Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Klonopin Klub#2

[ma...]

Uni,

Kgirl10 was a great part of the original group. It did move fast, but it did get cliquey like NJ mentioned to me.

I just have good memories of that group. I think NYCWaveRider is still around also. Just remembered that. A lot of members started the scale cutting process also, and I was liquid tapering so I could calculate for a lot of folks, but I wasn't doing it.

I think groups can align around a particular benzo or around a process. As in the KKKlub was about getting off K, and the Long hold group is mainly about holding for as long as it takes. And then the daily micro taper group is about cutting daily. Seems like some can do that and others have to hold after cuts.

I don't feel I belong here anywhere to be truthful. But I've become jaded a bit because I've had to endure ridiculous switches back and forth. And facing another one is not only ridiculous, but scary.

And I've never done a CT, taken any other psych drugs. But those switches have been super hard on me.

I'd like to know that activis will around for awhile, and I am going to email Teva today if I can get to it.

Actavis has been a way better clonazepam for me in the past. It is an updose for me. As far as the brand name, I just had the time or ability to call and inquire about price. And haven't seen doc yet either. He'd have to handle the appeal process as my insurance only does generics. They do have branded drugs for other conditions. Strange but true.

I'd like it if people would join this new KK#2 and deal with other things besides this Teva problem, but if they won't, they won't. This is not the same BB I joined at all. Well, like my dad always said, " time is the measure of change.," and this place has changed over time. Natural occurrence.

Uni,

Guess you're right about your last 2 posts. I hope anyway. I will get this Teva mess clarified.

I have discovered that the FDA is really big into reporting side effects, adverse effects, and maybe unreliable companies. But I'm going to complain about teva conflicting info. That's just got to stop. I could care less what brand of Generic K they keep or if they plan on keeping both. I just want to know what the truth is.

Hope it does work out for all. I'm not so sure of anything anymore. I'm a bit reality based. Just seen too much I guess. It's wearing on the spirit.

With my switch, I had one completely sleepless night and a few days later my stomach was all torn up. I thought I had a stomach bug, but nobody else in my family got it. My anxiety seemed a bit raised as well, but I might have even pysched myself out. Who knows. I feel fine on the Mylan now though. Fingers crossed - no more changes!

I was on teva clonazepam for 8 years, when my pharmacy ran out of teva and switched me over to accord I was a complete mess and couldn’t function had to take work off I was really scared. I finally got the actavis generic a few weeks ago and it works the same as teva for me. All my side effects slowly disappeared over a few days of taking actavis instead of accord. Just wanted to let everyone know that actavis is def worth trying if you haven’t already. The pills are hard and weigh the same as teva. The accord was soft and turned into powder also weighed more. Would like to hear what other people did going from teva to actavis. Accord was absolutely horrible. Sounds like I’m one of the first to get the new actavis. Good luck to everyone struggling switching over to another generic, it can be very stressful, hope everyone’s doctor is understanding and not a complete a-hole saying it’s all in your head, placebo blah blah blah.

I was on teva clonazepam for 8 years, when my pharmacy ran out of teva and switched me over to accord I was a complete mess and couldn’t function had to take work off I was really scared. I finally got the actavis generic a few weeks ago and it works the same as teva for me. All my side effects slowly disappeared over a few days of taking actavis instead of accord. Just wanted to let everyone know that actavis is def worth trying if you haven’t already. The pills are hard and weigh the same as teva. The accord was soft and turned into powder also weighed more. Would like to hear what other people did going from teva to actavis. Accord was absolutely horrible. Sounds like I’m one of the first to get the new actavis. Good luck to everyone struggling switching over to another generic, it can be very stressful, hope everyone’s doctor is understanding and not a complete a-hole saying it’s all in your head, placebo blah blah blah.

I am pretty sure my doctor thinks I am crazy for this slow taper and will think I am nuts when I push for brand at next refill if I cannot find more tevas. I still need to call insurance/figure out how much brand name K will be, but it looks like I can get is for $160 for two months worth, which is worth it for me. I have not had an easy taper with crazy GI symptoms mostly which have worsened over the past several months (not sure it is all related actually, waiting for more tests). I am not willing to do the try the generic go around if I can avoid it somehow. In a prior taper attempt I tried a compounded liquid and it was a disaster, and I now think it might have been that they were using a different generic. At the time, I didn't have the knowledge I have now so did not think to ask.

