Important Survey - Please Participate ×

12-24 months and up support group

[La...]

Thank you so much Helen. Thhat makes me deel better. Congrats in 23 months!  I'm just so thankful we have eachother.  The sx I have lately are so bizarre. I'll watch z video I get so frustrated cause I have ni focus or connection. Plus other weird stuff thinking of going back to sleep I'm completely midding from my body. It will get better for us eventually. ❤🤗

Hi everyone,  I about to burst into tears these these sx are crazy.  I feel like there's nithung in my hesd its hollow. My whole body no sensations feeling s. Hard sx to manage it really is kicking my butt. Is this Nirmal. I'm sure it is I'm just scared here snd alone

Hi everyone,  I about to burst into tears these these sx are crazy.  I feel like there's nithung in my hesd its hollow. My whole body no sensations feeling s. Hard sx to manage it really is kicking my butt. Is this Nirmal. I'm sure it is I'm just scared here snd alone

I'm sorry you are alone. That makes is so hard.  Yes, the symptoms appear to be normal. My body is very, very uncomfortable round the clock lately.  It looks like I'm a few months ahead of you and I'm having a pretty big wave.  We'll get through this. Do anything you can to comfort yourself.  Know that you are not alone.  :smitten:

Thank you so much Helen, I was so scared and I appreciate your kind words.  We will get through this together These waves are terrible.  Hoping tomorrow will be better for all of us.

Morning hugs everyone.  :smitten:

I’m also in a wave this morning. I’m not sure if it’s from trying a new leave in conditioner or if it’s just time for a rougher wave since it’s been awhile since I had one.  ???

Well, I’m not going to use the conditioner for awhile…just in case. It’s hard to tell in this recovery. I’m sorry to hear of my friends in waves too. I hope you all get back to shore soon. I’m resting today to give my brain a break while it’s doing repairs.  :thumbsup:

If I feel better this evening then I might go for a 15 minute slow easy walk rather than my usual 30. Also another buddy on here messaged me saying that they did much better in the car when they drove instead of just a passenger. I have read others saying the same thing. I think I might try that when I’m feeling back to my normal. Just the thought of driving again is making me excited! Yay!

My dear friend Helen,, please know I’m thinking of you and wishing that wave piss off  :tickedoff: I feel like it will end soon because you’ve had a rough spell lately. Time for it to go!  :thumbsup:

Live, Pashu, GG, Leann, Deh, Hardy and everyone else…

Sending love, hugs and good healing wishes.

Dear LadyDen, I am sorry to hear that you are in the midst of a wave, but I bet (and pray) that it is one of those mini-waves that comes in quickly and leaves quickly!  You have been doing exceedingly well and a lot of healing has been happening!

Hugs and love,

GG

Hi all

15.5 mos and really struggling. I posted about 5 days ago. I dint understand this stuff. I always sleep till 6, 7 or 8 am. The last 5 days I’ve slept till 2,3,2 and 3. My anxiety has been through the roof. Some of the days I have been physically ill. It’s been really bad. I feel like I’m gain the other direction and it scares me to death. I’m kinda freaking out. I had a window sat from mornjng only till 2 pm then back into hell. When they started they always stayed 10 days or so. Has anyone else felt like this bad after 15 mos. It’s hard to believe it’s possible. At times I feel like I’m doing it but I know it changes for the better and I am like wtf? Where’s all that craziness. Thanks for any support. I’m feeling pretty lost and wondering if I’ll ever get better.

Ranch

Hi Ranchman, I’m sorry things are so tough at the moment. Like you I’m finding it’s the unpredictability of it all that is the worst. Impossible to chart progress when we keep getting the bad waves. I’m 14 months off.

I had a wonderful day on Sat and went to a lunch party and enjoyed it! Tues was in bed.

I keep a journal…….not very detailed…….I just put briefly what I did and give myself a good, bad or so so score.

It helps to see that I have had good times. I completely forget that I’ve felt ok when I’m in a wave. Like it’s all or nothing!!

I think we must trust those who have gone before and trust that we are recovering.

You will get better Ranchman. You must, it’s scientific fact!

