The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Trishy, where you at girl?  Hope you aren't feeling worse 💜☮️💜☮️💜🙏🙏

Hey girl, I'm here I went to work today. I'm feeling much better hardly coughed at all. 😊

How goes it around here? I have to do some reading I guess.

:hug::smitten:

Pretty busy, everyone I think participated  :D.  Glad you are feeling better  ;)

I'm so glad to be this is finally on its way out, ruined my whole damn week! How's the muscles girl?

a little better, tomorrow going to start exercising again, ugh :)

well don't over do it, you don't want to make matters worse so ease back into it.  ;)

BTW, great advice given here today, what a great team banding together to help the other poor souls caught in this nightmare. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Trishy, where you at girl?  Hope you aren't feeling worse 💜☮️💜☮️💜🙏🙏

Hey girl, I'm here I went to work today. I'm feeling much better hardly coughed at all. 😊

How goes it around here? I have to do some reading I guess.

:hug::smitten:

Pretty busy, everyone I think participated  :D.  Glad you are feeling better  ;)

I'm so glad to be this is finally on its way out, ruined my whole damn week! How's the muscles girl?

a little better, tomorrow going to start exercising again, ugh :)

well don't over do it, you don't want to make matters worse so ease back into it.  ;)

lol.  Smart a$$  :laugh:

[Oh I am SO  happy to see this support group!!! I was(am)on Klonopin for 20 yrs. Started at 2mg a day.Presently at 1 mg a day.This after l8 months. I always felt I was not going fast enough in my cuts. Now I know that I am doing the right thing for ME. I've been holding my last cut for 3 months now and probably will stay holding for another month or two. size=12pt][/size]

Hi Tiffer! Yes, you're in the right place! Welcome. Put your feet up. Would you like a cup of English tea and a biscuit?  Just got to reply to Intend and then I'm going to sleep. Catch you tomorrow.... Gxxx

[Oh I am SO  happy to see this support group!!! I was(am)on Klonopin for 20 yrs. Started at 2mg a day.Presently at 1 mg a day.This after l8 months. I always felt I was not going fast enough in my cuts. Now I know that I am doing the right thing for ME. I've been holding my last cut for 3 months now and probably will stay holding for another month or two. size=12pt][/size]

Hiya... -Welcome... :)

I get the feeling you know your path..!  -So well done on that..!!

Long holding is usually born from tough times, so I imagine you have a bit of history..? Feel free to share, when it suits...

-I love hearing about people that have deemed long holds to be part of their plan, and how that came about...

:)

Night Gilly... :)

-lunch here..

Hi Intend! Best wishes to you. I didn't know Chinchuck was in the UK. I will run a check on Propylene Glycol. Cheers!  English xxx 

Intend, Lots of Propylene Glycol on Amazon, the source of everything except flat pack coffins. Little gap in the market there....🐢....  Gxxx

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.A lot of suffering going on as per l do truly hope we all find some relief today.

Can't good to see you back my love l haven't had time to catch up with everyone but l do hope you enjoyed your weekend away.l think what you are achieving is incredible and a great start to living your life again.love to you mate.

Lady Mary so you are starting a haulage business? Now what did you think would happen when you dragged that parcel in? Lucky l wasn't here or you would have got a bit of a telling off😌. Anyway l hope you get back to your exercises and the pain becomes tolerable.Are you enjoying GOT l believe it started a little weak however it is improving? Love you my lady Mary.

Free l hate that you are constantly suffering l wish to God someone would help you.Please know l am always thinking of you and praying for you to find some ease.love to you my lovely friend.

Trish glad to hear you are starting to improve all viruses run their course and make you feel so much worse.l have a lot of time felt like l don't belong anywhere and it is very scary however it comes and goes.l felt it more when l has my uti but it will settle down.Trust the process you will get through anything that benzos can throw at you.love you my lST.

Esperanza as always there for everyone even through your own suffering.l know you have your fears and doubts however know that you will get through this as you have so many times before.We will win in the end.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly l hope you get the damn meds sorted sadly we can't control everything however I hope this is the last change you have to face.Keep on keeping on.love you and you can have one of my big hugs.

