The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Awww, they were gorgeous, San Antonio specials  :laugh:  meaning they have chihuahua, weenie dog 🐶 or really a combination of many things.  These were small, all the upper part of the body was white and bottom black, med length hair and just giving kisses to the news caster holding them.  No, I just can't Stut, I am getting close to 10 and just don't know how that's going to go.  Want them to have a mom that can run and play with them.  One day though, Sly is a babydoll, I can love on him❤️

But they were exceptionally cute :laugh:

Awe they sound gorgeous the wee darlings.l know what you mean these are my last dogs no more after them l wouldn't have a dog if l couldn't exercise them so it is time to stop.Muffin is having a ball a bit lamer than she was so reducing her exercise and Daisy is just a ball of energy.The beach is definitely the best place for them they just go mad.l will probably take them there next week.

You make sure and get your nap today you aren't sleeping long at night and you need it my love.

. love and hugs Stut X

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:🐶🐕🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hi Everyone. I'm out of bed and watching tv. Got Dave a meal I made when I was feeling okay out of the freezer so I only have to heat it up for his tea. I've got some smoked mackerel so no cooking there. I am resting as much as possible and I'm starting to feel better I think, though I don't like saying that in case it tempts Fate. I have rediscovered my love for reading and am getting through some books on my Kindle.

Love and Hugs to All. Gilly xxx 💖

Hi Everyone. I'm out of bed and watching tv. Got Dave a meal I made when I was feeling okay out of the freezer so I only have to heat it up for his tea. I've got some smoked mackerel so no cooking there. I am resting as much as possible and I'm starting to feel better I think, though I don't like saying that in case it tempts Fate. I have rediscovered my love for reading and am getting through some books on my Kindle.

Reading is wonderful, it takes you out of your life and puts you in another (if you are reading fiction) and God knows if anyone needs that, it's us :D. Before I will talk about my migraines, Tim and I knock wood, as you English say, when you don't want to jinx anything  ;). Glad you are feeling better ..knock wood :laugh:  Mary. Pets for Tilly 🐱🐾🐾🐾.    🌺☘️🌻☘️🌸☘️

Afternoon, all! Stut, thanks for the encouraging words. By the way, I think that guy was into you. Grannies have their charm. Hey, I really am a granny. We marry young in the hills. Gilly, being able to enjoy reading is a good sign. That was one of the first things to go for me when I started sliding downhill. I miss it. Trishy, I always loved to create new outfits. Went to thrift stores and shopped for stuff I could redesign. I had a whole wardrobe of men’s vests a few years back. I put vintage buttons on and embroidered and appliquéd them to create themes. Made jewelry from junk. A year ago, I never went out not caring how I looked, not that I was that great, I just liked to try. Now, i can hardly believe how I have changed. Benzos took away so much of me. I wish I had seen it coming sooner. But, I am doing all I can to take my life back. Whatever it takes, I am going to fight this crap. We all are. And we will win. Espy

English, are you there?  What are the two antibiotics we are not supposed to take?

Stut, I don't think I thanked you for your unwavering support. Thank you, you're a Sweetheart.  :smitten:

Mary, yes, I've always loved reading. I think I must have been anti-social as a small child because they used to let me sit in the library area and stamp books! I enrolled Rebecca in the town library when she was a month old! My Mum laughed at me. She thought it was a little premature!

I have petted Tilly for you. I said "This is from Mary". I know I'm crazy!  :crazy:

Espy, your clothes sound brilliant! There is no reason why you shouldn't get back to doing that again. I know you're going through a bad time and I send my love.  :smitten:

Hello and Best Wishes to everyone on the LHSG.  Gilly 🌻🌺🌹🌸🌷

Hi Mary. I would know if I saw the names. I will investigate and get back to you.... xxx

Thank you English 🐱🐾🐾🐾❤️💜❣️

I'm back, Sweet Mary Mim.  There is a class of antibiotics we shouldn't have. They are called the Quinolones.  If you Google that word then you should be able to find a list. I found a list but it was too long to write on here. The doctor and the pharmacist should also know if a particular antibiotic is a Quinolone. You could also look Quinolones up on this site by using the search facility. That's what I did.