Hardy x

Hardy

I’m a 56 year old guy and Just feel like

Crying after reading your post. It’s so hard. When you went to the luncheon you felt

Really good.? Then In bed?  After Sunday I spent Monday in bed. Yesterday I just pushed through. Do you get feeling physically ill ever ?  I don’t remember it hanging around like this but I remember feeling horrible. I do a lot for 15 mos. I a working deals for work. when things are this hard I try everything to distract and it’s up and down. Just trying to get through to any day when it breaks. Thanks for responding and it helps. Having support from each other is huge

Ranch

I didn’t mean to make you cry!

You’re right, we need the support so much. Nobody else can possibly understand the erratic nature of this.

My main physical problem is wipe out fatigue. This happens if I push myself too much but we have to push a little don’t we?

Big love to everyone in this group. I’m reading all the posts but can’t always reply…….you understand!

Hardy x

Hi everyone,  really scared today this dpdr and hesd stuff I have is so scary it so intense i can barely do a thing. Just really scared todsy. Why is this dpdr so scary.  Is this normal I'll be 19 months off. I fel kind of hooeless todsy.

Dear LadyDen, I am sorry to hear that you are in the midst of a wave, but I bet (and pray) that it is one of those mini-waves that comes in quickly and leaves quickly!  You have been doing exceedingly well and a lot of healing has been happening!

Hugs and love,

GG

Thank you GG and yes it was a situational wave obviously caused by trying a new hair product. It did go away quickly. I’m back to doing well since then. I’m enjoying the Spring ( not the high pollen everywhere). Walking nearly everyday seeing God’s beautiful handiwork. I’m loving being almost normal most of the day. About once a week I get some rougher waves. And guess what?

Yesterday I drove …..only a little ways but I’m excited!

Hope you’re doing well my dear Gram! Love hugs and well wishes.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hi all

15.5 mos and really struggling. I posted about 5 days ago. I dint understand this stuff. I always sleep till 6, 7 or 8 am. The last 5 days I’ve slept till 2,3,2 and 3. My anxiety has been through the roof. Some of the days I have been physically ill. It’s been really bad. I feel like I’m gain the other direction and it scares me to death. I’m kinda freaking out. I had a window sat from mornjng only till 2 pm then back into hell. When they started they always stayed 10 days or so. Has anyone else felt like this bad after 15 mos. It’s hard to believe it’s possible. At times I feel like I’m doing it but I know it changes for the better and I am like wtf? Where’s all that craziness. Thanks for any support. I’m feeling pretty lost and wondering if I’ll ever get better.

Ranch

Yep Ranch that’s the way this goes. Also with you being 15 months that’s about the time when people experience revved up waves. It’s common. Hang in there. It will settled down with time.

Hi everyone,  really scared today this dpdr and hesd stuff I have is so scary it so intense i can barely do a thing. Just really scared todsy. Why is this dpdr so scary.  Is this normal I'll be 19 months off. I fel kind of hooeless todsy.

:mybuddy::hug::mybuddy:

Sending you hugs. It’s not hopeless. That’s the benzo bully telling lies.

Check in here . One year anniversary

Many mental n physical symptoms

I have basically no sleep drive or sleepiness

Brain full of images..hallucinations

Brain zaps and brain

Looping songs 24/7

Flashback

Jumbled

Too sick for anything

I'm very sick..I have no recovery. Have I permanently damaged my brain?

Thsnk you ladyden these sx I have are so scsry lately.  That made me feel better. Just doing  my best to make it through again. 🥺

Check in here . One year anniversary

Many mental n physical symptoms

I have basically no sleep drive or sleepiness

Brain full of images..hallucinations

Brain zaps and brain

Looping songs 24/7

Flashback

Jumbled

Too sick for anything

I'm very sick..I have no recovery. Have I permanently damaged my brain?

Happy 1 year anniversary to you Duck! I know it’s rough right now but keep telling yourself that it’s temporary…because it is! I’m a witness!

Hello to all my beautiful buddies,

I'm so sorry for those of you that are suffering my heart goes out to you and hope that you get a beautiful bright window very soon.

LadyDen,

It's so wonderful to hear how well you're doing. Barely a wave 1 a week maybe and being able to drive a bit that is so exciting. You're so on your way to getting your life back and it's fantastic!  Feeling almost normal most of the day, that's amazing. You keep going girl!

As for me I'm still struggling so badly things have gotten even worse and I'm hoping it's fine tuning. I keep telling myself that it is because it's been so brutally hard. Hopefully I'll be able to post something soon and tell you all that I'm in a beautiful window or I'm feeling better. I'm having such a horrible time, just trying to be positive. Hugs to all!