Hope everyone is doing well. I wish July 4 were on a weekend because I could really use a three day weekend this year!

I have never seen Teva clonazepam, but I know what Actavis looks like. The 1 mg pill is round and bright yellow with a straight line score down the middle.

And the .5 mg pill is round and bright pink with a straight line score down the middle. 

I've never seen the actual branded product.

HI , I'll just put my 2 cents in here  on the generic thing :)

I was given Sandoz by my pharmacy last month , I'd been on Teva. I was fully prepared not to notice anything and went in with that attitude , I only switched 1/4 of my liquid to sandoz to test it out, I had some left over Tevas. Afetr a few days I was in full on wd. worse than I 'd been in a while :tickedoff:

So I 've gone back to the Teva I had left ,and like NJ found a pharmacy with some Teva still in stock . So I' handled for a couple of months , but  then will have  to decide which generic to switch to.

Sandoz is also discontinuing the .5 mg now!

What's going on with .5 mg clonaz? Perhaps it's not as popular anymore or people are taking higher doses , in general , who knows

Does anyone know if the 1 mg Teva is still being manufactured? and if they use the same formula as for the .5 mg ?

I coudl work with that as I'm making my own liquid,

HArd to believe we are so sensitive to these changes,

one buddie TNTD , switched to Accord , and found it was an updose for her, and then DubC , switched to activas and felt an updose,  it seems to individual. and it's definitely NOT psychological!

For me the brand is too pricey, I get my scripts free currently.

SO , Intend- if you do happen to find out any more info on this subject ( sorry it's taking up so much of the thread, but it is really important for us in this situation I feel), please do post it , I for one woudl much appreciate it ,  thank you!

Hope everyone is hanging in there

love, MiYu

Update

I went to my old pharmacy and told them my issues. They were much more understanding. They said I could try to have my doc approve an early refill and would be happy to have me back.

I emailed my doc and she was totally cool with approving an early refill as long as I gave her the old K. I think in my state, this is what the surrender process is. I think there is some process where she takes these medications and submits them to be destroyed.

Anyway, after 2.5 days of h*ll, I'm back on my old brand. My bottle and pharmacy says it's Northstar but when I look up the tablet, it comes up as Sandoz. I'm not complaining.

I did verify with my pharmacy that there would be no shortage of Northstar as well. Which is strange because Sandoz is supposedly discontinuing but my pharmacy looked at their wholesale site and said no shortages in the foreseeable future.

Starting to feel better. I noticed some of us with similar stories took a few days to feel 'back to normal'. I did wake up with night sweats last night which is a first. Kind of scary but could even be stress or my body being out of whack with the crappy Qualitest/Solco generic. Even with the night sweat episode, I did sleep deeper than the last 2 nights, so that is promising.

Hope everyone is doing okay!

This what I know about these generics. First, I have a rare disease called idiopathic subglottic stenosis, and as the day goes by, my voice drops to a whisper so making calls to anyone is difficult for me. Sometimes mornings are better so I have made numerous calls about these generic clonazepam.

I called the FDA about discontinuation of all Sandoz clonazepam and Mylan products, and the person I spoke with was a pharmacist who spoke with a pronounced accent. She seemed confused about any discontinuation of any clonazepam and was unable to navigate the website. That was my first reason for calling, and my second was to find out about these discontinuations and to ask about Teva discontinuations also. I consider this a wasted call. If anyone does want to see the Sandoz and Mylan discontinuations, look at posts 6 and 7 for BB Soulstation. He has a link there from the FDA website that shows Mylan, Sandoz, and Northstar discontinuations.

I did call Sandoz myself, and was told that Sandoz was stopping production of all Sandoz clonazepam products. I asked about Northstar and was told that Sandoz had partnered with Northstar and they were unaware if Northstar would be discontinued. But that link from Soulstation indicates Northstar is also being discontinued. I did not call Northstar myself.

I also called Solco. They do not make qualitest generics. I forgot to ask about their clonazepam products, but several people here have gotten Solco clonazepam products so they must make clonazepam.

I also did not call Accord. Later maybe if I have to, but today is a weekend, and I'm actually worn out making all this calls. But I did call Qualitest. I was told that they are owned by Endo pharmaceuticals as I thought they were. And they only produce clonazepam oral disintegrating tablets. I do not know why they made this decision and neither did the person I spoke with. I do remember clearly when qualitest was available in all strengths at a compounding pharmacy right down the road from my subdivision. Most compounding pharmacies also sell generic meds of all kinds and do compounding. In this state, I find that estrogen compounding is popular. So just for clarication, the clonazepam there was not compounded as far as I know. It probably could have been, but when I called a few years back, I was just inquiring about what brand of generic clonazepam they had on their shelves.