Love and hugs Stut X

Welcome Tiffer l am happy you found us and you seem to have figured out what works for you.l would love to see a bit of history as it would definitely help the rest of us to help you if you run into any problems.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning Jen I am so sorry you are suffering this is not easy for anyone.l wish l could help you however l don't feel l can as you keep trying to push through and it isn't working.l know you keep saying that this drug never suited you etc however l think you are doing more harm than good trying to lower when you are not able to cope.l know you are allowing fear to dictate your taper.l hope you manage to find some way to deal with this.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi I’m new to BB.  I’m having a hard time navigating the site!!  Ive gone fro 3.5 mg of Ativan, for 15 yrs for insomnia, took Levaquin for a sinus infection , went into acute w.  In the last yr since that I went to rapid detox only to go back to acute.  Started on Valium 48 mg daily for 4 months.  Rapid detox again.  1 month off of benzos.  Zero sleep for 21 days.  So sick.  Gave in on day  22 went on 35 mg of Librium to be able to function again.  Now feeling sick off and on. Prob tolerance withdrawal.  Do I start a 5 per cent taper, do I wait???  Do I go up on a higher dose to become more stable and then start a taper??? Idk the difference between holding, and tolerance withdrawal. If I’m having tolerance w, how does holding further help????    So confused.  Anyone have any advise?? My doctor doesn’t.Thank u

Hi CM, I am no expert and you have had a lot going on here. Your central nervous system and brain really need to be stabilized.  I don't think you are in tolerance.  I think you have just jumped without holding between benzo's until your system is just on overload.  IMO, you should hold, and it will it will probably be a longer hold than you are expecting.  You need to stabilize before you do anything else.  Stabilize doesn't mean no symptoms, it means they are at least close to tolerable.  Once that happens, you can be looking for a way to begin again.  Do a lot of reading on this sight, read the Ashton manual, ask questions. There are more ways to taper than most people know about, so read and ask questions until you find the one that feels right to you.  The Home Page is ful of different threads about all things Withdrawal.  Good luck, we are here.  Mary ☮️🙏💜

Welcome CM agree totally with what Mary has said.Allow your brain to stabilise which is usually months and then slowly reduce.

Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.A lot of suffering going on as per l do truly hope we all find some relief today.

Can't good to see you back my love l haven't had time to catch up with everyone but l do hope you enjoyed your weekend away.l think what you are achieving is incredible and a great start to living your life again.love to you mate.

Lady Mary so you are starting a haulage business? Now what did you think would happen when you dragged that parcel in? Lucky l wasn't here or you would have got a bit of a telling off😌. Anyway l hope you get back to your exercises and the pain becomes tolerable.Are you enjoying GOT l believe it started a little weak however it is improving? Love you my lady Mary.

Free l hate that you are constantly suffering l wish to God someone would help you.Please know l am always thinking of you and praying for you to find some ease.love to you my lovely friend.

Trish glad to hear you are starting to improve all viruses run their course and make you feel so much worse.l have a lot of time felt like l don't belong anywhere and it is very scary however it comes and goes.l felt it more when l has my uti but it will settle down.Trust the process you will get through anything that benzos can throw at you.love you my lST.

Esperanza as always there for everyone even through your own suffering.l know you have your fears and doubts however know that you will get through this as you have so many times before.We will win in the end.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly l hope you get the damn meds sorted sadly we can't control everything however I hope this is the last change you have to face.Keep on keeping on.love you and you can have one of my big hugs.

Love and hugs Stut X

Twinny!!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: so excited to read your post! The LHSG is going to be in good spirits today after seeing you've dropped in. I think you give us all a lift in spirit when you stop in. I hope you're doing well, you and your sis. I'm feeling much better, probably will start tapering within the next week. This damn virus has put a damper on that 😜 hope to see you around more we need you, if it sounds like I'm begging I am :laugh: :laugh: you really do lift us up, but completely understand your reasons for not being here so much.

