12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Oh, no, Leann, so very sorry to hear this!!!!!  Hopefully, your case will only present with minor symptoms and be of short duration🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Keep us posted🥰🌺💐🥰

Hugs,

GG

Leanna. I hope you don’t have COVID but if you do I’m sending you fast get well wishes. Rest my dear friend. Rest.

Thanks Sandy and GG I enjoyed the party. I stayed 5 minutes long enough to sing happy birthday. It caused a wave. Head pressure, seizure like feeling, increased my boatiness etc but it was short lived once I went back home to bed. It was worth it and I made it so I count as a win!

I’m planning on riding in the car more often now that I know I can. Hopefully my vestibular system will accept it better once used to it. We will see.

Love to all and happy Sunday

Def got Covid, but not too bad now, it’s just the hacking cough that keeps me  awake at night is main problem. Was burning up yesterday evening but has gone off. Was tempted to take a zop just to sleep but didn’t . Woke at 3 am then my daughter in law snoring in next bedroom kept me awake. We’ve got them staying with us until Friday then if they are negative going to her Mum’s. I am having to keep anxiety under control so I don’t appear as loony mother so maybe it will help symptoms. Trying make best of it, just praying the covid doesn’t make things worse as seems rev up some people. Hope everyone doing OK. At least has stopped snowing and was sunny today. Greeting from the plague house😱

Hello to all.

Sandy,

I'm so happy to hear you did not have a blood clot. That must have been so scary and stressful. Keeping you in my prayers and hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Leann,

I am also wishing you a speedy recovery and keeping you in my prayers.

LadyDen,

I'm so happy to hear you were able to get out you weren't able to stay long but you made it. Hopefully this is going to be the first step to many more and longer outings for you.

I have had a brutal number of days but happy to say that today I had some what of a window. I'm going to celebrate it! Hoping tomorrow I get more of the same. It's really been hard to hang on so getting a break has been a blessing.

Sending warm love and healing thoughts to all,

LiveLife

Yay, Live! You had a window….awesome! Aren’t they lovely? They let us know that the brain is trying to get it right and healing is happening. As time passes, they get clearer and stay open longer.  :thumbsup: I’m wishing you more of those! And you will get them! Thanks for sharing, sweetie. 🌹

Leann sounds like you have quarantine house. Starting to feel better and breaking fever is a good sign. My feeling is that you’ll bounce back in no time. It’s hard to stay positive, I know but try your best not to let all the what ifs take control. Because there are also positive what if’s too.  :thumbsup:  Hope you’re staying hydrated and resting. Sending you big hugs and love! 🤗❤️

To everyone else….hopefully today you can feel well enough to get out and do something fun or just take a walk. Yesterday was another day of healing….you made it! You did well! Give yourself some credit for your perseverance. This isn’t easy to have waves this far out. To me, even a year is a long time! But brave as we are, we hang on to hope because it will be so worth it! When the windows open, try to think of it as each one is trying to be the forever window. The one that never closes.  :thumbsup: So they’re practicing for that. And for sure….one of them is “ the one”!

Happy healing, yearlings! 😘🙏😘

Hi Lady den, anxiety not great at moment, think it’s coz I can’t really distract. You don’t have to quarantine over here anymore, but we are keeping our distance at least until day10 which is next weekend fir us. Can’t get onto computer cuz my daughter in law working there, or do my painting as my son working in that room. Just getting bored at moment, we have been going for walk but not inside places. Guess we are lucky none of us too bad. Just hoping doesn’t screw up my brain even more. Have bought a crochet hook to try it.Just binge watched Bridgerton, do miss the sexy duke

Oh WOW Everybody - I know I haven't been around for a while and I just read through the last several days of posts and there is sooooo much going on!

Leann - I hope you are feeling better very soon!  I can't believe you have a houseful of people!  I would freak out if I was forced out of my routine like that AND was sick to boot!  I am very impressed how well you are handling everything! Glad you aren't suffering too much - and I am willing to bet that when you are fully over COVID you will find a better baseline.  I have always found that when my immune system was activated over something (vaccines, bad cold) I felt better afterwards.  Just make sure you keep hydrating and nutrition is so important.  Good luck!

LadyDen!! You went to a party!!! That is AWESOME!  Such an important first step in the next step of your recovery.  This is just the start of a very virtuous cycle upwards.  I can really see the progress for you now!!  Smooches!

Sandy I am so sorry to hear that your recovery from knee surgery is so challenging! I am praying for pain relief for you and a speedy movement back to baseline and beyond. 

