• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ce...]

• [el...]

• [si...]

• [Co...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i AM HOLDING (oops)I have to get thru the morning til my next dose. do you want to go to chat?

Sweety, I'm sorry, I dont' have time. I have to get going. Besides I don't do chat! :)

You will be ok. Why don't you go for a walk? Please let us know what doses you are on now. 

I know the feeling well, Lynn.

I had it big time before I began my taper. It's called tolerance withdrawal. Tapering off your benzo will take care of it. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen. Only you have to be persistant. You can't keep stopping and starting. All this does is increase tolerance and increase your symptoms.

Colin please make up schedule for titration valium 55 mg. 5 % I have to get back to titration.

Hi Ceeelyn,

I've been waiting for you to reply with your dosage. I agree with the others, there is no reason for you titrate at this stage. You take enough tablets to manage small cuts just by pill-splitting.  I assume you still take 10mg tablets, so that's 5.5 tablets per day. Cutting by a quarter of a tablet to 5.25 tablets per day is a cut of just under 5%. You can keep making cuts like this every-so-often, as you feel able. I recommend that you leave at least a week between new cuts though. When your dose is lower, we then could look at titration again. There really is no need for you to have the hassle of titration now. Also, the method I employ uses specifies dates, and if you hold, the dates will be all messed up. Pill-splitting is much more straightforward.

well silver, I took 12.5 mg serq and it put me out.  feeling fine right now, pray that I sell my valentine gifts, silk flowers and plush animals tomorrow, and that I stabilize.and not have to take more serq. I pray for everyone on these hideous drugs.....I dont know what else to do, the longer I wait to take the extra, the worse it gets.....so I take it. I will never be off of them..

lynne i encourage you to make use of the forum - to read - to see you are not alone.

what you are feeling many of us either feel or have felt.

i hope you enjoyed the poems.

I am up to 450 serq. want to taper dry cuts, and I should post where???  money problems.. severe. I  am feeling stable at this amount I am at 20, 15 and 20 on valium.....feel like if I remain stable, I will cut the 21st 2.5 mg. for 10 days...My husband has taken over my pills ( he thinks) he doesnt want me to cut anymore right now...thanks colin and silver, wish I knew what happened to blue moth... will pray for her.

Please don't hate yourself Lynn! None of this is your fault, ok? You'll get thru this.

Have you decided to do a direct taper instead of titration? And you want to do a 10% taper? Were you doing a 5% taper before?

Hang in there Lynn...we like you!!!!  Try to make a firm decision and then stick to it as much as you can.  We are here to offer support.    Janus

I am cutting 5 mg tomorrow, will hold for 14 days (valium) no panic tonight, split noon dose of serq and took half at 3:00 pm. seemed to help!

Where would you like me to start posting??????