The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

“Tripping” Trishy, oh Mama Mia! 🐊

The pharmacy tech knows my freaking birthday when I call and give my name and ask if my dr called in the prescription. I know they judge me.  Oh when I went in on New Year’s Eve for my refill cause they were closed on New Year’s Day, I got into a conversation with the tech and asked him if he had any plans.  He said “oh no I have social anxiety.”  I thought to myself  “what are the f-in odds of that?”  I’m picking up diazepam while my tech is telling me he is not going out on New Year’s Eve cause he has social anxiety.  So when he said that I said with (diazepam bag in hand) “omg so do I.”  This shit is all a freak show! 

I was kind of bumming earlier.  I’m doing alright though.  I was making my tablets for the week in my weekly pill box and I got really obsessive about the scale.  Yesterday I had a bit of Benzo flu.  I didn’t get out of the house.  Today I did.  Went to the store for some groceries.  Took my mom to dialysis.  When she’s gone I have a reprise of peace and quiet.  Just feeling out of it today.  I gotta get out more. 

Oh Mama Mia! I got my nails done today and I was asked if I wanted a massage and since I wasn't feeling good mentally or physically I said sure! Well it was more like a BEATING! Here I was unsuspecting Trishy 😷 expecting a nice relaxing massage but noooooo she had hands like a line backer kneading into my back like she was trying to tenderize a piece of meat! Oh Mama Mia I'll never say yes to that again! 🤬

That is really weird meems! Wtf. I have social anxiety too. I think I have every type of anxiety there is...lol

To bad your dr. Couldnt just write you a script tt. Then you could just go get it filled. My old psych. Used to do that. Not sure why. She sent over the other meds, but not the k.

You might want to watch this.

Good stuff Troch.. :)

Im not sure if you were here for the initial “controversy”..?? More how it was presented though imo, not the actual information.. Im nit sure of the thread name/s though, -I think it started as something like “Iv found the Only Cure..”..??

Anyways I know MiYu was talking with this guy, as were some others..

Iv watched the first 20min thus far, and will continue when im not panicking about time... So much to do here...

Thanks for this link... :)

Now Stut... -Busting my itchy balls... I probs worded wrong, Mim was perhaps theimmediate or initiating reason for a quick visit, perhaps even an “excuse”.. lol

But the catch up was for everyone, new and “old”.. From Intend, perhaps Free, through to well... -Everyone..!!

Lol, just returning the ball busting... I know you know this... :)

Heath, great to see you too, Well done..!! And Im so happy things are going pretty well..!!

:)

Olive, -Solid effort..!! The life rewards are yours..!!

Trishie, I can see you out hunting for “the” crocodile..!! 🐊🐊🐊

Sorry, could be here all day..!! -but flying to catch up.. Ill be quiet for a bit as im in town for a couple of days.. Drs app, and other boring stuff...

-Asides, I cant keep up yet.. -Speed typists live here..!!

Be well Guys..

I was kind of bumming earlier.  I’m doing alright though.  I was making my tablets for the week in my weekly pill box and I got really obsessive about the scale.  Yesterday I had a bit of Benzo flu.  I didn’t get out of the house.  Today I did.  Went to the store for some groceries.  Took my mom to dialysis.  When she’s gone I have a reprise of peace and quiet.  Just feeling out of it today.  I gotta get out more.

I get it meems.. Some days are just harder than others. Get out as much as you can and take as many breaks as you can from your mother. Soak in that Cali sun as often as possible , vitamin D and helps with endorphins. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. We all obsess over tapering, look at me I'm a great example of that especially over the past few days.  :o

I'm obsessed too. I really dont like this tapering crap. Its nerve racking. Is the scale right, should I hold, should I cut what if I screw up, what is I cant get my meds. Ect ect,. Its not right. It's like were living on a different planet were none will help us or believe us. Aaahh

It could have been worse, she could have stood on your back stomping you with her feet. 

I don’t think I could have handled a massage.  I’d be like “ok, that’s enough.”  Like that scene in the 40 year old virgin when he was getting his chest hair waxed. 

You might want to watch this.

Good stuff Troch.. :)

Im not sure if you were here for the initial “controversy”..?? More how it was presented though imo, not the actual information.. Im nit sure of the thread name/s though, -I think it started as something like “Iv found the Only Cure..”..??