I also hope all the headache sufferers are no longer suffering.  I have been blessed to not have them (yet)....I have been keeping busy around the house in recent weeks.  I am finally tackling projects and tasks that have been put on hold for 3 years!  One thing I have regretfully become aware of is that I have ignored our financial matters for far too long, so digging out of some things that should not have been allowed to continue.  I have been keeping calm about it all as I have been to hell and back and nothing is as bad as Benzo recovery.  We all know that all too well.

I hope everyone has a better week ahead!!  Missed you all!

Hello to all. Hopefully your day went well. I had a much better day yesterday. Today the jaw pain headache was back with a vengeance. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

LadyDen,

Thank you so much for the encouraging words they are always greatly appreciated. You're right suffering even 12 months is too long and here we are at 21 and 22 months out, still moving forward. We're one day closer to complete healing. Have to hang on to that thought.

Leann,

Dea made a good point. When you're through with this covid thing you could end up in a better baseline. Let's all hope for that!

Dea,

So great you're able to get things done in your house and as you mentioned some financial matters and be calm about it. That's the only way to handle things getting all upset doesn't change anything. Good for you!

LiveLife

Hope you are all doing OK. Spoke too soon about feeling OK, no sleep , really high temperature, thumping head, nausea, just have tough it out. Least my daughter in law is feeling better. Not quite sure how I’ve managed to not having a complete meltdown with having them here for last 10 days, but managed it somehow. They are quite fussy about eating but will just have to like it or lump it. Got a flu remedy that helps you sleep so hopefully will help tonight. Onwards and upwards😊

Hi Lady den, anxiety not great at moment, think it’s coz I can’t really distract. You don’t have to quarantine over here anymore, but we are keeping our distance at least until day10 which is next weekend fir us. Can’t get onto computer cuz my daughter in law working there, or do my painting as my son working in that room. Just getting bored at moment, we have been going for walk but not inside places. Guess we are lucky none of us too bad. Just hoping doesn’t screw up my brain even more. Have bought a crochet hook to try it.Just binge watched Bridgerton, do miss the sexy duke

Ok thanks for updating me dear. I’m glad you have a crochet hook. What are you going to make? The baby blanket I’m crocheting is turning out well. I even started my daughter to doing it. I’m really enjoying it. It passes the hours very well. Big hugs to you and feel better soon.

Btw I’m working on a painting too.  :thumbsup:

Oh WOW Everybody - I know I haven't been around for a while and I just read through the last several days of posts and there is sooooo much going on!

Leann - I hope you are feeling better very soon!  I can't believe you have a houseful of people!  I would freak out if I was forced out of my routine like that AND was sick to boot!  I am very impressed how well you are handling everything! Glad you aren't suffering too much - and I am willing to bet that when you are fully over COVID you will find a better baseline.  I have always found that when my immune system was activated over something (vaccines, bad cold) I felt better afterwards.  Just make sure you keep hydrating and nutrition is so important.  Good luck!

LadyDen!! You went to a party!!! That is AWESOME!  Such an important first step in the next step of your recovery.  This is just the start of a very virtuous cycle upwards.  I can really see the progress for you now!!  Smooches!

Sandy I am so sorry to hear that your recovery from knee surgery is so challenging! I am praying for pain relief for you and a speedy movement back to baseline and beyond. 

I also hope all the headache sufferers are no longer suffering.  I have been blessed to not have them (yet)....I have been keeping busy around the house in recent weeks.  I am finally tackling projects and tasks that have been put on hold for 3 years!  One thing I have regretfully become aware of is that I have ignored our financial matters for far too long, so digging out of some things that should not have been allowed to continue.  I have been keeping calm about it all as I have been to hell and back and nothing is as bad as Benzo recovery.  We all know that all too well.

Wonderful to hear from you my dear! I’ve been wondering where you were hiding  :laugh:

Yes I went to that party even in a wave. It felt great and I plan on getting out more. I walked yesterday and plan on doing it again today. Bit by bit we heal or see healing happening. It is such a mental relief to watch the obvious progress. When one month you can’t and the next you can. I also hope you don’t get those headaches. They’re awful. Glad you’re keeping busy with spring cleaning. Missed you very much!

Welcome back!

Love ❤️

Live am sorry to hear of your jaw pain headache. Thank God that it will go away soon. Hopefully today it will leave! And yes we move onward and wait this out. But in doing so, all our nerves are tested because it’s so frustrating. I went on my short walk yesterday. A cardinal visited the tree in front of me. I stood there boaty and watched it just hang out on a branch with no worries. I thought to myself “ you beautiful lucky bird! One day I’ll be as you and not have this rocking boat to deal with anymore. Go wherever I want. Do whatever I want. Whenever I want. “

You know what, Live, that’s not a pipe dream! We will.  :thumbsup:

Does a warm compress help your jaw?