I have not called Mylan. Can't remember if I just mentioned that. But my husband gets all his medications from Walgreens, and when I called to reorder them, I asked the pharmacist what generic of clonazepam they were carrying as Mylan has been it for years. The pharmacy told me that they had received some sort of notification and Mylan was not there. She said Teva and Accord were available.

I also stopped by a CVS nearby, and they only had Teva and Accord also. And this was when I was returning from the pharmacy I use as right now I'm on just a benzo. They will special order for me and have done so for awhile now.

I have also called Teva several times. nolongeranxiousbut and I both have called and emailed Teva several times. I'm about to email Teva again when I get a chance as they tell conflicting stories about discontinuations, availability etc. We have both experienced this. But nolongeranxiousbut has provided more information today for this email. I'd love to do this today, but I'm worn out and I must take a shower and get to petco. Also, my brain is mixed up today.

I have been switch between activis clonazepam and Sandoz clonazepam 4 times now. It has affected my cns a lot. And if Sandoz is discontinuing, another switch will be necessary. I have never CT, or taken any other psychiatric meds whatsoever, and I've also stayed at the dose I was on as I switch over. And I've always cross tapered over and not reduced-just gradually replaced one for the other until fully on, and then held for several months. Nevertheless, my brain gets cog fogged every other day. So tomorrow, I'll probably have my wits about me, but I'm going to see the new Sicario movie, so the email must wait. B

But it will be done. I think I have good info now to send a fairly decent email and point out discrepancies in what they've told others. I could say more (like how hard Sandoz is on me), but as long as people interested in all this BS are stocked up, I think the email can wait a day or so.

Long post. Just the facts.

And I have made spelling mistakes here and grammatical errors. This is a newer iPad I'm using, and I've found they need to be  "trained" by using words someone uses repeatedly and/or capitalizes regularly.

So please excuse my mistakes. I'm not that cog fogged. It's this iPad.

And I have made spelling mistakes here and grammatical errors. This is a newer iPad I'm using, and I've found they need to be  "trained" by using words someone uses repeatedly and/or capitalizes regularly.

So please excuse my mistakes. I'm not that cog fogged. It's this iPad.

INtend- thank you so much for your posts, I really appreciate all the calls and research you have done ,  you have done more than enough I'd say , and please , NO worries about typos , I make them all the time!

MiYu :)

MiYu,

I'm back from petco, Harbor Freight, and the grocery store. I usually get less cog fogged as day goes on.

So thank you for your reply.

This what I know about these generics. First, I have a rare disease called idiopathic subglottic stenosis, and as the day goes by, my voice drops to a whisper so making calls to anyone is difficult for me. Sometimes mornings are better so I have made numerous calls about these generic clonazepam.

I called the FDA about discontinuation of all Sandoz clonazepam and Mylan products, and the person I spoke with was a pharmacist who spoke with a pronounced accent. She seemed confused about any discontinuation of any clonazepam and was unable to navigate the website. That was my first reason for calling, and my second was to find out about these discontinuations and to ask about Teva discontinuations also. I consider this a wasted call. If anyone does want to see the Sandoz and Mylan discontinuations, look at posts 6 and 7 for BB Soulstation. He has a link there from the FDA website that shows Mylan, Sandoz, and Northstar discontinuations.

I did call Sandoz myself, and was told that Sandoz was stopping production of all Sandoz clonazepam products. I asked about Northstar and was told that Sandoz had partnered with Northstar and they were unaware if Northstar would be discontinued. But that link from Soulstation indicates Northstar is also being discontinued. I did not call Northstar myself.

I also called Solco. They do not make qualitest generics. I forgot to ask about their clonazepam products, but several people here have gotten Solco clonazepam products so they must make clonazepam.

I also did not call Accord. Later maybe if I have to, but today is a weekend, and I'm actually worn out making all this calls. But I did call Qualitest. I was told that they are owned by Endo pharmaceuticals as I thought they were. And they only produce clonazepam oral disintegrating tablets. I do not know why they made this decision and neither did the person I spoke with. I do remember clearly when qualitest was available in all strengths at a compounding pharmacy right down the road from my subdivision. Most compounding pharmacies also sell generic meds of all kinds and do compounding. In this state, I find that estrogen compounding is popular. So just for clarication, the clonazepam there was not compounded as far as I know. It probably could have been, but when I called a few years back, I was just inquiring about what brand of generic clonazepam they had on their shelves.

