The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Intend, Lots of Propylene Glycol on Amazon, the source of everything except flat pack coffins. Little gap in the market there....🐢....  Gxxx

Gilly, I wondered if amazon was in the U.K. because I don’t this sort of thing. But you have confirmed that, and that the PG is available there in the U.K.

It’s just an alternative liquid for microtapering Valium along with the vodka and whole full fat milk.

Morning Intend, how are you and Dan.  Missed you, hope things have been okay.  Love ya, Mary 🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🛠🔧🔩

Morning Intend, how are you and Dan.  Missed you, hope things have been okay.  Love ya, Mary 🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🛠🔧🔩

Hello there my friend Mary.

Got very upset yesterday. Still trying to get this damn bank account squared away. And got a big lecture from Mary on the phone about a few things yesterday.

She’s all the way in Sacramento and yet that’s not changed. I’m no “shrinking violet” here, so I got tough myself.

And then comes a text about babysitting her house here. Overall, a difficult day. And I’ll be making a call to the bank here in a minute as I got some email about signing a document or not signing it. Who knows?

Barely got to read this group yesterday, but maybe that’s better as no one can be expected to handle all of my BS and be here too. And in the middle of that bossy call from Mary, the neighbors dropped by (the ones who Dan did the painting for) so she was irritated that I had to get off the phone. Can only guess she wanted to lecture me some more.

And everything got dealt with here anyway as usual. So I’ll read as I can. I could easily suck up all the oxygen in the room with what’s going on around here.

What’s that concept of no stress while tapering these benzos and does it ever work that way? Don’t think so unless we all live in a closet. Off to make my call with my completely horrible voice.

Hope your back muscles are better Mary. Love you. 🌹 🌹 🌹 🐈 🐱 🌶 🔨 🔧 🔨

Aw, thinking of you, Intend. I know you have a lot to deal with. Yes, Chinchuck can get the Glycol on Amazon. Quite a wide range on there. Sending you Big Hugs.  Love, Gilly xxx 💟

Stut, Thank you so much for your Big Hug. I need them right now.

Mary, Glad I made you laugh last night. Can't do that now. Maybe later.

Hi to everyone. Hope your day is going okay.

Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 💖

Good afternoon, my wonderful friends! Why is it so hard to get that glycol stuff? They put it in everything, read the labels. Trying to be witty, and failing dismally. Stut, so glad to see you back. Remember, it is our job to embarrass our children. Good for their character development. I wore a vintage suit to church when my son was in middle school. He survived the shame, although he swore he never would. My daughter cried when I went in Walmart wearing my 70’s bell bottoms. Five years later, she wanted to wear them. Gilly, you sound good. Mary, take it easy.Trishy, worst is over. For those of you feeling not so great today, I send a big hug and hope for a better tomorrow. And tomorrow will come. For all of us. The sooner, the better,is all I can say. Love, Espy

Good afternoon, my wonderful friends! Why is it so hard to get that glycol stuff? They put it in everything, read the labels. Trying to be witty, and failing dismally. Stut, so glad to see you back. Remember, it is our job to embarrass our children. Good for their character development. I wore a vintage suit to church when my son was in middle school. He survived the shame, although he swore he never would. My daughter cried when I went in Walmart wearing my 70’s bell bottoms. Five years later, she wanted to wear them. Gilly, you sound good. Mary, take it easy.Trishy, worst is over. For those of you feeling not so great today, I send a big hug and hope for a better tomorrow. And tomorrow will come. For all of us. The sooner, the better,is all I can say. Love, Espy

And now all style jeans are in, isn't that great.  So good to see a post from you.  Love you my hillbilly cousin, Mary. ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏  👖 :D

Hi Esperanza. Glad you are here, especially as it's quite slow tonight. I am a bit better tonight. Sending you Big Hugs. Love, Gilly xxx 💙

Hello ladies, hmmmm.. Bell bottoms E?? Idk about that but I'll take a nice pair of ripped jeans, some military style boots and a cute jean jacket , a pair of medium size hoop earrings , toss my hair up and I'm ready to go  :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you all had a great day or at least a better more tolerable day.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.A lot of suffering going on as per l do truly hope we all find some relief today.

