Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Holy mama mia lol wicked insane I love it!! Yes we had to take the roof and hope the house didn't fall down! It was sick. That was the only time I remember doing that. The blizzard of 78 I dont think was that bad. We used to have hurricane parties. It was any excuse to drink. It was so fun. I was a wild child too! St. Thomas sound beautiful. I wish we were all there now soaking up the sun!!

It is “wicked” insane.  How does a person shovel snow off the roof?  LOLOLOL! 

I had to stop watching the news on Australian fires.  All the kangaroos and koala bears.  Every time something popped up on my FB news feed I just had to pass right over it.  Not cause I don’t care but it broke my heart to pieces. 

Now hurricanes- I Was in a category 4 hurricane (Hurricane Hugo in 1989) when I lived in St Thomas (which in my dreams is where I want to do my taper/wd) and I was a cocktail waitress in a hotel bar and all of us workers hunkered down in the hotel for a couple days until it passed.  The studio apartment of the house we rented was demolished.  But us hotel workers partied the whole time through the hurricane.  I was a wild child!  But for real, hurricanes are bad.  Global warming my friends!  Sigh...

Mama Mia a cat 4 🐆  :o... I used to drink socially when I was younger but I would have for sure been in the bottle if I had to endure that! We've had hurricanes but never cat 4 that I remember. We had a cat 3 Gloria in I think 2012 two big pine trees came down in my front yard just missing my car in the driveway! Yikes.. it lasted for like 24 hrs it was a slow mover. The roar from the wind was maddening. It sounded like freight trains were passing by the house. That was nerve wracking, I was glad when that was over. 😱

I can't watch or look at anything that shows animals getting hurt. I have to turn it off leave the room. I feel like I'm going to die when I hear about it.

Holy mama mia lol wicked insane I love it!! Yes we had to take the roof and hope the house didn't fall down! It was sick. That was the only time I remember doing that. The blizzard of 78 I dont think was that bad. We used to have hurricane parties. It was any excuse to drink. It was so fun. I was a wild child too! St. Thomas sound beautiful. I wish we were all there now soaking up the sun!!

Omg I forgot about that! I remember being so mad bc I was stuck in the house and couldn't see my boyfriend 😂 he was my first real love too, the one where you can't be apart from eachother for even one minute or you'll die hahahaha!! I would fall asleep on the phone talking to him bc we could never hang up.. oh the good ol days. We lasted two and a half years and then we broke up. A teenage love that intense and crazy could never last, but oh the memories 😍

Omg Gloria! I remember that. We were listening to Gloria by U2!! That was a bad one!

I love U2 ! Remember the police! I was an AcDC , black Sabbath , Judas priest loving girl! A little heavy metal too.. Alice in chains man in the box.. oh yes the good ol days :D

Well kids I have got to go to bed, me and my intrusive thoughts! I hope they at least keep me warm bc it's coldddd here tonight!

It was fun hanging with you all on love day ;D

So now everyone come back tomorrow and we'll all swear in Italian again!  :D so one last time everyone on the count of three 123 MAMA MIA!!  :laugh: :laugh:

Love you guys,

TT ❤️ 🍕🍝🇮🇹

Oh yes, I love those bands Rock n Roll! Led Zeppelin. Oh the good old days I remember a bf I had. Omg ,  I was a teenager. When we broke up I think I didn't get over it for like 10 yrs. I'm bad. My heart gets broken easy! Lol

Girls, you are speaking my language with these bands.  U2 is one of my favorites.  Saw them live. It was amazing. A spiritual experience!  Who was it who brought up Pink Floyd last night.  I’ve been listening to them since. 

if a hurricane messed up my chances to see my boyfriend I’d be pissed.  LOL. 

Good night Mama Mia! Ignore those thought, just say, listen I've had enough, I'm not in the mood for your crap. Your wrong. Everything is fine and I'm ok. Love you Mama ! This has been wicked fun  :laugh:

Oh and speaking of the “old days” who doesn’t love Lynyrd Skynyrd “Free Bird”?  I remember being stoned and hearing that song and crazy guitar solo for the first time.  And Aerosmith “dream on”.  Let’s all just rock out tonight.  We’ll have our own little Valentines Day Rock Band party 🎉

Oh mama Mia Trishy yes! I was in a 7.1 earthquake in Santa Cruz in 1989, it was so scary! Our whole downtown fell down. The aftershocks! I was traumatized for years.  I was 13 when it happened. Hopefully the only big one I ever experience!