LiveLife

I'm so sorry for those of you that are suffering my heart goes out to you and hope that you get a beautiful bright window very soon.

LadyDen,

It's so wonderful to hear how well you're doing. Barely a wave 1 a week maybe and being able to drive a bit that is so exciting. You're so on your way to getting your life back and it's fantastic!  Feeling almost normal most of the day, that's amazing. You keep going girl!

As for me I'm still struggling so badly things have gotten even worse and I'm hoping it's fine tuning. I keep telling myself that it is because it's been so brutally hard. Hopefully I'll be able to post something soon and tell you all that I'm in a beautiful window or I'm feeling better. I'm having such a horrible time, just trying to be positive. Hugs to all!

LiveLife

:hug: Live!!! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re still not doing well. I agree with you that you’re fine tuning. I’m hopeful that soon I’ll see you posting about a beautiful window. You are such a warrior in this. You deserve a good long window. And it is coming!  :thumbsup:

I think of you all the time. I wish I could share my improvements with you just to give you a break. Please know that I’m still cheering you on. After all this time, that corner that you’re going to turn has got to be coming up real soon. I have a feeling! So you keep going. Self care. I’m waiting with you my friend. You’re not alone. And thank you for your well wishes. Very sweet of you! Sending lots of love ❤️

size=12pt]Happy Sunday to everyone![/size]

I’m having many family members over today. Usually they come one at a time but today ALL of them will be here to celebrate Mother’s Day with me. They choose this Sunday instead of the next because this was when everyone was free. I started a rough wave last night and it’s continuing this morning. So I’m going to just do my best to get through today. Hopefully they will all leave after we eat and take a few photos. I have not had my family all together like this for 2 years. I really hate that my waves picked today to rev up.  :tickedoff:

But, ok it is what it is.

I hope everyone enjoy their Sunday too. I’m thinking of you all.

❤️🤗

Lady Den! Your family loves you! I'm glad they have come to celebrate with you but SO sorry you are doing the wave. DARN IT! It seems like it goes that way frequently for me too. I'm pulling for you to feel better as the day progresses and sending you big love and happy early mother's day!  :smitten:

LadyDen,

LiveLife

Hi LL,

I'm so sorry you are still suffering.  Not that it makes it any better but I've been in a bad way for several weeks now.  I'm hitting the 2 year mark on June 1.  I've been dealing with pretty much a constant wave for quite a while.  I'm so sorry that you don't get much relief at all and being this way for several weeks straight makes me even more empathetic for you. I'm pulling for you to get deep and(much faster) healing!  :smitten:

Sending hugs,

Helen

Lady Den! Your family loves you! I'm glad they have come to celebrate with you but SO sorry you are doing the wave. DARN IT! It seems like it goes that way frequently for me too. I'm pulling for you to feel better as the day progresses and sending you big love and happy early mother's day!  :smitten:

Thank you my dear! I’m sure this wave is rougher than usual because of the overstimulation from them being here since Friday. Not all of them but there’s a baby here, loud talkers and a party close to me last night with booming music. I’m not surprised that my brain is reacting. I’ll do my best to get through today and rest a couple of days in a row. Yes I thought about you last night as I was deep breathing…” this is what happens to Helen when she goes to enjoy things”. Ha! Not fun being “ punished”. I guess we suck it up and keep going. Right?

I hope your Sunday is a great one too! And happy early mother’s day to you too! Love you 🌹❤️

You have had a whole lot of stimulation!! You are farther along than I am because I couldn't have done that.  I'm glad you are seeing your loved ones though. 

My head has been hurting pretty badly since yesterday morning but we are heading to the beach this afternoon so I'm hoping the ocean air blows the pain out of my noggin.  :laugh:

Hang in there...rest is coming your way.

Hugs,

Helen

You have had a whole lot of stimulation!! You are farther along than I am because I couldn't have done that.  I'm glad you are seeing your loved ones though. 

My head has been hurting pretty badly since yesterday morning but we are heading to the beach this afternoon so I'm hoping the ocean air blows the pain out of my noggin.  :laugh:

Hang in there...rest is coming your way.

Hugs,

Helen

Enjoy the beach and hopefully the soothing beach will blow your symptoms away! Lol 😂

I hate those darn benzo headaches  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: