Under .125 Klonopin Club

[Wo...]

Welp it's official. Last night I jumped off and for the first time in 11 months, I did not take my daily dose. The final amount was around .005mg. I'm still dealing with some symptoms, intermittent insomnia probably the worst of it, but I felt real healing the lower I got. Thanks for the support everybody!

GOOD FOR YOU FIGHTINGFOX.

You lead the good fight.

Now on to phase 2.

Hopefully, this will soon be forgotten past.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Gr...]

• [Kr...]

• [Wo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, wanted to check back in. Unfortunately I didn't get to seamlessly walk off as I had hoped for. I have been slammed with acute which hit me around day 2 and has been ramping up every day since. I'm getting through it, but it's definitely a very intense time. So it goes in this journey.

Hope you're all hanging in there.

Hey all, wanted to check back in. Unfortunately I didn't get to seamlessly walk off as I had hoped for. I have been slammed with acute which hit me around day 2 and has been ramping up every day since. I'm getting through it, but it's definitely a very intense time. So it goes in this journey.

Be at peace.  This is a normal part of the process.  It can take weeks or months to feel normal again.  I am 10 months since reaching zero benzo and only now do I really start to feel consistency better.  It gets better, week by week.  Hang in there.

Thanks Bob, I appreciate it. I know it's a long journey, I was just hopeful since I was finally, after a year of tapering, feeling somewhat alive again. It was definitely time to jump.

hello,

I am at 0.18 mg clonazepam right now, how low should I go?

I know I have keep on tapering but just like to have an idea about how long yet.

Thanks

Hey FFox!! I’m sorry to here it hasn’t been easy. I actually felt really good and more like myself for about three weeks post jump, but then a few days ago started again with toxic mornings and generally not feeling well, anxiety etc. To be fair I did have a glass of wine on Saturday and I think that started everything. Definitely won’t be doing that for a while. I knew it was a risk. I got out to walk a few miles last night and feel much better today. Hope everything improves for both of us, my jump buddy.

hello,

I am at 0.18 mg clonazepam right now, how low should I go?

I know I have keep on tapering but just like to have an idea about how long yet.

Thanks

You need to get as low as possible to jump.  Ride your taper all the way to 0.001 mg if possible.

Hi everyone, I am currently at .063... I feel ok, My mind plays me tricks and I am desperate to cut a little more....dealing with impulsivity thoughts

Blossom

Hi everyone, I am currently at .063... I feel ok, My mind plays me tricks and I am desperate to cut a little more....dealing with impulsivity thoughts

Blossom

Hey Blossom,

You are doing it.  To get from 0.5mg to 0.063mg is a big accomplishment.  You should be proud of yourself.

It takes months to heal - it is a slow process - keep chipping at it - you will make it.

Blossom

Hi Blossom,

I was just where you are not long ago, looking at my calendar and thinking about how much I wanted to be DONE. Keep going and don’t give up. The emotional sx were very bad for me towards the end and I still struggle with them. You have to be stronger than your brain. You can do it!

MoTo

FFox,

First let me congratulate you on finishing your taper!  Huge accomplishment!!!

We will get through the next phase, too. 

Keep distracting and thinking positive thoughts.  Try not to use words like “slammed” when you talk to yourself.  Just think of the discomfort as signs you are healing.  I know...hard to do.

I’m off 5 weeks now.  Things went pretty well for the first 3 weeks, and then slowly intensifying.  My wake ups and mornings are the biggest challenge right now. 

Keep us posted.  I’m only checking in every couple weeks right now.  But I’ll look for you.

Circlestar

Hey FFox!! I’m sorry to here it hasn’t been easy. I actually felt really good and more like myself for about three weeks post jump, but then a few days ago started again with toxic mornings and generally not feeling well, anxiety etc. To be fair I did have a glass of wine on Saturday and I think that started everything. Definitely won’t be doing that for a while. I knew it was a risk. I got out to walk a few miles last night and feel much better today. Hope everything improves for both of us, my jump buddy.