Hugs. Gilly xxx 💟

I'm back, Sweet Mary Mim.  There is a class of antibiotics we shouldn't have. They are called the Quinolones.  If you Google that word then you should be able to find a list. I found a list but it was too long to write on here. The doctor and the pharmacist should also know if a particular antibiotic is a Quinolone. You could also look Quinolones up on this site by using the search facility. That's what I did.

Hugs. Gilly xxx 💟

Thank you girlfriend ☮️🐱🐾🐾🐾

No prob, girlfriend. Ha ha ha! We don't say that over here except for a person who is having a romantic relationship with their girlfriend. You know what I mean... Gxxx

English, are you there?  What are the two antibiotics we are not supposed to take?

One of them is the fluoroquinolones as in Levaquin, Ciprofloxicin.

Inside the quote function again. Annoying. Levaquin, and Ciprofloxicin are 2 of those Fluoroquinolones. There are more. Any good doc should recognize these, and if they don’t either run, come prepared to educate the doc, or have them look it up themselves.

These are 3rd line antibiotics for intractable infections. They have side effects that can cause disability as is constant tendon tearing of the same tendon or multiple tendons.

With benzos, they compete for the calcium channel and displace the benzo throwing one into withdrawl.

Well you wonderful people I'm going to watch TV, found a new series to watch on HBO it's called Mildred Pierce. Rich and I both like it, I especially love that time period. Can't imagine what it was like to live in the 1930's:D

Hope you all have a peaceful night/day

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Who is saying I didnt..?? :)

Good to see you picking up... -Not quite like Stut is, -the flusie..  :)

Have a great day...

:)

Oh spy you do give me a laugh :laugh: :laugh:

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Lady Mary you were a bit quieter last night l hope you didn't have a migraine.l am about to head out for a while with the pups.l hope you have a good day my love and get at the stretching.love you my lady Mary.

Free sending you a massive hug my lovely friend.Hang in there please.love to you always.

Twiny you seem in better form l hope that is true and you aren't putting on a front?No sorry not a creeper my love l would have got him to you immediately if he had been.Have a good day my love.love you my lST.

Esperanza l spend a majority of my time embarrassing my daughter it's my hobby 😂.l will continue to do so until she stops talking about it.l hope you are holding your own my love.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly morning still bad for you?l hope you find something that eases your mornings a window is coming my love.love you my friend.

Intend if you find a stress free environment let me know where it is.l don't think there is such a place.l hope you and Dan are well?love to you.

Love and hugs Stut X

No twinny, no front really feeling much better. I couldn't keep that from you, I think being sick with a virus just made my everyday sxs which aren't horrific worse if that makes sense. You know like increased anxiety, excessive worry, depression and so it goes..

Now as for the men you're meeting I have to say even though I'm a very happily married woman to an already great I'm a bit jealous, you see a big flirt still lives within and she loves a challenging creeper 😂😂 simply love the thrill of the chase always have, that would be them chasing me of course and me taming the bad boy within..ahhhh yes those were the days 🤣🤣

Enjoy twinny.. Especially meeting the men folk 😂😂

Love you,

LST❤️

Afternoon, all! Stut, thanks for the encouraging words. By the way, I think that guy was into you. Grannies have their charm. Hey, I really am a granny. We marry young in the hills. Gilly, being able to enjoy reading is a good sign. That was one of the first things to go for me when I started sliding downhill. I miss it. Trishy, I always loved to create new outfits. Went to thrift stores and shopped for stuff I could redesign. I had a whole wardrobe of men’s vests a few years back. I put vintage buttons on and embroidered and appliquéd them to create themes. Made jewelry from junk. A year ago, I never went out not caring how I looked, not that I was that great, I just liked to try. Now, i can hardly believe how I have changed. Benzos took away so much of me. I wish I had seen it coming sooner. But, I am doing all I can to take my life back. Whatever it takes, I am going to fight this crap. We all are. And we will win. Espy