You ladies are so cute. Happy Valentine’s Day 💝 nighty night loves.

Olive Kitty, wasn’t that the earthquake where the bay bridge collapsed?

Yes! Crazy! I was a Jr. High cheerleader, during a basketball game.

Good morning people!

It's 5:17 where I am. Mama Mia I had a bad night! 😳 Woke up on fire hot with the Budweiser Clydesdale horses galloping in my chest, anyone remember that commercial?, Yup so I sat up in bed and had my husband get me a cold wet washcloth and put in on my face hoping my heart would stop racing. After a few minutes it did thank God! I've been dealing with these intense hot flashes at night lately but not the racing heart. I've been having heart palpitations (skipping beats) during the day but not racing. I don't know if it's my winter anxiety that I usually deal with or if my body is still acclimating to the two cuts I made in December 🤷 anyway I hope you all had a better night than I did.

Going out to breakfast today with my daughter and granddaughter then shopping later with a friend, hope I have the stamina I really could use a day out.

I want to see my rock and roll chic's here later, DD, meems, Olive , last night was fun! :D;D

Mary, I hope you're ok girl. I'm assuming you're sick and I hope it's nothing too terrible. Try to check in if you can.

Twinny, hope you have a wonderful weekend and my new attitude after a wicked night is " screw the taper" 😳 I'll taper whenever 🥺

Intend, hope you and Dan and little Pepper have a nice weekend. I know you like the movies, will you be going to one this weekend?

Wishing all buddies here a peaceful, enjoyable weekend.

Trishy, ❤️

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

. Morning twiny awe pet l really think you do need a day out.l would imagine a bit of both at least it has settled down.What the hell odds about the taper whatever will be will be.l have to say l thought l was on an abba revival support group when l logged on.l have to say my Italian must be different from everyone else's.Keep your chin up honey.l just nipped on to send you a massive hug.l will be back next week.love you my lST X 😘

Lady Mary l hope you feel better soon honey you are missed.l know you have enough to deal with and this will knock the stuffing out of you.Rest and fluids.Thinking of you Hen.X

Love to all here.X

. Morning twiny awe pet l really think you do need a day out.l would imagine a bit of both at least it has settled down.What the hell odds about the taper whatever will be will be.l have to say l thought l was on an abba revival support group when l logged on.l have to say my Italian must be different from everyone else's.Keep your chin up honey.l just nipped on to send you a massive hug.l will be back next week.love you my lST X 😘

Lady Mary l hope you feel better soon honey you are missed.l know you have enough to deal with and this will knock the stuffing out of you.Rest and fluids.Thinking of you Hen.X

Love to all here.X

Thank you twinny virtual hug received and needed! Horrible night ugh, hopefully better one tonight🤞

You need to brush up on your Italian we're all going to speak it from now on , it's not hard twin, just say Mama Mia and there you've learned it!  :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great weekend!

Love you!

LST 😘

Love to all here.X

Thank you twinny virtual hug received and needed! Horrible night ugh, hopefully better one tonight🤞

You need to brush up on your Italian we're all going to speak it from now on , it's not hard twin, just say Mama Mia and there you've learned it!  :laugh: :laugh:

Have a great weekend!

Love you!

LST 😘

.Lol Abba coined it long ago lol.I wouldn't have termed it as a curse.You will have a better night sweetheart you have been a lot worse and got through.Try to enjoy your day my lovely.Give that brother in law a hug from his favourite sis.love you my lST X

Love to all here.X

Have a great weekend!

Love you!

LST 😘

.Lol Abba coined it long ago lol.I wouldn't have termed it as a curse.You will have a better night sweetheart you have been a lot worse and got through.Try to enjoy your day my lovely.Give that brother in law a hug from his favourite sis.love you my lST X

Thanks twin! You're the best!

I'll be sure to hug him up for ya, he'll like that  ;);D

Love you much!

LST ❤️

[06...]