Important Survey - Please Participate ×

You know you're withdrawing from Benzos when...

[Ex...]

All True guys!

When you tell your spouse they are making too much noise when all they are doing is breathing :idiot:

Yeah, but to be fair, sometimes that breathing is sooooo annoying ;D I can know I'm being super irritable but the thoughts still come. I've had to learn to put a big wonking filter on my mouth.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ce...]

• [Ex...]

• [az...]

• [be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When you don't want to touch anything cause everything will kill you.

When you can't watch a Discovery Channel show cause you see malaria and think "maybe I got that" wich is nuts cause you live close to Antarctica.

:2funny: :2funny:

All True guys!

When you tell your spouse they are making too much noise when all they are doing is breathing :idiot:

Yeah, but to be fair, sometimes that breathing is sooooo annoying ;D I can know I'm being super irritable but the thoughts still come. I've had to learn to put a big wonking filter on my mouth.

Could I borrow that filter please?  :-X

You know you are withdrawing from benzos when shivering and shaking from the inside is somewhat the norm and oddly enough other people don't notice it because it's just a sensation.

When the most comforting words you could ever hear are from a fellow benzo buddy saying, "Yeah, I had that but it's gone now."

AMEN! to that!!  :)

You dont dare see friends and family because if you did they would think you had been possessed by some strange entity...

:laugh: All too true!

You know you are withdrawing from benzos when....

When your doctor writes a prescription and the first thing out of your mouth is, "Is there a withdrawal"? 

When the doctor says no, the first thing you do when you get home is look up the medication on the internet (If you don't already do it AT the doctor on your phone)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When your doctor writes a prescription and the first thing out of your mouth is, "Is there a withdrawal"? 

When the doctor says no, the first thing you do when you get home is look up the medication on the internet (If you don't already do it AT the doctor on your phone)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank God for modern technology!!  :D

Yes,  I'll take a dogter over doctor any day. ;)

That is so perfect! I used to call my last doggie, my dogter (like daughter) but it works even better in this case! I agree....dogs are way, way, WAY more therapeutic and healing than doctors!!  :smitten:

When you are watching the same TV show for the third time, and don't remember the previous 2 times. (There can be an advantage to memory loss.  Repeats are no problem.  :P