E, I'm not surprised about you creating different styles of outfits being that you're very artistic. I hope benzos haven't robbed too much of that away from you. All the talent you have should be used doing the things you so loved to do. I guess we'll keep fighting bc I refuse to let this drug rob me of anymore, sneaky little bandit that it's been 🤬 and I know you feel the same way. So soldier on we will ❤️

Hello to the others Mary, English, intend, spy.. See you guys in here maybe later.

Love to all,

Trish

Over and out..❤️

No prob, girlfriend. Ha ha ha! We don't say that over here except for a person who is having a romantic relationship with their girlfriend. You know what I mean... Gxxx

:laugh: :laugh: don't tell Dave  ;)

Hello everyone

I notice there’s not a lot of talk about symptoms and more about “men”. Hopefully that means some are feeling at least a bit better!?

This past week has been a mixed bag for me.  I’ve been quite symptomatic each day, but not as bad as earlier in the month.  The main symptoms this week were benzo fog, some anxiety feeling, and fuzzy vision, sore eyes.  Thankfully many symptoms like depression were gone, and I can still function.  The benzo fog is most debilitating for my work...  I feel like i may be starting to get windows again soon, I hope so.

The nonlinear nature of this is very frustrating.  After feeling a little better last month, I was able to work my way into being comfortable with and accept my symptoms and be more functional.  Then I hit a big wave this month and got worse symptoms and I lost the comfort and acceptance.  Took a real relapse.  Now I have to start over.  Very annoying, but I suppose this is how it goes.  Hopefully things continue to stabilize with minimal new waves

I know there are many others worse off than me.  I hope we all see gradual improvement and better days are ahead.

Good night all

Hello everyone

I notice there’s not a lot of talk about symptoms and more about “men”. Hopefully that means some are feeling at least a bit better!?

This past week has been a mixed bag for me.  I’ve been quite symptomatic each day, but not as bad as earlier in the month.  The main symptoms this week were benzo fog, some anxiety feeling, and fuzzy vision, sore eyes.  Thankfully many symptoms like depression were gone, and I can still function.  The benzo fog is most debilitating for my work...  I feel like i may be starting to get windows again soon, I hope so.

The nonlinear nature of this is very frustrating.  After feeling a little better last month, I was able to work my way into being comfortable with and accept my symptoms and be more functional.  Then I hit a big wave this month and got worse symptoms and I lost the comfort and acceptance.  Took a real relapse.  Now I have to start over.  Very annoying, but I suppose this is how it goes.  Hopefully things continue to stabilize with minimal new waves

I know there are many others worse off than me.  I hope we all see gradual improvement and better days are ahead.

Good night all

Yes Bill it is frustrating l think that is why we all find it so difficult.lt is easy to accept symptoms when they are manageable however when you are slammed it is very hard indeed.Just keep practicing l think it is a lesson in endurance but it will end one day for all of us.

.. love and hugs Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Lady Mary you are doing a great job here my love always there for everyone.Keep moving and stretching and hopefully you will get relief soon.l know pain is difficult to deal with in withdrawal but you keep going it will get better.love you my lady Mary.

Oh twiny your missing nothing my love.l have to say I am very happy on my own so l will stay that way.Stick with Rich you have a good one there.Enjoy your weekend my love.love you my lST.

Gilly so glad to see you feeling better long may it last.Keep on keeping on my love.love you.

Esperanza you are still in there and you will get back to doing everything you used to enjoy.This is a blip nothing more.Keep your chin up.love you my hillbilly friend.

Free l have not seen you for a while.Hang in there sweetheart.l need you here.love you.

Love and hugs Stut X

[ee...]