Since yesterday I’ve had pelvic pain….strange. Mostly on my right groin. Strange. I’m going to try a heating pad on it for a bit to see if it will help.

Happy healing my dear! 🌹

Quick Note as I am waiting for a Whole Foods delivery any minute now.  I am in a window since yesterday afternoon.  Have been in a miserable wave for a couple of weeks with bad head, neck and jaw pain.  Felt awful yesterday morning, but got up and got dressed to visit a friend for her bday lunch.  Felt like I was going to pass out or vomit when we first sat down to eat, then the longer I sat there and chatted with our host and hostess I began to feel much better, and by mid-afternoon I felt great.  So in a matter of hours I went from a nasty wave to a window that is still open as I type.  Will rest the remainder of the day so as not to tax my still healing CNS.

LiveLife your jaw and head pain will go away and stay away…….it will for me, too!

Chat back later…

Hugs,

GG

Hello to all. Hope you had a window day. Yesterday I had terrible jaw pain and a headache. Then last night I ended up getting the worst insomnia and fear so it was a bumpy night. Woke up today and the jaw pain and headache have improved but I've had terrible fear and depression today. I've even had two panic attacks. Very frustrating. Hoping tomorrow will be better.

LadyDen,

Thanks for the encouraging words. You're always so positive and I love it! It's funny how you say you were looking at the bird and what you were thinking. I have thought those thoughts exactly the same. But you're right it's not a pipe dream we are going to be better than ever when were passed all this misery. I'm sorry you're suffering with pains, I hope the heat helps you. I have used a heat pack for a number of my issues but for the jaw pain seems to be aggravated with heat. Sometimes what I do is use an ice pack on my neck because that ends up hurting as well. Certain areas do better with heat and others with ice, for me.

GG,

So glad to hear that you were able to go out and even though you didn't feel good to start with that your day ended up improving with a beautiful window that hasn't closed. I hope that continues for you. Very encouraging to hear. And thank you so much for your encouraging words to me.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to everyone!

LiveLife

Latest update from plague house, I took something for cold symptoms, contains paracetamol, anti histamine and something else, has lowered temperature and did  sleep a bit has eased symptoms.The Covid has undoubtably increased my anxiety and feelings I won’t recover from withdrawal, but physically apart from yesterday not too bad. Possible if it was just me and husband in house would coped better, as had to rethink meals, and get everything out rooms they are working in first thing. Plus lot more washing!. Hope none of you get it, but if you do hopefully it won’t affect any of you too badly. Certainly only had 1 day felt really unwell which was yesterday and am on day 6, but has left me feeling quite depressed,

Quick Note as I am waiting for a Whole Foods delivery any minute now.  I am in a window since yesterday afternoon.  Have been in a miserable wave for a couple of weeks with bad head, neck and jaw pain.  Felt awful yesterday morning, but got up and got dressed to visit a friend for her bday lunch.  Felt like I was going to pass out or vomit when we first sat down to eat, then the longer I sat there and chatted with our host and hostess I began to feel much better, and by mid-afternoon I felt great.  So in a matter of hours I went from a nasty wave to a window that is still open as I type.  Will rest the remainder of the day so as not to tax my still healing CNS.

LiveLife your jaw and head pain will go away and stay away…….it will for me, too!

Chat back later…

Hugs,

GG

Wow GG! I’m so happy for you. That window was in perfect timing. Yay! :thumbsup:

Hello to all. Hope you had a window day. Yesterday I had terrible jaw pain and a headache. Then last night I ended up getting the worst insomnia and fear so it was a bumpy night. Woke up today and the jaw pain and headache have improved but I've had terrible fear and depression today. I've even had two panic attacks. Very frustrating. Hoping tomorrow will be better.

LadyDen,

Thanks for the encouraging words. You're always so positive and I love it! It's funny how you say you were looking at the bird and what you were thinking. I have thought those thoughts exactly the same. But you're right it's not a pipe dream we are going to be better than ever when were passed all this misery. I'm sorry you're suffering with pains, I hope the heat helps you. I have used a heat pack for a number of my issues but for the jaw pain seems to be aggravated with heat. Sometimes what I do is use an ice pack on my neck because that ends up hurting as well. Certain areas do better with heat and others with ice, for me.

GG,

So glad to hear that you were able to go out and even though you didn't feel good to start with that your day ended up improving with a beautiful window that hasn't closed. I hope that continues for you. Very encouraging to hear. And thank you so much for your encouraging words to me.

Sending warm love and healing hugs to everyone!

