I know ADs come with their own tapering issues.  Ive tapered from Lexapro years ago and that was hard. Also cause I’m not working and my health insurance sucks I can’t afford my therapist anymore.  My plan covers only three sessions and then I have to out of pocket.  So I’m really at a loss. 

Meems

Thanks Trishy,

Hope you're OK. 

It's evening now and still I feel OK. Wow.

Hope your day is symptom low.

Hi Meems,

Glad your nausea has improved.

So sorry you're going through such a difficult time. I wish you all the strength you need. Stay strong!

Hey kids! Rx in hand!! 😁  :yippee: :yippee:. I can breathe for another 30 days. Mama Mia!!😃

Mary was that you I saw👀? How are ya girl? What do you have?! Is it a virus, flu or a cold? I have little cold but not bad at all, hope it stays that way. Anywho, I hope you're feeling better you've been terribly missed.

Love ya woman,

TT ❤️

Mary sick? I hope by now you checked this out and are resting. ❤️❤️

Trish, well, you’ve heard it enough, but don’t cut if you no desire to do so. No point in being a nervous wreck when you’re already a nervous wreck. Just try to relax and watch tv. That’s my relaxation technique. 💛💛

And yes, Mary’s moving back and could be living across the street. I’ll handle it, but if I get too upset, make up that spare room. And I’ll bring Dan and Pepper. That should make you really calm. 🤓😜🥵🥺😩

DD, I’m ready to go with you and ET. 👽 Completely worn out. 💤

OK, so glad you’re now in spring weather. But really, Oregon is great weather and such a neat place to live. I love it. 🌺

Intend, great post, You finally figured out the way to get Trishy to hold. Threaten to move in with her

:2funny: :2funny:

Love all you guys, trying to read and slowly start posting 💜💜💜💜💜

Ahhhh yup you're feeling better!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Oh mm,

I am so sorry you are sick. Go rest. It's hard doing this when you are sick.  :smitten:

DD, I know you and others, most of us actually, at one time or other , blame ourselves for making mistakes as we taper.  I wanted you to read this, it's a quote from Cant I just read on another post.

"

Someone once asked me what I thought my mistakes were.. After some thought, the answer was none... -Its all part of our individual process of getting free..."

Remember that when you start questioning and blaming yourself! 

Love you sweet DD.    💜💜💜

Thank you, Trish, I really needed to read this now.  :smitten::thumbsup: Hope to survive.

You're gonna be ok Troch. I had a ton of tests bc of bwd, I couldn't tell sometimes if it was sxs or an illness. A lot of us have gone through many expensive medical tests only to find out everything was fine. Bwd can mimic so many things. A wise friend of mine on BB ( Bill) once told me if I didn't have these symptoms before wd it was most likely wd. After awhile I just gave up going to the Dr for tests, I found it made me more nervous and then things would get so much worse. I'm not suggesting you ever ignore medical help if you think you need it, not everything is wd but 9 times out of 10 you'll find it is. Eventually you're going to learn your own wd sxs and then you'll be better able to distinguish if it's wd or not.

Trishy ❤️

Thanks again, Trishy. Wise words indeed. I have reached that point of being sick and tired of having all those tests done. I even cancelled one just yesterday. I need to learn to trust. And let go. All that extra stress is only making it so much worse. Cancelling that appointment actually made me feel more relaxed right away.

You're one the www ( withdrawal wise women) on here!  :smitten::thumbsup:

That's great news Trouch, I know once I said screw all these tests that never show anything, I relaxed some too.  Just not having to show up for another appointment , helped.  Getting prepared to go, was as bad as the damn test.  Good job  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 💜💜

Hey kids! Rx in hand!! 😁  :yippee: :yippee:. I can breathe for another 30 days. Mama Mia!!😃

Mary was that you I saw👀? How are ya girl? What do you have?! Is it a virus, flu or a cold? I have little cold but not bad at all, hope it stays that way. Anywho, I hope you're feeling better you've been terribly missed.

Love ya woman,

TT ❤️

PHEW!!! That is such a relieving feeling! I know something like that has happened to me several times. It is the WORST feeling and you start to have cascading thoughts of doom. Glad it all worked out!  Love you!

[fc...]