I have not called Mylan. Can't remember if I just mentioned that. But my husband gets all his medications from Walgreens, and when I called to reorder them, I asked the pharmacist what generic of clonazepam they were carrying as Mylan has been it for years. The pharmacy told me that they had received some sort of notification and Mylan was not there. She said Teva and Accord were available.

I also stopped by a CVS nearby, and they only had Teva and Accord also. And this was when I was returning from the pharmacy I use as right now I'm on just a benzo. They will special order for me and have done so for awhile now.

I have also called Teva several times. nolongeranxiousbut and I both have called and emailed Teva several times. I'm about to email Teva again when I get a chance as they tell conflicting stories about discontinuations, availability etc. We have both experienced this. But nolongeranxiousbut has provided more information today for this email. I'd love to do this today, but I'm worn out and I must take a shower and get to petco. Also, my brain is mixed up today.

I have been switch between activis clonazepam and Sandoz clonazepam 4 times now. It has affected my cns a lot. And if Sandoz is discontinuing, another switch will be necessary. I have never CT, or taken any other psychiatric meds whatsoever, and I've also stayed at the dose I was on as I switch over. And I've always cross tapered over and not reduced-just gradually replaced one for the other until fully on, and then held for several months. Nevertheless, my brain gets cog fogged every other day. So tomorrow, I'll probably have my wits about me, but I'm going to see the new Sicario movie, so the email must wait. B

But it will be done. I think I have good info now to send a fairly decent email and point out discrepancies in what they've told others. I could say more (like how hard Sandoz is on me), but as long as people interested in all this BS are stocked up, I think the email can wait a day or so.

Long post. Just the facts.

Thanks for all the info!

Odd that Northstar is on the discontinuation list. I had my pharmacy check their wholesale portal and they didn't see any back-order alerts. Teva and Mylan are definitely back-ordered. Maybe it depends which wholesaler they're using?

Is the Sandoz and Northstar tab exactly the same? Why was Sandoz so hard on you?

Are you sure Qualitest and Solco don't have a similar partnership? My bottle said Solco and the marking was 2531 if I remember correctly, which usually comes up Qualitest in a Google search. I wonder if Solco is using the disintegrating tab... If so, pretty bad blunder on their part. It melted on my tongue and would be a good explanation why the switch was so awful.

HI , I'll just put my 2 cents in here  on the generic thing :)

I was given Sandoz by my pharmacy last month , I'd been on Teva. I was fully prepared not to notice anything and went in with that attitude , I only switched 1/4 of my liquid to sandoz to test it out, I had some left over Tevas. Afetr a few days I was in full on wd. worse than I 'd been in a while :tickedoff:

So I 've gone back to the Teva I had left ,and like NJ found a pharmacy with some Teva still in stock . So I' handled for a couple of months , but  then will have  to decide which generic to switch to.

Sandoz is also discontinuing the .5 mg now!

What's going on with .5 mg clonaz? Perhaps it's not as popular anymore or people are taking higher doses , in general , who knows

Does anyone know if the 1 mg Teva is still being manufactured? and if they use the same formula as for the .5 mg ?

I coudl work with that as I'm making my own liquid,

HArd to believe we are so sensitive to these changes,

one buddie TNTD , switched to Accord , and found it was an updose for her, and then DubC , switched to activas and felt an updose,  it seems to individual. and it's definitely NOT psychological!

For me the brand is too pricey, I get my scripts free currently.

SO , Intend- if you do happen to find out any more info on this subject ( sorry it's taking up so much of the thread, but it is really important for us in this situation I feel), please do post it , I for one woudl much appreciate it ,  thank you!

Hope everyone is hanging in there

love, MiYu

Must be thinking of someone else, actavis and teva felt the same to me.... accord was a different story though.. really made me sick

The actavis is more rounded than the Teva, right? do you cut yours? was wondering if easy to cut like Teva was.

Yes you are correct it is more rounded than the teva tablets. It is much more difficult to cut, I started using a nail file and filing them down instead of using a razor because of that reason. I dry cut and use a mg scale.

