Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Ok so tomorrow is Tuesday! Who wants RIDDLE ME THAT TO FOR TUESDAYS back?!!!  :D can I get a show of hands please :laugh: :laugh:.. What's that I see?? 👀 Could that be Marys hand going up ☝️ awww .. I thought so!  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Well I'm alone so maybe I'll write a poem :D

Welcome to the LHSG home of some wise peeps and maybe a few creeps ( Trish) she is unique in all her ways but she seems quite normal on most days :laugh:

Mary D, is one of s kind not too long ago she was blind :laugh: :laugh:

English, sweet and sometimes a little fun and a little silly, did you know she has a one eyed cat named Tilly :laugh: :laugh:

Espy, is our hillbilly but there's nothing about her that's Willy nilly :laugh: :laugh:

Stut, the queen of the throne, lost on beach possibly dodging a drone :laugh: :laugh:

Intend, lady of the beans, whose always babysitting them it seems  :laugh: :laugh:

Last but not least our SPY, his name is Can't, you see him , you don't , you'll never catch him on much no you won't! :laugh: :laugh:

All who come here are welcome, you've met one and all.. Question is would you like to hang with us y'all? 🤣🤣

Love to all,

Trish 🤣🤣

Ok so two for Tuesday's are back by popular demand and Monday poem days. Please have your poems posted by no later than 7 pm Trishy' s time and your riddles by 3 Trish's time on Tuesdays. Thank you very much 😂😂

Trishy, truly inspired! Espy

That was just f-cking fabulous, I am so impressed. Yes, you have finally impressed me :D:laugh: :laugh:  I hope Stut comes on in the morning, she will love that, I love that!!  Still not playing riddles  :D 

I haven’t posted a lot as I’ve not been feeling good. 

Looks like many on here are feeling a little better right now.  I am glad.  I have been in a pretty uncomfortable wave for about a week and a half.  Similar symptoms to earlier in the month but a little less severe.  I feel very slightly better today so I’m hopeful of another window myself soon.  Since I’m getting windows and have lost many symptoms, I’m planning to continue holding but it is so discouraging.  We’ll keep plugging away.  Another day closer to feeling good!

Take care everyone

I haven’t posted a lot as I’ve not been feeling good. 

Looks like many on here are feeling a little better right now.  I am glad.  I have been in a pretty uncomfortable wave for about a week and a half.  Similar symptoms to earlier in the month but a little less severe.  I feel very slightly better today so I’m hopeful of another window myself soon.  Since I’m getting windows and have lost many symptoms, I’m planning to continue holding but it is so discouraging.  We’ll keep plugging away.  Another day closer to feeling good!

Take care everyone

I am sorry Bill.  It is so frustrating to feel good and then loose it.  Here's hoping the window or just easier sxs come soon.  Love Mary ❤️

Good night everyone love you all.

Read Trishy 's poem...it's great.

Good afternoon Can't .  I am going to get right time of day yet :D. Mim  ::)

And I’m saying goodnight even though I’m far from going to bed.

Most of the bank account is settled finally. I was forced to change my password and thus forced to use my iPhone. I learned a lot about it by doing that.

And before we came home, we went to the grocery store to get my milk. And I stopped to look at the bakery items. Had a small sweet tooth. Bought a bunch of doughnuts and ate 3. They had white sugar frosting with sprinkles. Unusual for me, but I just decided on the spur of the moment I wanted them. The rest are Dans. He had the magic number of 5 again- he calls it “a couple of doughnuts.”

And we are now watching tv. See you all tomorrow.

Forgot to say that I got another neat pen from the bank. It has a stylus on one end and a pen on the other. Perfect for the iPad and for writing. 2 in one.

Oh, and pepper ran outside to the garage to investigate. The door was down, but I always just leave her out there for a few minutes to show her she likes to be a house cat. And I forgot  about her. Got so involved with that iPhone and the new password that I forgot her. But the door was not closed completely. She kept crying and I heard her. And then all of a sudden she ran in.

That’s a heavy door, but the wind was blowing so it was blowing the back door slightly open and that tiny cat pushed her way in with her feathers ruffled but happy to be in. A happy ending to the day I think.

You lot are nuts..!! Cheeky poems n all...