MoTo,

It looks like you and I are tracking very similar so far post taper.  Things got more intense for me at the 3 weeks off point too.  Will watch to see how you’re doing.

Circlestar

Blossom

Hey Blossom,

You are doing it.  To get from 0.5mg to 0.063mg is a big accomplishment.  You should be proud of yourself.

It takes months to heal - it is a slow process - keep chipping at it - you will make it.

Thank you so much for your support

Blossom

Hi Blossom,

I was just where you are not long ago, looking at my calendar and thinking about how much I wanted to be DONE. Keep going and don’t give up. The emotional sx were very bad for me towards the end and I still struggle with them. You have to be stronger than your brain. You can do it!

MoTo

Thank you mountaintop, depression is giving me a hard battle...I can do this!

Just want to put this out there in the community-  I found a great new podcast and website https://www.benzofree.org that is so helpful and is full of science based information and practical advice- hard to find-  I especially recommend the 2 podcasts with the interview of Dr. Steven Wright a leader in discovering the dangers of benzos and helping to find information and support from the medical community.  You won't be sorry you checked it out- I've been searching high and low for anyone with any solid information (besides Dr. Ashton)  If you like it spread the word- I have no connection to this site but think that those-especially starting this journey- will find it invaluable.  We've all had to become our own experts-it's nice to get an assist-

Meanwhile I'm having more good days and hours -stopped 4/19 after 7 month taper from Klonopin- Hopeful that I can reclaim my life- Wishing the best for everyone- 🙏

• 4 weeks later...

jmhp, I got your PM but for some reason I cannot reply to you there. Forgive me please. And I really don't have a good answer for your question. What I believe is that in the long run, this wont matter. You r brain has to HEAL from benzos for you to feel better. Did you taper or go CT? How long has it been since your last dose, if you are totally off benzos? Knowing this sort of thing helps me advise you a bit better.

east

Hi warriors, have any of you had an endoscopy while tapering? And if so, what kind of sedation the dr used? I’ve been having terrible acid reflux symptoms, and most probably will end up doing one...I am about to jump soon... I think I will wait until my taper is done.. so much going through my head...

Goodchance here. Just checking in. Doc looked at my painful shoulders, said I have frozen shoulder. Doing therapy and its getting better. Painful though. He didn't think it was related to taper. I will always believe it is due to damaged CNS and thus damaged immune system and that causes inflammation attack on shoulders.

Anywho, I'm down to fumes. .005. Could just step off now but guess I'll go a little lower. Whats a few more days after all this time?

I feel better (other than my shoulders which I believe will be fine) than I have in years. Will be surprised if I get worse after I end taper. I tapered slow and long with no hiccups from the beginning. Was very sick the first year and a half or so. Almost didn't make it there. 80% better now. Still some memory problems but nothing like before.

Love and healing to all. Will check in often. Goodchance 

Goodchance!

So good to hear from you!  You sound good!  You did it!  We did it! 

Please let us know how you continue to do.

Cirlclestar

Goodchance again. A lot has changed in a week. This poison has fooled me again. All old sym. are reappearing. New ones too. Waves lasting one hour. Next day 3 waves lasting 2 hours each. Next day worse. Today feel like I did in the beginning. New syms. are constant mild nausea, red, swollen dry eyes. Blurry vision. Crawling out of my skin. (Had this some before). Rage and anger, depression only emotions. Cog fog back with a vengeance. Leg cramps starting to return. Tinnitus loud now. DR/PR. Trouble sleeping. Lost all hope. Again. 

Found out today this happens all the time. Taper through, acute phase begins. Can't return to that place for long. Will wait awhile. See what happens. So tired.

Goodchance,

Sorry you are not feeling well.

I think you are in acute.  I don’t think slowing down will help now.  Please think about finishing your taper as you had planned and moving into healing phase.