Goya,

From what I've learned (and it's a lot), the wholesaler has nothing to do with the production of a drug. The drug is made by the drug company at their manufacturing plants. It does take time for drug stock to be used up in the wholesaler facilities, and so at the retail level these back up orders and/or discontinuations take time to filter down to a retail pharmacy. Once again, I could not navigate that FDA website, so my info on the Mylan and Northstar discontinuations comes from that FDA link provided by Soulstation. If you haven't look at the link, please do so. He has not made many posts at all, but the best way is to go to members list, look for his name under the "S" area, and then go his posts. The link is on posts 6 and 7.

As I said, I called Sandoz. I was told they had partnered with Northstar. Drug companies do partner up with other drug companies. A Teva website (they have several it seems; they are definitely a company who's trying to recover from a dumb decision to buy out another viable company) has invitations for other companies to partner with them for example. I'm not sure what the term "partner" means here, buts it's a corporate term. Maybe they share info with each other. Call Sandoz and Northstar yourself and find this out. They are not the same company. Call Northstar and ask them what's going on. I've made many phone calls myself, and as you may have read, I can hardly speak. I have a speech disorder. I am beside myself with this disability. Calls on the phone are very, very hard for me!

Sandoz IS so hard on me for 2 reasons. The first is that it's has a particular side effect or adverse effect on me that tightens up my vocal chords and gives me a feeling of strangling. I took it the first time after I had taken Actavis for quite awhile. After about 14 days on it, I felt like I could not breathe when I went for the newspaper in my front yard. I was able to clear my throats and then I was ok. But periodically, I would suddenly get that physical feeling of being strangled, and it would scare me. The good old Teva brought Actavis back, and I was back on Actavis. I've never had that problem with Actavis. But about 6-12 months later, Actavis wasn't available again, so I was back on Sandoz. That time, I only felt the throat tightening slightly, but as time went on, I felt it more and more as I held the dose for adjustment. After 5 months of holding, it felt pretty awful. I'm not a good adjuster of generic switches. And maybe you do know or not that I have that rare disease called idiopathic subglottic stenosis. You can find that on the internet. Different sites explain it well and have pictures that show what happens to someone with it. The National Organization of Rare Diseases "NORD" has Dr. Alexander Gelharts description and explanation. He's at Vanderbilt in Tennessee. So where's the tie in for me? Well, I've had 14 surgeries on my trachea because I couldn't breathe, and I've been switched between Actavis and Sandoz 4 times. So now, I can breathe, but that strangling feeling is so strong I want to scream. And as I've started to taper, it's gotten worse. So I guess you know how benzos tend to affect surgical sites. That's what is happening to me. So many surgeries, and they were bad. Everything about this is bad. I've had my throat slit twice literally for open airway surgery. Very complicated surgeries with ICU, and 10 days in hospital. And my voice is profoundly affected. You get the picture I hope.

I called both Solco and Qualitest. I wrote what they told me. Call them yourself. Find out what they have to say. I'm not repeating again what they told me. Frankly, I'm not sure of much right now, but I do know what I was told.

Sorry if I seem upset and grouchy. I am upset and grouchy. I'm worried about me. Others need to make calls to these companies. And then post what they are told. Call the drug companies and post about that. I can't do it all. My voice is trembly in mornings and people have trouble understanding me. And by later in day, I'm whispering. I may be mute when I have to switch again. Hey people, help me. I'm helping you.

INtend - I think everyone really appreciates all your calls and effort to help with all this generic craziness.

If I may , I would advise that you only do what you can manage and no more !  PLease try not to over extend yourself with everything you have going on , I'm no surprised you are grouchy and upset , anyone would be , i think we all are!!

anyway , thank you again for all the info you have provided and now let someone else do the work if they need the help.

From what you have written , you have helped me come to a decision that I will not go back to sandoz, or try accord.  and will try activas when the tevas run out .

fingers crossed it will be a benign switch.

Hang in there .

love, Miyu

Intend,

You’ve done MORE than enough!  Time to take care of you, rest your voice and let yourself heal as much as possible in this process of BWD.  Thank you again for doing such extensive research and work, it’s incredible you’ve been able to do all of this.  I agree with MiYu, anyone would be upset and grouchy.  I hope you feel better soon.  I don’t know how to get to the bottom of it, as you’ve done more than I could even think of doing.  If there is anyway I can help, I will. 

Peace and Healing wishes to everyone.  I know this has been a stressful time, with all the generic discontinuation and adverse reactions to what’s available. 