:)

But your all too kind as well...

I caught up a bit at a time today, so memory fails me a bit, but sending strength to all that need...

Hope you all wake up well...

Things were a bit better today.

Went to the beach after looking at a car for C16, -another fail, -Wish he told the truth before we left home... grrr

But hey, the beach was nice... :)

Bill, I hope your sx ease soon as you continue to hold...

My best to all..

Most of the bank account is settled finally. I was forced to change my password and thus forced to use my iPhone. I learned a lot about it by doing that.

And before we came home, we went to the grocery store to get my milk. And I stopped to look at the bakery items. Had a small sweet tooth. Bought a bunch of doughnuts and ate 3. They had white sugar frosting with sprinkles. Unusual for me, but I just decided on the spur of the moment I wanted them. The rest are Dans. He had the magic number of 5 again- he calls it “a couple of doughnuts.”

Forgot to say that I got another neat pen from the bank. It has a stylus on one end and a pen on the other. Perfect for the iPad and for writing. 2 in one.

Oh, and pepper ran outside to the garage to investigate. The door was down, but I always just leave her out there for a few minutes to show her she likes to be a house cat. And I forgot  about her. Got so involved with that iPhone and the new password that I forgot her. But the door was not closed completely. She kept crying and I heard her. And then all of a sudden she ran in.

That’s a heavy door, but the wind was blowing so it was blowing the back door slightly open and that tiny cat pushed her way in with her feathers ruffled but happy to be in. A happy ending to the day I think.

#1.  I want that pen  :)

#2.  You ate 3 :laugh:

#3.  You forgot my baby in the garage? 

#4.  Glad that account is done and you learned a lot about your IPhone

#5.  Don't say anything when Dan eats his "couple".

Love you Intend 🌹🌹🌹🌹🛠⚒🐱🐾🐾🐾

Mary, I changed my profile too, although E has way better, wiser sayings and one liners than I do. Probably bc she's a very smart witty lady me thinks 🤔

Yours is cute too Trishy, but I swear Esperanza can come up with some that just floor me

But you poem was the bomb :laugh: :laugh:

Morning LHSG, rise and shine.  Hope everyone slept well and we hear from all that would like to post today.  Please backup and read Trishy 's poem if you missed it.  Hilarious.

Love you all, Mary 🍀🌻🍀🌺🌻🌹

You lot are nuts..!! Cheeky poems n all...

But your all too kind as well...

I caught up a bit at a time today, so memory fails me a bit, but sending strength to all that need...

Hope you all wake up well...

Things were a bit better today.

Went to the beach after looking at a car for C16, -another fail, -Wish he told the truth before we left home... grrr

But hey, the beach was nice... :)

Bill, I hope your sx ease soon as you continue to hold...

My best to all..

Hi there Can’t.

Yep, we are the bunch here-nuts and kind. I’m glad Trish added free to her list because we see free here often, and she really is the nicest person.

But you are too. So you are still going to the beach and relaxing and getting better yourself. And that son of yours, C16, is getting a car.

Teenagers are lots of work, but one can really miss them as they get older and do their own thing.

I miss mine and they are full grown adults.

But the family problems continue no matter how old they are. I wish I could back in time like Guy Pearce did in the second remake of the time machine. Back to when I was about 6 and reading all the books, helping with my baby brother Jim, playing with my other brother Jay while I saw him climb on the roof by a huge extension ladder where my dad was fixing the roof.

And definitely before the benzos. I liked my first pdoc, Dr. Mohr from Austria, but why does a psychiatrist prescribe Xanax without knowing what it was.? Something that a pharmacy rep who had just left when we walked in had given her a sample of?

Who knows? Xanax has been around way longer than when I first took it, but she definitely didn’t realize what it was as she gave me a sample pack and said, “here, try these. They help with sleep I hear, and with trauma/stress. You have too much stress in your life, so maybe these will help I hope. The pharmacy rep says they do.”