Can't good to see you back my love l haven't had time to catch up with everyone but l do hope you enjoyed your weekend away.l think what you are achieving is incredible and a great start to living your life again.love to you mate.

Lady Mary so you are starting a haulage business? Now what did you think would happen when you dragged that parcel in? Lucky l wasn't here or you would have got a bit of a telling off😌. Anyway l hope you get back to your exercises and the pain becomes tolerable.Are you enjoying GOT l believe it started a little weak however it is improving? Love you my lady Mary.

Free l hate that you are constantly suffering l wish to God someone would help you.Please know l am always thinking of you and praying for you to find some ease.love to you my lovely friend.

Trish glad to hear you are starting to improve all viruses run their course and make you feel so much worse.l have a lot of time felt like l don't belong anywhere and it is very scary however it comes and goes.l felt it more when l has my uti but it will settle down.Trust the process you will get through anything that benzos can throw at you.love you my lST.

Esperanza as always there for everyone even through your own suffering.l know you have your fears and doubts however know that you will get through this as you have so many times before.We will win in the end.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly l hope you get the damn meds sorted sadly we can't control everything however I hope this is the last change you have to face.Keep on keeping on.love you and you can have one of my big hugs.

Love and hugs Stut X

Twinny!!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: so excited to read your post! The LHSG is going to be in good spirits today after seeing you've dropped in. I think you give us all a lift in spirit when you stop in. I hope you're doing well, you and your sis. I'm feeling much better, probably will start tapering within the next week. This damn virus has put a damper on that 😜 hope to see you around more we need you, if it sounds like I'm begging I am :laugh: :laugh: you really do lift us up, but completely understand your reasons for not being here so much.

Love you twinny! Be well 😊

Trish ❤️

Lol twiny l am like a tonic 😉.l miss you and all here but life has to be lived and l am suffering however l am not suffering anymore being out and about than l would be in the house.l will be about probably in the morning more but l will keep an eye on you and make sure you are ok and you will be my love.

Love you my lST

Love and hugs Stut X

Seeeeee I feel better already 😁 I need my younger, sexier, smarter twin to watch over me ( yes, I so got the shit end of the stick) 😂 you must never leave us ❤️

So whose this Italian guy? 🤔.. is he s creeper? Would I like him? 🤣🤣

Love you,

LST ❤️

Well you wonderful people I'm going to watch TV, found a new series to watch on HBO it's called Mildred Pierce. Rich and I both like it, I especially love that time period. Can't imagine what it was like to live in the 1930's.  :D

Hope you all have a peaceful night/day

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Well you wonderful people I'm going to watch TV, found a new series to watch on HBO it's called Mildred Pierce. Rich and I both like it, I especially love that time period. Can't imagine what it was like to live in the 1930's:D

Hope you all have a peaceful night/day

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Who is saying I didnt..?? :)

Good to see you picking up... -Not quite like Stut is, -the flusie..  :)

Have a great day...

:)

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.A lot of suffering going on as per l do truly hope we all find some relief today.

Can't good to see you back my love l haven't had time to catch up with everyone but l do hope you enjoyed your weekend away.l think what you are achieving is incredible and a great start to living your life again.love to you mate.

Lady Mary so you are starting a haulage business? Now what did you think would happen when you dragged that parcel in? Lucky l wasn't here or you would have got a bit of a telling off😌. Anyway l hope you get back to your exercises and the pain becomes tolerable.Are you enjoying GOT l believe it started a little weak however it is improving? Love you my lady Mary.

Free l hate that you are constantly suffering l wish to God someone would help you.Please know l am always thinking of you and praying for you to find some ease.love to you my lovely friend.

Trish glad to hear you are starting to improve all viruses run their course and make you feel so much worse.l have a lot of time felt like l don't belong anywhere and it is very scary however it comes and goes.l felt it more when l has my uti but it will settle down.Trust the process you will get through anything that benzos can throw at you.love you my lST.

Esperanza as always there for everyone even through your own suffering.l know you have your fears and doubts however know that you will get through this as you have so many times before.We will win in the end.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly l hope you get the damn meds sorted sadly we can't control everything however I hope this is the last change you have to face.Keep on keeping on.love you and you can have one of my big hugs.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut has a Boy Friend... Stut has a Boy Friend... Stut has a Boy Friend...!!

