ceeelyns titration thread

[ce...]

Hi Ceeelyn,

Your memory seems to be severely affected by your meds. As Eljay mentioned above, I have told you in the past, and then again a couple of days ago (in a PM) that I cannot prepare a Seroquel titration schedule for you. But as Eljay also mentioned, you should be able to taper off the Seroquel simply by pill-splitting.

I think it would benefit you enormously if you could find someone to help you with your taper and your posts here. It is obviously difficult for you to keep tract at the moment. I know that you have indicated that there is no one, but please try again.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ce...]

• [el...]

• [si...]

• [Co...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ceeelyn,

This is great! Would it be possible that they create an account, and for you both login here together with that account. This way your friend can help keep things organised for you. You should still be in charge of your taper, but they can help make sure that you remember all the important information. You could then use this account for your general moral support. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok, here I am, and what blog did you want me to go to?  and whatever happened to blue moth.

please give me directions to the blog you want me on .  Yeah, my short term memory is bad. so I need detailed instruction on how to get to the blog you want me on.

thanks..Lynne

Lynn, you can stay here, that's fine! That will make it easier to find. I will PM you a link right now in case you lose it again.

Job is not what I thought it would be.  start out with one thing and end up going door to door selling vacuums.

Oh bummer!  ::)

Something better will come along lynn.

Hi, well, I have a job opportunity doing what I was trained to do. helping disabled/handicapped with living skills... prayers for that please.

still going to do job search. very difficult because my short term memory is gone...

Its tough but I am determined to do it. 

Hi Ceelyn,

Prayers to you and good luck in your job quest! That sounds like a great thing for you to do, you will be much needed in helping people!

T2 :smitten:

thank you ,  I think I am back to square 1 on my job search after throwing everything away..