Love,

Uni

MiYu and Uni,

I got myself a little worked up this morning. I did feel a bit bad about the way I spoke. It's just hard when someone questions you after you post in detail about what calls have been made and has been said.

I still plan on emailing Teva and detailing all the conflicting information both I and nolongeranxiousbut have both received from them. I may even go beyond the customer service level and report it at the corporate level.

I'm much calmer now. I'm usually calm. This morning was some unheard of type of me. I got frustrated is the simplest explanation.

Thank you both for being concerned. I appreciate you both and sincerely apologize.

Intend,

I do appreciate all the work you have put in. I did look up the links by Soulstation and just like you said, Sandoz/Northstar discontinuing as of June. What a nightmare! I'm going to be keeping tabs on my pharmacy's supply of Northstar and once I feel they're getting low, I guess the next best option is brand name or Actavis. Haven't tried either but not a whole lot of options here. Accord and Qualitest/Solco were terrible.

My CNS is still recovering from the 2.5 days on Qualitest/Solco. Still waking up in the middle of the night but able to go back to sleep easily. Things that used to trigger my anxiety, which I had worked so hard to get over, are back.

My plan is to get stable on Northstar for as long as possible. Put some time between this horrific experience and another generic switch. No idea how my body will react to brand name or Actavis.

goya, it is a huge nightmare. I'm so..frustrated.

I keep wondering how to strategize this situation as far as contacting Teva again, trying another generic of clonazepam that I've never taken, getting the truth out of Teva, considering the brand name myself, and so much else.

I posted yesterday on Benzos in the News on a thread there that I've been involved with that it seems like Teva is the "bad guy" in this mess. I only say that because if people call these other companies like I have, they tell you what is happening with their company, what they make.

But good old Teva says conflicting information by email and on the phone. And I've googled to look for a way to report them for doing this. I'm going to email "higher up" people if I can. Here it is July already, and this mess has been going on for over a month I think.

I've only taken Actavis and Sandoz, myself, but so many other well known companies are also involved here also. I think about all this and I feel a kind of panic. I'm also get fearful. It's a function of all these benzo switches I've had to make, but it's also just plain old situational feelings that are justifiable in this situation. I see my doctor on July 14, and I'm hoping he'll have ideas.

Wishing people "good luck" doesn't cut it for me. I'm a thinker and a strategizer so I'm trying really hard to get a lot of this situation somewhat "set" with correct info.

Still need to call around to find out cash cost of brand if insurance won't pay. Fed up with this generic merry go round as NJ calls it. She's so right about that.

MiYu and Uni,

I got myself a little worked up this morning. I did feel a bit bad about the way I spoke. It's just hard when someone questions you after you post in detail about what calls have been made and has been said.

I still plan on emailing Teva and detailing all the conflicting information both I and nolongeranxiousbut have both received from them. I may even go beyond the customer service level and report it at the corporate level.

I'm much calmer now. I'm usually calm. This morning was some unheard of type of me. I got frustrated is the simplest explanation.

Thank you both for being concerned. I appreciate you both and sincerely apologize.

No need to apologize, Intend.  We are all going through this challenging journey of freeing and healing ourselves.  Some of us are dealing with health issues that go beyond the benzos..  It can really wear on one’s spirit.  Very important to take the best care of ourselves as we can.

Again, thank you to you and nolongeranxious for all you’ve been doing to pin this down.  You’re helping so many people. 

I hope today is much, much better for you and I’m really sensitive to what you are coping with, with idiopathic subglottic stenosis.  :hug: 

Thanks Uni.

Yes that ISS is very disruptive to have when dealing with benzos. It's somewhat "the perfect storm."

I'm still at it here. Just found some corporate email addresses for Teva. I am going to report the customer service department for telling so many people conflicting information.

It just bothers me, and I want to accomplish this no matter what.

Hi all,

Just wanted to update you and let you know I was able to get brand name Klonopin today.  Fortunately, my insurance covers it.  My doctor wrote “DAW1” - Dispense As Written - on the prescrition.  120 .5mg tablets are $50, for me (2-month supply). 

I also learned that if you have “adverse effects” from the generics offered, it can be appealed for you to get brand name.  It’s the cost that is the unknown variable for each individual.  I hope those of you who are worried about the TEVA discontinuation can get brand name! 

Wishing everyone well.  Much love,

Uni

Hi Uni thanks for sharing this. Happy for you!

Do think you could cut the brand pills for dry cutting?