LiveLife

Good news to read that jaw and head is better. Sad to be replaced by panics. Crazy roller coaster! I’m glad you’re hanging in there as best as you can. You’re definitely a warrior. Wishing today is good 👍🏼

Funny thing I’ve got to tell you, Live…..the heating pad is so soothing to me. I had some surprise putting heating pad on my groin. It made me feel…..ummmmmm……. ::) but it does help. I guess the heat confused things.  :laugh:  There’s no way I could put anything cold in that area. But you are right that certain pains respond with cold and others with heat. The good thing is I now know things are brewing again in that “special” way. 😂 I didn’t think she’d wake up ever again because this took my “ specialness” away. I’ve read about this happening to men and women in this recovery. So I guess I need to get a broom and sweep out all the cobwebs  :laugh:  I hope it’s not too much with me sharing this but it gave me a good laugh because I thought she was a forever haunted house. Lol 😂 I feel sorry for whoever will be my beau! 😉😂🤣

You know we go through hell and back…we got to laugh at our struggles to keep from going nuts. Right?

Latest update from plague house, I took something for cold symptoms, contains paracetamol, anti histamine and something else, has lowered temperature and did  sleep a bit has eased symptoms.The Covid has undoubtably increased my anxiety and feelings I won’t recover from withdrawal, but physically apart from yesterday not too bad. Possible if it was just me and husband in house would coped better, as had to rethink meals, and get everything out rooms they are working in first thing. Plus lot more washing!. Hope none of you get it, but if you do hopefully it won’t affect any of you too badly. Certainly only had 1 day felt really unwell which was yesterday and am on day 6, but has left me feeling quite depressed,

Thank you for the update. Sending you get well wishes and love ❤️ Wouldn’t it be great that when your over this, you start making big leaps in your healing! Wow I wish that for you dear friend. 🌹

Chat back later…

Hugs,

GG

Hey GG - I love this story...I too have found so many times if I just carry on and not give in to the symptoms that my brain finally figures out to quit bellyaching and just get on with normalcy.  I really think that such distraction is so very helpful.  Fake it till you make it, right?

Still waiting for the nice spring weather to arrive in the mid-Atlantic.  Hurry up already!!!

Wonderful to hear from you my dear! I’ve been wondering where you were hiding  :laugh:

Yes I went to that party even in a wave. It felt great and I plan on getting out more. I walked yesterday and plan on doing it again today. Bit by bit we heal or see healing happening. It is such a mental relief to watch the obvious progress. When one month you can’t and the next you can. I also hope you don’t get those headaches. They’re awful. Glad you’re keeping busy with spring cleaning. Missed you very much!

Welcome back!

Love ❤️

So good to hear LadyDen!! Will you just look at your progress!!!! You are zooming now LOL!

I'm always here even when I'm wallowing in paperwork....

Hello to all. Today the fear wasn't as bad but I woke up with terrible nausea and felt like my stomach had been punched out. I guess I'm on a rollercoaster ride of Horrors that just continues. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Leann,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still suffering but wouldn't it be wonderful if what LadyDen said is going to happen for you. Once you're through with this covid virus everything just improves you'll even have a new baseline that's better than ever. I'm wishing that for you!

LadyDen,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply. You are a hoot! But that's really good if you're noticing some improvements in that area. I'm sure once you're completely recovered everything is going to work and be better than it ever was. Lol.

LiveLife

Leann your body and mind have been put under a great stress with this whole COVID thing.  It's like entertaining a houseful while everyone is sick.  And it's not like it was a planned event - came out of the blue.  Your body and mind will heal - that is what nature does.  Just make sure to eat well and hydrate with electrolytes.  Give your body what it needs to do its thing.  Once you have a chance to get back to your routine you will feel better I'm sure.  Plan something to do just for you.  Be good to yourself and thankfully you all have come out unscathed.  Keep us updated  :smitten:

Hello to all. Today the fear wasn't as bad but I woke up with terrible nausea and felt like my stomach had been punched out. I guess I'm on a rollercoaster ride of Horrors that just continues. Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Leann,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still suffering but wouldn't it be wonderful if what LadyDen said is going to happen for you. Once you're through with this covid virus everything just improves you'll even have a new baseline that's better than ever. I'm wishing that for you!

LadyDen,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply. You are a hoot! But that's really good if you're noticing some improvements in that area. I'm sure once you're completely recovered everything is going to work and be better than it ever was. Lol.

LiveLife

Good Morning LL - I'm sorry your mornings are so rough.  It is probably the cortisol surges that happen for everyone every morning but are horrible for us.  They will get better - I used to have awful anxiety and uneasiness every morning, then it started to ease and finally it's gone.  I really enjoy my mornings now.  You will get there!  For me it really helped to do deep breathing to settle those episodes.  Hope the rest of your day is better!

Leann,

LadyDen,

LiveLife

:laugh: Yes that would be great! Time will tell.

Hope your wave bring you back to shore soon enough. Love and prayers