Anyways I know MiYu was talking with this guy, as were some others..

Iv watched the first 20min thus far, and will continue when im not panicking about time... So much to do here...

Thanks for this link... :)

Now Stut... -Busting my itchy balls... I probs worded wrong, Mim was perhaps theimmediate or initiating reason for a quick visit, perhaps even an “excuse”.. lol

But the catch up was for everyone, new and “old”.. From Intend, perhaps Free, through to well... -Everyone..!!

Lol, just returning the ball busting... I know you know this... :)

Heath, great to see you too, Well done..!! And Im so happy things are going pretty well..!!

Olive, -Solid effort..!! The life rewards are yours..!!

Trishie, I can see you out hunting for “the” crocodile..!! 🐊🐊🐊

Sorry, could be here all day..!! -but flying to catch up.. Ill be quiet for a bit as im in town for a couple of days.. Drs app, and other boring stuff...

-Asides, I cant keep up yet.. -Speed typists live here..!!

Be well Guys..

Hey spy!! Oh noooooo still have itchy balls?? That's been going on an awfully long time.. Have you seen a Dr for that my dear friend? I can't believe that's a sx spy but then again I don't have any of my own so what do I know🤷 :laugh: :laugh:

Trishy 🐨🐊 Hunter 🤺

It could have been worse, she could have stood on your back stomping you with her feet. 

I don’t think I could have handled a massage.  I’d be like “ok, that’s enough.”  Like that scene in the 40 year old virgin when he was getting his chest hair waxed.

And meems I'm a small person and she was kneading my back like I was a grown man ouccchhh! 🥺

I loved that movie , it was hilarious :laugh:

Ok.. the “itchy balls” things has me rolling in laughter.

Yup our can't has itchy man parts from wd.. At least I hope so!  :laugh:  :laugh:

We❤️ you spy and we don't care if you have itchy man beans you're still tops around here!  ;):D

“Tripping” Trishy, oh Mama Mia! 🐊

The pharmacy tech knows my freaking birthday when I call and give my name and ask if my dr called in the prescription. I know they judge me.  Oh when I went in on New Year’s Eve for my refill cause they were closed on New Year’s Day, I got into a conversation with the tech and asked him if he had any plans.  He said “oh no I have social anxiety.”  I thought to myself  “what are the f-in odds of that?”  I’m picking up diazepam while my tech is telling me he is not going out on New Year’s Eve cause he has social anxiety.  So when he said that I said with (diazepam bag in hand) “omg so do I.”  This shit is all a freak show!

.. so we're not so strange from the rest of the world after all! Lolol!! Even the pharmacy tech! After he said that you should have held up your bag and said " care to join me for a new year's Eve drink" in pill form of course 😂😂

I'm obsessed too. I really dont like this tapering crap. Its nerve racking. Is the scale right, should I hold, should I cut what if I screw up, what is I cant get my meds. Ect ect,. Its not right. It's like were living on a different planet were none will help us or believe us. Aaahh

Same here DD, I think like that too. If I keep busy it helps but when I'm not then my mind can drive me nuts!

DD-yes the tapering thing is grueling. The actual scale and measuring and “ritual” of it all.  That’s why I can’t do it everyday. I have to prepare my daily doses in advance.  I find it’s a mental rollercoaster 🎢.  This process is a practice of self acceptance and acceptance of all of it but it’s hard.  Am I doing it right, are my numbers off, how long is this going to take, how will I feel...you know the drill.  I will never forget the wise words of a lady who told me years ago when I was going through a painful breakup and I didn’t know how I was going to survive, she said “baby, you just gotta ride the wave.”  Looking back i wonder if she was a Benzo survivor. 

Trishy- LOLOLOLO 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂.  And how bizarre is it that someone with social anxiety would be a pharmacy tech?!?!?!

Of all people would never guess 😂 well I'll be looking twice at my pharmacist from now, he might be handing them out and needing them too!  :laugh: :laugh:

Mary,

If you read just know a lot of us are missing you. We're worried about you. It's not like you to not post at all. We assume you're sick, we all hope you feel better soon and come back to us.

Sending you lots of love, hoping you'll join us soon.

Love you,

TT ❤️

[97...]