Now that is nuts for sure. Glad you’re on Trish’s list also Cant.  :thumbsup:

Intend, I don’t think anyone knows what these drugs are. My doctor even finally admitted that know one really knows where all the serotonin in the ad meds is really going. I would say, just guessing, all through the body, dumb butt. Trishy and I are going to team up on a book. She can write the beautiful, inspiring poetry and I will add in the jokes. Bill, don’t be discouraged. Remember, we don’t all feel good all the time. I never do, although some days suck less. If you had windows before, you will very much likely have them again. I do not think many people are symptom free, even on good days. Those of us who started in relative withdrawal never stabilize that well, but we all heal in the end. I have never seen proof that anyone has totally failed to heal. Not one shred of evidence. And I have looked hard. Yes, Free is part of the group. Glad to have her in Trishy’s Epic poem and send her love. Espy

Mary, those pens are mine. I will not give them up, but they are pretty cool. Now I have a gray one and a navy blue one. I ask them at the bank if they were popular and asked who supplied them.

They are very popular and weren’t sure who gives them, but it’s some pen supplier who’s goes to the bank as a client. Maybe one of those railroaders who made a lot of $ cause those railroaders make pretty good $ while working and can now retire at age 60 with full benefits. And their many wives often work also.

I say “many” because being a railroader is a rough job with the odd hours they work, and being awake in the middle of the night (trains run at night 75% of the time to avoid people and cars crossing the tracks and running around the arms that come down) kind of brings out the worst of bad habits as drinking too much, gambling, OTHER WOMEN,  and whatever else.

I did eat 3 star shaped donuts with the frosting and sprinkles. I thought it might ramp up my heart rate and make me nervous since it was at least 5:30 pm when I ate them, but I was fine. Not sure about Dans blood sugar though. I’ll have to look at it as he tests it every morning and he’s up already. This is early for him but I’m awake early as in the sky is dark, and the birds are barely waking up themselves. The bird hotel and all the bushes are full of the little ones. We even have quail this year. And doves of course. I’m thinking the one dove must have lost her mate because she’s following the quail around.

I was worried about my little Pepper. I thought “did she get squished trying to get through the door?” But she did not. I felt her sides and she was fine, but mad and talkative about the experience. Quite the chatterbox. And now laying on my lap as I use my new stylus to write this.

The account has one more thing before being complete. There’s a pending grocery charge that must be posted before it’s completely aligned. I hit 4 grocery  stores, and 2 do the pending thing. It’s like those medical coders. Charges are approved, but whoever codes the deposit or withdrawals from a bank or credit union uses codes, and some coders work faster than others. So Luckys coders work slower I guess because it’s big and tons of people go there, and the same for Winco. But Smiths and Reams are less trafficked so their charges go through the same day. Actually, Smith’s parking lot is always full, but they have many departments so different coders for each department I guess.

Good old Dan ate “his couple “ last night right after me. And more are left. I got the only ones I wanted, but I’ll have to watch him today as there’s about 6 still left. Maybe not 6, but enough to cause trouble with that blood sugar. That man had 5 last night. 💣 explode!

Mary, those pens are mine. I will not give them up, but they are pretty cool. Now I have a gray one and a navy blue one. I ask them at the bank if they were popular and asked who supplied them.

They are very popular and weren’t sure who gives them, but it’s some pen supplier who’s goes to the bank as a client. Maybe one of those railroaders who made a lot of $ cause those railroaders make pretty good $ while working and can now retire at age 60 with full benefits. And their many wives often work also.

I say “many” because being a railroader is a rough job with the odd hours they work, and being awake in the middle of the night (trains run at night 75% of the time to avoid people and cars crossing the tracks and running around the arms that come down) kind of brings out the worst of bad habits as drinking too much, gambling, OTHER WOMEN,  and whatever else.

I did eat 3 star shaped donuts with the frosting and sprinkles. I thought it might ramp up my heart rate and make me nervous since it was at least 5:30 pm when I ate them, but I was fine. Not sure about Dans blood sugar though. I’ll have to look at it as he tests it every morning and he’s up already. This is early for him but I’m awake early as in the sky is dark, and the birds are barely waking up themselves. The bird hotel and all the bushes are full of the little ones. We even have quail this year. And doves of course. I’m thinking the one dove must have lost her mate because she’s following the quail around.

I was worried about my little Pepper. I thought “did she get squished trying to get through the door?” But she did not. I felt her sides and she was fine, but mad and talkative about the experience. Quite the chatterbox. And now laying on my lap as I use my new stylus to write this.