Sorry Mate, -I faded out last night.. Got (no not GOT, Mary) to work out some digestive issues before I start tapering... -As in, -get a bit serious about it.. :(

Sounds like you are doing well despite the challenges..??

As usual, -Hi to Everyone...

Night everyone, going to watch some tv and go to bed.  No nap today, I may pass out  :-\;)

Sleep well, love ya.......Mary. ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Hi Cant. Love from Little Olde England!

Hope you can sort your digestive stuff out....  :(

Toodle-oo! Well, that's what they say on the Fosters ad! Not that I would ever dream of stereotyping my Aussie pals..... Gilly x  :mybuddy:  🐢...

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut has a Boy Friend... Stut has a Boy Friend... Stut has a Boy Friend...!!

Sorry Mate, -I faded out last night.. Got (no not GOT, Mary) to work out some digestive issues before I start tapering... -As in, -get a bit serious about it.. :(

Sounds like you are doing well despite the challenges..??

As usual, -Hi to Everyone...

Awe Can't sorry to hear your bowel is still causing problems l hope you find something to ease the symptoms soon.

Yes I know it's hard to believe but it was love at first sight 😳😘.l know l wasn't expecting it but there you go.No l think it was grab a granny day or maybe he worked for help the aged but you know what a lovely lad and good company so who knows who l will meet today.l love to hear stories from different countries very interesting and people do love to talk.

I hope you had a good day mate and remember your our hero here so don't be going anywhere.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Lady Mary you were a bit quieter last night l hope you didn't have a migraine.l am about to head out for a while with the pups.l hope you have a good day my love and get at the stretching.love you my lady Mary.

Free sending you a massive hug my lovely friend.Hang in there please.love to you always.

Twiny you seem in better form l hope that is true and you aren't putting on a front?No sorry not a creeper my love l would have got him to you immediately if he had been.Have a good day my love.love you my lST.

Esperanza l spend a majority of my time embarrassing my daughter it's my hobby 😂.l will continue to do so until she stops talking about it.l hope you are holding your own my love.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly morning still bad for you?l hope you find something that eases your mornings a window is coming my love.love you my friend.

Intend if you find a stress free environment let me know where it is.l don't think there is such a place.l hope you and Dan are well?love to you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut, if you are still here, Love and miss you.  No just tired last nite, no nap yesterday and I always get a Valium nap, so by 6 pm I was about to pass out :laugh:  you should see the puppies that are up for adoption at one of our local shelters, omg, they are adorable, I wish I thought I could chase one around.  You have a wonderful day, enjoy your time embarrassing your daughter  ;). Pet my babies

Lady Mary ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Awe lady Mary what breed are they?Go treat yourself that would be the best exercise you could have running after those wee balls of fur.

Are you sleeping less than you were my love?

Love and hugs Stut X

Awww, they were gorgeous, San Antonio specials  :laugh:  meaning they have chihuahua, weenie dog 🐶 or really a combination of many things.  These were small, all the upper part of the body was white and bottom black, med length hair and just giving kisses to the news caster holding them.  No, I just can't Stut, I am getting close to 10 and just don't know how that's going to go.  Want them to have a mom that can run and play with them.  One day though, Sly is a babydoll, I can love on him❤️

But they were exceptionally cute :laugh:

Awww, they were gorgeous, San Antonio specials  :laugh:  meaning they have chihuahua, weenie dog 🐶 or really a combination of many things.  These were small, all the upper part of the body was white and bottom black, med length hair and just giving kisses to the news caster holding them.  No, I just can't Stut, I am getting close to 10 and just don't know how that's going to go.  Want them to have a mom that can run and play with them.  One day though, Sly is a babydoll, I can love on him❤️

But they were exceptionally cute :laugh:

Awe they sound gorgeous the wee darlings.l know what you mean these are my last dogs no more after them l wouldn't have a dog if l couldn't exercise them so it is time to stop.Muffin is having a ball a bit lamer than she was so reducing her exercise and Daisy is just a ball of energy.The beach is definitely the best place for them they just go mad.l will probably take them there next week.

You make sure and get your nap today you aren't sleeping long at night and you need it my love.

. love and hugs Stut X

[84...]