Love you twinny! Be well 😊

Trish ❤️

Good morning LHSG, hope everyone has a good day today, I'm off to the shower and then off to work. I hope this day brings peace and healing to all of you.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,how come I am never offered one of your big hugs, oh sure I get a hug once in a while but never the bIG ones, damn.  Are you home from the beach?  What is going on in your life, did you pick up a man?  Are you feeling better?  Do you know how much I miss you and love the babies  :laugh: :laugh:

Lady Mary

Intend, Lots of Propylene Glycol on Amazon, the source of everything except flat pack coffins. Little gap in the market there....🐢....  Gxxx

What were you into last night, you were on a roll English.  I will put my feet up, where's my damn biscuit  :laugh: :laugh:    Love you girlfriend, hope you feel as well today.  Pets to Tilly 🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,how come I am never offered one of your big hugs, oh sure I get a hug once in a while but never the bIG ones, damn.  Are you home from the beach?  What is going on in your life, did you pick up a man?  Are you feeling better?  Do you know how much I miss you and love the babies  :laugh: :laugh:

Lady Mary

Lol l am sending you a massive hug my lovely lady Mary l think you get plenty of hugs from my friend Tim?l am sitting on the beach with two snoring dogs getting a bit clouy here so could be heading home in an hour or so.

I was sitting having coffee with a lovely fella yesterday from Italy we just got chatting and he asked me to join him much to the embarrassment of my daughter lol.Nice fella a good bit of craic anyhoo my daughter says she is going to disown me if l don't stop being so friendly 😌.

I hope you are doing better are the withdrawal symptoms keeping manageable?I am not as bad since l finished the antibiotics it took a couple of days being off for everything to settle down just back to my usual up and down.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Twinny!!!!! :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: so excited to read your post! The LHSG is going to be in good spirits today after seeing you've dropped in. I think you give us all a lift in spirit when you stop in. I hope you're doing well, you and your sis. I'm feeling much better, probably will start tapering within the next week. This damn virus has put a damper on that 😜 hope to see you around more we need you, if it sounds like I'm begging I am :laugh: :laugh: you really do lift us up, but completely understand your reasons for not being here so much.

Love you twinny! Be well 😊

Trish ❤️

Lol twiny l am like a tonic 😉.l miss you and all here but life has to be lived and l am suffering however l am not suffering anymore being out and about than l would be in the house.l will be about probably in the morning more but l will keep an eye on you and make sure you are ok and you will be my love.

Love you my lST

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary

Lol l am sending you a massive hug my lovely lady Mary l think you get plenty of hugs from my friend Tim?l am sitting on the beach with two snoring dogs getting a bit clouy here so could be heading home in an hour or so.

I was sitting having coffee with a lovely fella yesterday from Italy we just got chatting and he asked me to join him much to the embarrassment of my daughter lol.Nice fella a good bit of craic anyhoo my daughter says she is going to disown me if l don't stop being so friendly 😌.

I hope you are doing better are the withdrawal symptoms keeping manageable?I am not as bad since l finished the antibiotics it took a couple of days being off for everything to settle down just back to my usual up and down.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh that is hilarious, I would love to see her face.  Please be careful while out and about, but if the situation is right, let's not be dumb and miss any good opportunities  :D. Love you. Am picking up vibes, I don't think I will like :(.  Love you my Queen, your Lady Mary 💜💜💜💜💜

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh that is hilarious, I would love to see her face.  Please be careful while out and about, but if the situation is right, let's not be dumb and miss any good opportunities  :D. Love you. Am picking up vibes, I don't think I will like :(.  Love you my Queen, your Lady Mary 💜💜💜💜💜

Oh God it was hilarious 😂.l think if you are nice to people generally they are nice back.l am now going to take a stroll along the beach and enjoy the views.l hope you have a great day my love and l will pop back when l can.

Love you my lady Mary

.. love and hugs Stut X

Morning LHSG, Stut dropped by, was so happy to hear from her, as always :smitten:

Hope you guys slept well and are starting off with a decent day :)

Trishy, I know you are having a good day after speaking with your twin :laugh:

English, you were in top form last night, I laughed at most of your posts, love you girl 🐱🐾🐾

Bill, hope you feel better today  :)

T, how are you doing, love you guys are here on this group!

Esperanza, my wonderful hillbilly, San Antonian cousin, hope you are some better, you are a wonderful supporter of people in need.  I am sure it means so much to them ❤️❤️❤️

MiYu, thinking of you :)

Love you all, Mary ☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

Hi Intend! Best wishes to you. I didn't know Chinchuck was in the UK. I will run a check on Propylene Glycol. Cheers!  English xxx

Gilly, I thought I had read Chin refer to the NHS GP and the NHS psychiatrist that she was seeing which is why I think she is in the U.K.

If I’m mistaken, Chin or someone else can correct me.

And thanks for checking on that.

[85...]