The account has one more thing before being complete. There’s a pending grocery charge that must be posted before it’s completely aligned. I hit 4 grocery  stores, and 2 do the pending thing. It’s like those medical coders. Charges are approved, but whoever codes the deposit or withdrawals from a bank or credit union uses codes, and some coders work faster than others. So Luckys coders work slower I guess because it’s big and tons of people go there, and the same for Winco. But Smiths and Reams are less trafficked so their charges go through the same day. Actually, Smith’s parking lot is always full, but they have many departments so different coders for each department I guess.

Good old Dan ate “his couple “ last night right after me. And more are left. I got the only ones I wanted, but I’ll have to watch him today as there’s about 6 still left. Maybe not 6, but enough to cause trouble with that blood sugar. That man had 5 last night. 💣 explode!

:D :D, he might 💣, and Pepper should have fussed at you :D🐱Meow meeeow meowwww Momma :)

I just had a half open window. It is closing a bit, but I will take it! I walked down the street. I am amazed how weak I have become. I could do 2 miles lickety split a year ago. I need to work on it, for sure. But, a good sign that I am still me, in there somewhere. Espy

Intend, I don’t think anyone knows what these drugs are. My doctor even finally admitted that know one really knows where all the serotonin in the ad meds is really going. I would say, just guessing, all through the body, dumb butt. Trishy and I are going to team up on a book. She can write the beautiful, inspiring poetry and I will add in the jokes. Bill, don’t be discouraged. Remember, we don’t all feel good all the time. I never do, although some days suck less. If you had windows before, you will very much likely have them again. I do not think many people are symptom free, even on good days. Those of us who started in relative withdrawal never stabilize that well, but we all heal in the end. I have never seen proof that anyone has totally failed to heal. Not one shred of evidence. And I have looked hard. Yes, Free is part of the group. Glad to have her in Trishy’s Epic poem and send her love. Espy

I’m glad it’s you E. I never get a chance to talk with you except through pm here and there.

Oy Vey, you and Trish are quite the two. I laugh out loud at some of the stuff you two write. I’m not sure myself if I’m getting windows. I can be rather interested in people as I run around town, asked them questions and what not. I worry about this sometimes. Yesterday, I talked a lot with the bank people cause I know then really well, and we have earnest and friendly conversations. We met a couple at Luckys the other night who were buying that fried chicken at the deli. Had a very friendly conversation with them and the hubby gave hugs to me and we all shook hands as they left. Also lost our car in parking lot. Wandered all over the place, and I talked to a Hispanic couple waiting in their big car telling them we couldn’t find our car. Then Dan found it. Just don’t like to set off that “where is my car “button. It alarms everyone.

Just not sure if these are windows or not. Oh well, I’ll have to go along with this.

I’ll just say that this is a great group here. Oh and E, I think I’ve read Lorazepam’s off topic awhile back. But not to the end. I tried again to read it again last night, but had to post in the Teva Discontinued group and had to modify that this morning.

Good old Lorazepam is the best. I consider him a pretty good friend as far as BB. He’s a sympathetic and smart one. Have liked and known him for quite awhile. Will definitely finish it today because it’s a very good one as far as these psychiatrists.

Good grief!

Inside the quote function again. I get annoyed at myself when that happens.

My Mary just called me, and I’m going to call her back as I must warm up this voice of mine, and I want to tell her about Cathy and Blake.

I have to call my pharmacy today and I need a warmed up voice for that.

Hold down the fort all you great and wonderful women!! I will come back and catch up.

That serotonin doesn’t go anywhere is what I think. I’ll ask my doc tomorrow when I see him.

It’s suppressed by the benzos from what I read on Dr. Google.  :smitten: :smitten:

I just had a half open window. It is closing a bit, but I will take it! I walked down the street. I am amazed how weak I have become. I could do 2 miles lickety split a year ago. I need to work on it, for sure. But, a good sign that I am still me, in there somewhere. Espy

You are there cousin, you don't catch your humor like we do, or you're marvelous sayings I have to stick in my signature, or the caring help you are so willing to give.  We do, we see and hear the emotions in your posts.  Thrilled you experienced that window, they are incredible and do let you know you are healing ☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜.  Mary

[e1...]